Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
good thing that pr0nhub told me exactly where i had left off, re watching the same parts just doesnt give out the same excitement
I hope you didn't watch silo looking for excitement.

My sentiments exactly:

• Advertisement
  • dyyyy

dyyyy

Again I repeat myself............Bassil may have many flaws..........but compared to the bunch of the warlords, crooks, money sharks, fake thuwar, hypocrites....he is far better.
    Unless there is a real honest movement in the country headed by a real honest leader........Bassil star will still shine.
    Please enlighten me if there is such a movement and such a leader and I will drop FPM and Bassil immediately and follow them.
    This is how every person thinks, trust me Amal people say the same thing about Berri and FM people hate Hariri but they're stuck with him because they think there's no alternative.

Everyone says "ma killoun 7aramiye" but they hold on to their leader because there's no alternative

You don't need to search for a new leader, you have to at least make Bassil feel that he'll lose you if he doesn't do the right thing.

As long as Bassil (or anyone) knows that whatever he does you're stuck with him, he'll allow himself to ally with Berri, to stay quiet while banks rob us abd everything else we're living through ....

It's simple Bassil is just like most people, if he can do something for himself and get away with it, he'll do it.

We're the people who are giving them a free pass because we're afraid other zo3ama will eat us if we don't do it.

V

Viral

Bassil may have many flaws..........
    You and I are not in a position to talk about Bassil’s flaws. Let those who have no flaws talk about Bassil flaws;)
    Bottom line, Bassil is extremely intelligent and at the same time he can meet with SHN and Pompeo in the same day. Find me one human being with such intelligence and capabilities so we can all go home…:cigar:

V

vicking747

I hope you didn't watch silo looking for excitement.

My sentiments exactly:
    This idiot is not Christian to start with. No need to have the Cross and insult. He will be judged

Second, he is a coward. He would not open his mouth against Berry who is the real thief.

Third, he can hang himself, only the people will decide who will be MP and who will be President. So far, the Tayyar has a huge block at Parliament.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Watch only for 60s
    doesn't this remind you of something ?

V

Viral

I still can't figure it out why Bassil is the only one twisting Berri's arm telling him he has no choice but accept the BDL forensic audit, not Geagea, Frangieh, Jumblatt or Hariri for example.:bag:

I guess Bassil is the bad guy…

Jacques Hirac

Jacques Hirac

I still can't figure it out why Bassil is the only one twisting Berri's arm telling him he has no choice but accept the BDL forensic audit, not Geagea, Frangieh, Jumblatt or Hariri for example.:bag:

I've been practicing my thawra-think, so maybe I can help.
    It's because Bassil is the greediest and wants a bigger piece of the pie.
    Apparently every action Bassil has done to fight corruption in the past has been just for his personal interest.
    The trick is:
    1 - he bluffs that he is willing to destroy all corrupt establishments including his own
    2 - his enemies run away and withdraw
    3 - he gets what he wants
    4 - he burries the proposed reform and makes his supporters forget
    This theory is nice and dandy as long as Bassil and the other corrupts represent everyone in the country.

Here's the tricky part I still haven't been able to solve:
    Why can't the "thouwar" simply call his bluffs now that they have a voice of their own?
    For example, can't the "kellon ya3ne kellon" crowd organize demonstrations in support of forensic audit?
    If 2 million people (including the deceived FPM sympathizers) participate, would Bassil still be able to back-down?

dyyyy

dyyyy

I've been practicing my thawra-think, so maybe I can help.
    It's because Bassil is the greediest and wants a bigger piece of the pie.
    Apparently every action Bassil has done to fight corruption in the past has been just for his personal interest.
    The trick is:
    1 - he bluffs that he is willing to destroy all corrupt establishments including his own
    2 - his enemies run away and withdraw
    3 - he gets what he wants
    4 - he burries the proposed reform and makes his supporters forget
    This theory is nice and dandy as long as Bassil and the other corrupts represent everyone in the country.

Here's the tricky part I still haven't been able to solve:
    Why can't the "thouwar" simply call his bluffs now that they have a voice of their own?
    For example, can't the "kellon ya3ne kellon" crowd organize demonstrations in support of forensic audit?
    If 2 million people (including the deceived FPM sympathizers) participate, would Bassil still be able to back-down?
    The "thouwar" protested in front of Berri's house -> they got beaten up by the parliament's police, no one stood with them
    they protested last week against Jumblat, they got beaten up by the PSPs, kamen no one stood with them

Where specifically do you want them to protest, if you have a spot where the interior minister will protect them, tell us.

