• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gavin Ford's murder [OPEN DISCUSSION]

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
Staff member
Since when was “coming on” a crime, let alone one punishable by death by strangulation, as I understood he was killed? Did he sexually assault them? How can two people killing a third one by strangulation he considered self defense?
i used "coming on" to be polite to mean sexual assault...some people have a narrative that because he was gay means he went on and sexually assaulted the guys that took it badly and killed him which is bullshit! Was in response to this

The truth is we don't have a clue what happened.. maybe he picked them up and invited them to his home and these two young boys were stupid not to understand what his invitation really meant.

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i used "coming on" to be polite to mean sexual assault...some people have a narrative that because he was gay means he went on and sexually assaulted the guys that took it badly and killed him which is bullshit! Was in response to this
    I know. But since when is inviting someone over, even with the intention of engaging in sexual intercouse, necessarily sexual assault? Do we know if he forced himself on them? Maybe he invited them for a drink and when they said no, he said, ok, no hard feelings, now get out of my apartment ?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    خلص, you solved it. All our problems since 1973 solved with two sentences. We all collectively must be so stupid not to have realized this option.
    And you’re right FPM should work hard on that. Let’s just call MBS and have him charter flights of Palestinians to go to KSA.
    It might not have been possible back then. But with MBS who wants to make name for himself, it maybe possible now.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    What is safer for a woman Jeddah or St Louis?
    Black slavery didn't happen during the Middle Ages. And it was actually Arabs / Muslims who were enslaving Europeans at the time.
    Everybody was enslaving eveybody everytime they invaded a city, you convert or become a slave. They were also doing black slave trade even before islam in the arabic world. It is only in the 1990 that the cairo declaration of islam human rights that they banned slavery in the muslim world_ yet some countries like soudan, libya and Mauritania still practise it one way or another.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    The results are due to:

1 - The definition of rape in regions like Scandinavia being much more broad.

2 - Victims in such places being more likely to report rape.
    The reports says that even in France only 13% report it. So the numbers not being accurate anywhere, it is obnoxious to say that there is more rape in the muslim world than anywhere else, it is just ta2 7anak prejudice with no proof.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It might not have been possible back then. But with MBS who wants to make name for himself, it maybe possible now.
    Maybe. But why would he want to remove a thorn in HA’s side? Wouldn’t make any logical sense for him to do so. What would he benefit from?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I know. But since when is inviting someone over, even with the intention of engaging in sexual intercouse, necessarily sexual assault? Do we know if he forced himself on them? Maybe he invited them for a drink and when they said no, he said, ok, no hard feelings, now get out of my apartment ?
    we agree ... i think...

vicking

vicking

Please spread the message, this should be the opportunity to SHOUT CLEARLY that we want security and Syrian refugees to start returning to their country!!!!!

Attachments

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    This guy lived for 22 years in Lebanon as a British expat. I really doubt he's naïve to have strangers, refugee strangers at that, come into his house. Either they broke into his home or there are some connections involved that got the best of him. In any case, we may never know what happened, but none of this matters.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Please spread the message, this should be the opportunity to SHOUT CLEARLY that we want security and Syrian refugees to start returning to their country!!!!!
    I don't think he would have liked his funeral to be a political/sectarian message. Don't ruin it.

V

vicking747

I don't think he would have liked his funeral to be a political/sectarian message. Don't ruin it.
    Why ruin it ? Who is there to defend us if not ourselves ? How many more crimes ? DO you think now Lebanon is safer versus 10 years ago ? Damn, our ladies used to drive back home in mini skirt until 4.00am or have a walk in Beirut - do you think it is possible now ?
    Open your eyes, our beloved politicians starting with the Tayyar...apart from talking and talking do nothing on the ground.
    Tayyar was supposed to open coordination offices to help refugees go home... only HA did it so far -

Point is Gavin's blood is expensive and he died not by accident but because of the political decisions that were taken by letting all the syrians in - 90% are not refugees and must go home

M

motorhead

Careful about turning this guy into a poster boy for your movement. He picked up what appears to be underage boys for sex.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Careful about turning this guy into a poster boy for your movement. He picked up what appears to be underage boys for sex.
    Kif underage boys when one was born in 1991 and the other 1995 do you know basic math? Heyde assuming they were there for sex to begin with, they stated they were there to rob him

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Everybody was enslaving eveybody everytime they invaded a city, you convert or become a slave. They were also doing black slave trade even before islam in the arabic world. It is only in the 1990 that the cairo declaration of islam human rights that they banned slavery in the muslim world_ yet some countries like soudan, libya and Mauritania still practise it one way or another.
    When emperor Constantine legalized Christianity in the 300's, the treatment of slaves gradually improved due to Christian influence. Christians were using Church money to buy and free slaves that were prisoners of war. In fact, even before in the 200's, Christians had made a former slave Bishop of Rome.

