Garbage Dumped Along Coast in Lebanon - Where is the Accountability?

Is the garbage today on the coast of Kisarwan

• Government fault

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Sami Gemayel Fault

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Nobody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nature

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lebanese People

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
No one spoke of the issue other than Sami and he is the last person to speak as he was part of the problem with Salam cabinet. This government is not the main responsible but the previous one that included Sami and Riffi.
Also, we should not forget the municipality responsibilities of taking care of their garbage till a solution is founded. These municipalities cannot throw their garbage like this because the results would be disastrous as we've seen. An action should be taken against those responsible municipalities for being careless about their garbage as they could've manage the crises in a better way alike other countless municipalities
So, the government (both this one and the one before which the FPM was part of), bears no responsibility even though it is mainly its responsibility to manage garbage in Lebanon.
Yet, you want to punish municipalities which have limited power and resources over it.

That's like punishing your employee because he couldn't write a report when you didn't give him a pen and paper.

Again, blaming anyone but yourselves....

• Advertisement
  • The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    this mkab is ownded and operated by byat shabab baladiye who betkhess sami wa murr
    shatree al 3alam te3we
    thats how bad the makab is and for years tayyar have been trying to close it , to no avail

see hw they reached the river
    Then if they can't stop Sami and Murr, 2 small time politicians, you really think the FPM can stop the real thieves?

Sami's the culprit now.
    Smallah 3aleh chou hal fa7el!
    With barely a few MPs and any support in his home town w mrakkab 2roun lal balad kello....
    Goes to show how weak the FPM, their allies and their president/Prime minister are

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Then if they can't stop Sami and Murr, 2 small time politicians, you really think the FPM can stop the real thieves?

Sami's the culprit now.
    With barely a few MPs and any support in his home town w mrakkab 2roun lal balad kello....
    Goes to show how weak the FPM, their allies and their president/Prime minister are
    waynak 3ayesh
    to employ 1 christian in forestry is a fight
    sami is covered by berri nand ahriri...

enough waldane, you and your likes is waht ails us, talk tlak and blame the peop;le who actually try and do something
    pathethic people
    tayyar might not sucvcedd in many things,BUT AT LEAST TAYYAR IS DAM HARD TRYING

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter

Sami's the culprit now.
    how much you defend an asshole Sami
    الخطيب: الفيلم الاستعراضي للجميل لم يكن ناجحا.. ليأت ويرى مصدر النفايات

Rock

Rock

I am confused about the title and the poll, what do you mean Sami Gemayel Fault?
    is he minister of interior? of environment? did he throw the garbage on the beach?

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    I am confused about the title and the poll, what do you mean Sami Gemayel Fault?
    is he minister of interior? of environment? did he throw the garbage on the beach?
    yes

هناك 3 مواقع على الاقل إكتشفناها اليوم وسنكشف مواقع أخرى وهي بيت شباب حيث هناك نفايات جديدة وهناك دير شمرا حيث توجد كسارة لمسؤول الكتائب ايلي نصار المحمي من الشيخ سامي الذي يضع نفايات وبقايا لحوم مباشرة على مجرى النهر وتصل الى هنا الى نهر الكلب".

spacecreature

spacecreature

Voted all three the govnmt (obviously) , Sami (He was and still is part of the problem. Besides, I am sorry but I just cant take the guy seriously. If such a person is a party leader, then that says a lot about the value of said party) and the people (coz we are filthy and selfish as ****!)

I will quote Mariam Nour, "we are all responsible" ;) She was referring to Haifa Wehbe, but it also applies to everything else.
    Where is the witch by the way , I haven't seen her in a long while. I miss her!

All I know is I take my time to split my home rubbish into organic, glass, and plastics, etc..then the municipality collects them then dumps everything together on top of each other! So basically it's a waste of time, and if you ever mess up a tiny bit they will simply refuse to take your garbage lol. It's absurd, but then everything about Lebanon doesn't make any sense so....all is good.

Rock

Rock

yes

هناك 3 مواقع على الاقل إكتشفناها اليوم وسنكشف مواقع أخرى وهي بيت شباب حيث هناك نفايات جديدة وهناك دير شمرا حيث توجد كسارة لمسؤول الكتائب ايلي نصار المحمي من الشيخ سامي الذي يضع نفايات وبقايا لحوم مباشرة على مجرى النهر وتصل الى هنا الى نهر الكلب".

Did you look at the picture in the article!?
    So one guy accuses the government with the garbage scandal and there are pictures showing beaches covered by garbage... you post a link of garbage dumps all over metn with one pics of 3 plastic bags on the ground!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

khedlak ba2a

he was trhe ones who sigtned on the garbage plan , than turned and stopped it

the garbage dump in bayt shabab is under his mpolitical portetcon and he knows well. wjhats going in there and he is benefittig from it
    than he turns and bark and start playing politics with such important issues
    while he is the main culprit

even low for that path ethic family

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    he truly needs a nadour from bekfaya to bayt shabab

as usual the whole issue blew in his face

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    من بكفيا ل بيت شْباب
    كبّوا زبالة وسّدوا النهر
    وهلق جاينا الكذّاب
    بتحليلاتو يشرشر عهر!!!

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    time for the muslims and their zhummes to allow the tayyar plan of incinerators to take hold and move on
    enough killing our cities and towns

enough taking us hostages by the muslim axis and their shabe7a

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    First, I never defended Sami.
    Second, are you really using Khatib as a reference?
    He's the incompetent who signed a contract with a company to throw the garbage in the sea.
    You get jailed for doing that in other countries.....yet the FPM makes him a minister....pathetic
    The contracts were signed under Salam government
    Check your information

superduper703

superduper703

We went to Jieh Beach in the summer on a windy day, and the sea was so full of garbage, we couldn't go in the water. The attendants there told us that any bit of wind and the Costa Brava garbage just floats towards them. And that was in the summer.

Now, because FPM said it's the mkab in Beit Shabeb, I'm supposed to believe this bullshit? And Mr. Khatib decided to visit the mkab just today, LOL? Where was the idiot for the past year? Is he responsible for closing the illegal mkab or Sami Gemayel?

****ing morons.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Tarek el Khatib & beit chabeb head of municipality intense debate about the illegal dumpster

superduper703

superduper703

Tarek el Khatib & beit chabeb head of municipality intense debate about the illegal dumpster

The dumbass just showed up today. All of a sudden, he's become a concerned minister. Where was he for the past year? Eating from the State trough, like a pig?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    So, the government (both this one and the one before which the FPM was part of), bears no responsibility even though it is mainly its responsibility to manage garbage in Lebanon.
    Yet, you want to punish municipalities which have limited power and resources over it.

That's like punishing your employee because he couldn't write a report when you didn't give him a pen and paper.

Again, blaming anyone but yourselves....
    Of course governments are to be blamed; but least we want to hear is Sami complaining about the subject while he was part of it.

Those municipalities also bare responsibility for mismanagements. Other municipalities seem to find decent alternatives... In what right mind can these municipalities threw their garbage on a river bank? w byejeh Sami to misinform the public and blame the garbage crises somewhere else. When will he stop misinforming the public, deceiving the people for electoral purposes?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The dumbass just showed up today. All of a sudden, he's become a concerned minister. Where was he for the past year? Eating from the State trough, like a pig?
    So the current garbage crises come from a municipality that belongs to Sami.
    He have no shame. A municipality that belongs to his party created the problem w jeyeh bkel 3ein we27a yetswar and accuse others for his garbage.