Garbage Dumped Along Coast in Lebanon - Where is the Accountability?

Is the garbage today on the coast of Kisarwan

• Government fault

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Sami Gemayel Fault

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Nobody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nature

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lebanese People

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
superduper703

superduper703

So the current garbage crises come from a municipality that belongs to Sami.

He have no shame. A municipality that belongs to his party created the problem w jeyeh bkel 3ein we27a yetswar and accuse others for his garbage.
You're concentrating on Sami? Who gives a **** what Sami says?

All people care about is garbage in the sea, garbage on land, garbage everywhere you look. This is your ministry. Fix the goddamn problem and stop looking for scapegoats or trying to score political points.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    You're concentrating on Sami? Who gives a **** what Sami says?

All people care about is garbage in the sea, garbage on land, garbage everywhere you look. This is your ministry. Fix the goddamn problem and stop looking for scapegoats or trying to score political points.
    He's the one who put himself on spotlight. He misinformed the public as usual and blamed the source on makab while the problem comes from a municipality the belongs to him.
    The minister is wazir wisayeh.... it means he works on solutions and present it to the Cabinet for vote. If there are no consensus about the solution, it fails.
    The minister is doing his best in providing a solution that can pass in the Cabinet. He is much thanked for his efforts while you and Sami provides nothing but negative energy. Wloh shou boumeh

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Tarek el Khatib & beit chabeb head of municipality intense debate about the illegal dumpster

What a bunch of incompetent hypocrites.
    The minister chatir ya3moul 3antariyyet in front of the TV cameras and still refuses to bear any responsibility.
    And the head of municipality is acting as if he had nothing to do with all this.

I'm baffled how there is even one person who is even defending either of them.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    So the current garbage crises come from a municipality that belongs to Sami.

He have no shame. A municipality that belongs to his party created the problem w jeyeh bkel 3ein we27a yetswar and accuse others for his garbage.
    Chou the municipality is in his name?
    It doesn't belong to him!
    It answers to the government and the latter didn't do a single thing.

Walaw, ste7o 3a 7alkoun!
    The shore is full of garbage and you want to score political points without taking a shred of responsibility?

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    The contracts were signed under Salam government
    Check your information
    A government that the FPM was part of and yet they didn't do anything to stop this.

Then, the FPM came to power and held the environment ministry.
    The minister could've easily cancelled the contract.
    But he didn't.

That's the definition of incompetence

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

Walaw, ste7o 3a 7alkoun!
    The shore is full of garbage and you want to score political points without taking a shred of responsibility?
    Yes, the municipality belongs to his party and the illegal activities is Samis fault. We all know how closely related these political municipalities and their mayors with the parry leadership.
    It remains, was Sami lying about the source of the garbage, trying to cover up on municipality that belongs to his party, or acted like an idiot loser who have no clue on things but rushed to point fingers and take pictures as if it will bring solution to the crises?

Sami is trying to score points; he offers nothing but false accusations. If FPM bites back, you and him can't come back crying. We warned you that FPM changed and it will not tolerate lies against it from now on.

The Minister of Environment is working on a permanent solution and it will be proposed to the Cabinet soon. This is how responsible parties work, not whore around for a couple of votes.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    The Minister of Environment is working on a permanent solution and it will be proposed to the Cabinet soon. This is how responsible parties work, not whore around for a couple of votes.
    It passed in the government 2 weeks ago

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    A government that the FPM was part of and yet they didn't do anything to stop this.

Then, the FPM came to power and held the environment ministry.
    The minister could've easily cancelled the contract.
    But he didn't.

That's the definition of incompetence
    Are you that politically ignorant to miss the fact that constitutionally speaking, a minister can't reverse a decision taken by the council of ministers? aw hek 7ayalla nazzarna?

You are Sami Gemayel's twin.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    It passed in the government 2 weeks ago
    I must have missed it. I based my statement on recent tv talk shows from Hikmat Dib and Fadi Abboud who made it sound that the issue is still being worked on, facing objections to the ma7ara2, decentralization and opposing municipalities.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

What a bunch of incompetent hypocrites.
    The minister chatir ya3moul 3antariyyet in front of the TV cameras and still refuses to bear any responsibility.
    And the head of municipality is acting as if he had nothing to do with all this.