During the slavery of Africans in the American colonies, multiple popes wrote legal documents ordering the freeing of slaves under threat of excommunication from the Church.

Unfortunately, not everyone obeyed those commands. But, despite the wrongdoings of some Christians, even some clergymen, the fact of the matter is the the Church has historically been anti-slavery.

The same can not be said of Islam. Islam actually condones slavery.

When Christians participated in slavery, they were acting against Christ's commandments. When Muslims participate in slavery, they are acting in accordance to Islamic teachings.

The reports says that even in France only 13% report it. So the numbers not being accurate anywhere, it is obnoxious to say that there is more rape in the muslim world than anywhere else, it is just ta2 7anak prejudice with no proof.
    To be frank, I don't care much about the numbers. What I care about is what a religion teaches.

Jesus forgave and befriended prostitutes and adulterers and saved them from stoning, while Muslims think rape victims are the guilty party and flog, imprison, or kill them.

Watch this...this is not simply the result of moral bankruptcy. It's the result of religious indoctrination. What do you think these men would do to these women if they actually were in an Islamic country, rather than in France?

2018 en France, et les femmes doivent aller à la reconquête de l'espace publique à cause des immigrants Musulmans. Faut arrêter de se leurrer avec le politiquement correct et regarder la vérité en face.

M

motorhead

Kif underage boys when one was born in 1991 and the other 1995 do you know basic math? Heyde assuming they were there for sex to begin with, they stated they were there to rob him
    Still sick, they're early 20s he's mid 50s.

Of course they were there to rob him...but the reason he invited them over was for sex.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

And how do you think he 'invited' them? There are apps for that, you don't need to pick people on the street and invite them. I still think this was a premeditated murdered, but not specifically targeting him. I don't think the killers were aware who the man was, they probably all met through some gay app.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member

Of course they were there to rob him...but the reason he invited them over was for sex.
    How would you know that? Are you aware of something in the investigation that all the rest of humanity is not?

28 is early 20s? You obviously suck at math. And suck at ethics too since you're spreading unfounded rumors and making them look like facts.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    And how do you think he 'invited' them? There are apps for that, you don't need to pick people on the street and invite them. I still think this was a premeditated murdered, but not specifically targeting him. I don't think the killers were aware who the man was, they probably all met through some gay app.
    quoting myself as the murderers are not the people in the video he seemed to know. Maybe broke in or knocked on the door said fetourit moteur and forced their way in...do not make assumptions

Making sure i highlight this from your link:

تجدر الإشارة إلى أن مرتكبَي الجريمة ليسا الشخصان اللذان ظهرا في مشهد الفيديو الذي نشره المغدور قبل وفاته."

Not all homemade detective work on twitter is true.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    Why ruin it ? Who is there to defend us if not ourselves ? How many more crimes ? DO you think now Lebanon is safer versus 10 years ago ? Damn, our ladies used to drive back home in mini skirt until 4.00am or have a walk in Beirut - do you think it is possible now ?
    Open your eyes, our beloved politicians starting with the Tayyar...apart from talking and talking do nothing on the ground.
    Tayyar was supposed to open coordination offices to help refugees go home... only HA did it so far -

Point is Gavin's blood is expensive and he died not by accident but because of the political decisions that were taken by letting all the syrians in - 90% are not refugees and must go home
    Point is, go do your demo elsewhere. The funeral is for him, not for your politics.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    According to gays themselves, this is very common in the gay culture. It usually starts with teenage boys having encounters or relationships with older men. When the boys get older, they in turn initiate younger men.

So there was no reason for Ford to anticipate any kind of foul play from what appeared to be willing partners, despite the age difference.

It is unfair to suggest that Gavin Ford somehow asked for this or deserved it just because he might have been gay.

This is assuming the narrative about them meeting on a dating app is true, to begin with. We don't really know how they met, how long they had known each other, why they were hanging out together, or whether there were any sexual intentions at all.