• Depends on their abilities

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • An important but not leading role

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LVV

This Couple is very important in Lebanon and PMA world
Claudine is head of Women comity plus in charge of environmental issues
GCR after one of the most illustrious military careers in Lebanon History is today the head of the FPM :C&R List in Keserwan/ Jbail and is a very popular figure
The Couple is only in the beginning of their political life

• Advertisement
  • spacecreature

This Couple is very important in Lebanon and PMA world
    Claudine is head of Women comity plus in charge of environmental issues
    GCR after one of the most illustrious military careers in Lebanon History is today the head of the FPM :C&R List in Keserwan/ Jbail and is a very popular figure
    The Couple is only in the beginning of their political life
    Claudine is a REALLY nice and sweet person, I got to meet her a couple of times in my previous job and she left a very positive impression, but I am still not very convinced how suddenly Aoun's daughters want to be public figures! Apparently as per Tayyar people in here, they were active in the background all along? But for me as an outsider, I only just discovered them "politically" after Aoun got elected and felt it was done in a very blunt artificial way, basocally they rammed them down our throats by force.

As for Roukoz, sorry but he is as charismatic as a beach pebble (don't know the exact expression lol but u got my point). He might have been a good military leader, but I just don't see him as a convincing political leader. He doesn't inspire anything. I don't see masses following him. Though he might surprise us, who knows. He needs to work on his communications skills though, you bearly understand when he talks and it's often very concise.

Bassil on the other hand...He is just THE master ;) If I was in Tayyar, I would be so proud that he represents my party.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Bassil on the other hand...He is just THE master ;) If I was in Tayyar, I would be so proud that he represents my party.
    This is where you lost me :D
    You really need special mindset to see him leader, and charismatic...
    As for GCR I don't know much about him, I hope he is good. Being a field General is a big plus, GMA didn't seem charismatic before he took power, yet he was able to move the masses.
    Being son-in-law of GMA does not deny him rights to be in politics (same for Bassil), of course he has the network advantage, but since he is not in tayyar this gives him less access to the infrastructure. now it's almost up to him to show how popular he can be in elections.

LVV

Claudine is a REALLY nice and sweet person, I got to meet her a couple of times in my previous job and she left a very positive impression, but I am still not very convinced how suddenly Aoun's daughters want to be public figures! Apparently as per Tayyar people in here, they were active in the background all along? But for me as an outsider, I only just discovered them "politically" after Aoun got elected and felt it was done in a very blunt artificial way, basocally they rammed them down our throats by force.

As for Roukoz, sorry but he is as charismatic as a beach pebble (don't know the exact expression lol but u got my point). He might have been a good military leader, but I just don't see him as a convincing political leader. He doesn't inspire anything. I don't see masses following him. Though he might surprise us, who knows. He needs to work on his communications skills though, you bearly understand when he talks and it's often very concise.

Can you stop this ridiculous Bassil GCR comparison
    Both of them are under PMA who decide
    Bassil is the leader oF FPM he is a great leader
    I hope he is president in 2023
    GCR has a unique and unequal military career unfortunately for you he is very popular
    Know he has to prove himself politically
    Let’s see how he performs as the successor of PMA on his seat beginning with his electoral score
    GCR is working on himself his last interview was a smash
    One day he might be a great president but I want Bassil in 2023

LVV

good luck conving the muslims.....looooooooooooool
    Claudine has a lot of work to do
    But already she has reduced the impact of Bur Hammoud garbage site there is no smell anymore
    Second she pushed for Women quota in elections and failed
    Third she pushed for a law protection women from rape violence and she succeeded with others in passing it

spacecreature

GCR has a unique and unequal military career unfortunately for you he is very popular
    I have nothing against him and wish him all the best, so it won't be "unfortunate" either way. It's good if you say he is "very popular", though I wonder if it was just the momentum a while back n the fact he was a military leader etc but even if that is true it won't last and he has to be more engaging in talk shows and in interviews/speeches etc... Anyway people who support FPM in Kesewrwan are going to vote for him obviously, it's not like they have a choice. Like you said, time will tell.
    And again I have nothing against him personally, it's just an opinion that it feels as if he doesn't really have what it takes to affect public opinion and make people want to follow him. We all have different skills. But even Hariri was able to improve so you never know ;)

LVV

I have nothing against him and wish him all the best, so it won't be "unfortunate" either way. It's good if you say he is "very popular", though I wonder if it was just the momentum a while back n the fact he was a military leader etc but even if that is true it won't last and he has to be more engaging in talk shows and in interviews/speeches etc... Anyway people who support FPM in Kesewrwan are going to vote for him obviously, it's not like they have a choice. Like you said, time will tell.
    And again I have nothing against him personally, it's just an opinion that it feels as if he doesn't really have what it takes to affect public opinion and make people want to follow him. We all have different skills. But even Hariri was able to improve so you never know ;)
    Have you watch his last interview
    I think you should

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Show me how Bassil can affect pubic opinion???
    He is still profiting from GMA popularity.
    He also inherited (not elected) FPM whick gives him a structure which is already full of supporters.
    I am not talking about the few thousands hardcore Bassilis who will surely support him, but I am talking about the masses who were moved by GMA in a single sentence...
    All who vote for FPM today still vote because of AOUN and not Bassil.