V

vicking747

SPOT ON !

Because none of these revolutionaries are looking to achieve honest goals. All they want is to take over the last Christian seat and just kick Christian out.
    Bassil May not be charismatic but NOTHING justifies such a hate against him as if he is the one stealing the country while actually we now all know who is behind it.
    Shame on highly corrupt hariri, geagea, Or Jumblat. They are corrupt and dishonest.

Tayyar must internationalise the case with the IMF and all countries. This is over

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

The "thouwar" protested in front of Berri's house -> they got beaten up by the parliament's police, no one stood with them
    they protested last week against Jumblat, they got beaten up by the PSPs, kamen no one stood with them

Where specifically do you want them to protest, if you have a spot where the interior minister will protect them, tell us.
    They shunned and rejected Ahmad Hariri last week during the protests in front of the central bank. But all of this is irrelevant, mohim ne2na3 7alna inno Marcel Ghanem and his silly show is the actual thawra to keep the delusional belief that my za3im is free of corruption strong and mighty.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

He didn't twist anyone's arm, stop imagining things.

Jacques Hirac

Jacques Hirac

That's a valid point..
    What could protect them is having a clear and direct message. Something practical.
    If the message of my protest is simply "Berri/Jumblat 7aramiyye", then a violent response is only natural.
    If my message is "We want forensic audit and everyone is welcome to join", then I might rally a big enough number of people that can't be easily oppressed.
    Honestly, ma sme3et fiyon lal moozaharat li saro. Maybe they did have a clear message, but they just didn't have enough exposure.
    To be fair, I don't think the "thouwar" are able today to organize a well targetted protest that can effectively deliver a message against corruption. All they can do is deliver messages against this or that politician or against politics in general.
    A more plausible scenario is to have FPM organize a targetted demonstration that does not offend well-meaning non-FPMers.
    Do you think "thouwar" would be for or against such a demonstration?

dyyyy

dyyyy

That's a valid point..
    What could protect them is having a clear and direct message. Something practical.
    If the message of my protest is simply "Berri/Jumblat 7aramiyye", then a violent response is only natural.
    If my message is "We want forensic audit and everyone is welcome to join", then I might rally a big enough number of people that can't be easily oppressed.
    Honestly, ma sme3et fiyon lal moozaharat li saro. Maybe they did have a clear message, but they just didn't have enough exposure.
    To be fair, I don't think the "thouwar" are able today to organize a well targetted protest that can effectively deliver a message against corruption. All they can do is deliver messages against this or that politician or against politics in general.
    A more plausible scenario is to have FPM organize a targetted demonstration that does not offend well-meaning non-FPMers.
    Do you think "thouwar" would be for or against such a demonstration?
    There's not one group called "thouwar", you have everything.
    From the people who are dreaming of a civic state and the removal of the secterian warlords to the people who just know that the dollar is at 10,000 and can't buy milk anymore, they don't need to know politics, maybe they think Kroll is a deodorant, they just know that things need to change.

Thawra is not something reliable, it's just an indicator that something is wrong.
    Yes FPM can organize a demonstration, they can also use their deputies to not accept the situation, their ministers ca threaten to resign if they think it's worth it, they can start a fight for the forensic audit and escalate, and i'm sure if there's a demonstration asking for audit people will join.

V

vicking747

50 people in front of them and hundred of thousands in insulting Bassil

dyyyy

dyyyy

50 people in front of them and hundred of thousands in insulting Bassil
    People got beaten up in downtown, nabatiyeh, baalbeck because Berri thugs are too sensitive about people insulting Bassil?

This idea that Bassil was targeted more than others only exist in FPM media just to make it seem like a conspiracy instead of what it really was, people protesting against ONE team made of Hariri, Berri, FPM, HA, PSP who until now still ally in unions and everytime there's an election.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

this is toooo little tooo late
    anything past the the first few of weeks’s momentum is drat 3a blat.
    watever chance they had to topple that snake in beirut, they blew on bassil and aoun while protesters in the south were getting beaten by amal thugs.

its all behind usnkw, as the arabs bedouins used to do, bouka2 3ala al atlal

in 20 years i might still look back on 3019 and still nothing would make sny sense, thats how retarded the whole situation was