I'm baffled how there is even one person who is even defending either of them.
    The issue is that not alot you can do about it. No one wants another trash. It really is pathetic ka2ano they think rubbish just disappears in thin air. why not have 2 each muhafaza and let them take care of the trash??? This issue is do damaging to our health and well being and it is also damaging to our country when outsiders looking in.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I must have missed it. I based my statement on recent tv talk shows from Hikmat Dib and Fadi Abboud who made it sound that the issue is still being worked on, facing objections to the ma7ara2, decentralization and opposing municipalities.
    The plan passed...biwass3o l costa brava for the short term until they get l ma7are2.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Walaw, ste7o 3a 7alkoun!
    No point in arguing with @JB81 ! In his logic there's nothing FPM is responsible about unless it works if course. Same as Trump blaming everything on Obama, jb81 and fpm blame everything on others...
    Suddenly fpm and Bassil became Ballless in front of Sami the kid and his municipality!!
    A municipality damaging the environment and poisoning the people does not raise alerts in the ministries of environment and justice (both FPM).
    Only Marcel Ghanem did :D :D

Now you have to accept that Sami alone is able to stumble the state of change and reform !!!! I wonder how they expect to win against Berri ...

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    No point in arguing with @JB81 ! In his logic there's nothing FPM is responsible about unless it works if course. Same as Trump blaming everything on Obama, jb81 and fpm blame everything on others...
    Suddenly fpm and Bassil became Ballless in front of Sami the kid and his municipality!!
    A municipality damaging the environment and poisoning the people does not raise alerts in the ministries of environment and justice (both FPM).
    Only Marcel Ghanem did :D :D

Now you have to accept that Sami alone is able to stumble the state of change and reform !!!! I wonder how they expect to win against Berri ...
    Not sure what legal procedures can be taken against Sami and his municipality that caused the crises; but if one do, promise you won't come here and make Sami as a victim to FPM witch hunt ?

superduper703

superduper703

Yes, the municipality belongs to his party and the illegal activities is Samis fault. We all know how closely related these political municipalities and their mayors with the parry leadership.
    It remains, was Sami lying about the source of the garbage, trying to cover up on municipality that belongs to his party, or acted like an idiot loser who have no clue on things but rushed to point fingers and take pictures as if it will bring solution to the crises?

Sami is trying to score points; he offers nothing but false accusations. If FPM bites back, you and him can't come back crying. We warned you that FPM changed and it will not tolerate lies against it from now on.

There are 941 reported illegal dumps in Lebanon. Your idiot minister went and discovered one in "Sami's" municipality. Let's see if he can go find the remaining 940, LOL.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not sure what legal procedures can be taken against Sami and his municipality that caused the crises; but if one do, promise you won't come here and make Sami as a victim to FPM witch hunt ?
    Try me :)
    I am not expert in law but I am certainly sure there are laws against polluting rivers.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    There are 941 reported illegal dumps in Lebanon. Your idiot minister went and discovered one in "Sami's" municipality. Let's see if he can go find the remaining 940, LOL.
    Well, haven't Sami made a big issue about it and falsely accused others; we may have a different reaction from the minister.
    Blame Sami and his failed populist speech.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Try me :)
    I am not expert in law but I am certainly sure there are laws against polluting rivers.
    Some will say, oh you went after municipality because it belongs to Kataeb... 3am tetmarjlo 3a Sami.
    Mesh mkhalsin ma3kon, eza re7na 3al kada2 betsarkho w eza ma re7na betsarkho... afterall, FPM does what it see the best for the country.

superduper703

superduper703

Well, haven't Sami made a big issue about it and falsely accused others; we may have a different reaction from the minister.
    Blame Sami and his failed populist speech.
    Not sure what it is, but this is not a counter-argument.

superduper703

superduper703

This is in Saint-Simon. Has nothing to do with "Beit Shabeb". Yalla, FPMers to the rescue, let's find another dump leading from Beit Shabeb to the Saint-Simon. I'm sure you can find it:

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    This is in Saint-Simon. Has nothing to do with "Beit Shabeb". Yalla, FPMers to the rescue, let's find another dump leading from Beit Shabeb to the Saint-Simon. I'm sure you can find it:

Let's put responsibilities where it belongs. What Sami did yesterday was shameful. Disinforming the public is an equal crime as that of corruption