Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

mikeys71

mikeys71

I still can't figure it out why Bassil is the only one twisting Berri's arm telling him he has no choice but accept the BDL forensic audit, not Geagea, Frangieh, Jumblatt or Hariri for example.:bag:

I guess Bassil is the bad guy…
Telling him??? Bassil went to Berri to beg for a piece of the pie. Berri throw him a bone 🦴 once in a while to keep him in check. Like good old boy 👦

• Advertisement
  • V

Viral

He didn't twist anyone's arm, stop imagining things.
    Telling him??? Bassil went to Berri to beg for a piece of the pie. Berri throw him a bone 🦴 once in a while to keep him in check. Like good old boy 👦
    I stand corrected.

It was not Berri’s arm Bassil twisted. It was his tall ear then he whispered in it and told him something that turned his face extra pale; if you happened to be part of his network or on his payroll you wouldn’t want to hear it.

See, no matter how ruthless they might be, thieves are cowards by nature. They lead their bandits when time comes to run away.

Look deep into Berri's face and tell us what you see; a coward or a coward?

Did you ever ask yourself why the US never confiscated Berri’s businesses in the US itself and the looted money he is hiding outside Lebanon?

Berri knows his time is coming. He better watch out for his closest entourage who are realizing he’s about to turn them in, in exchange for his own head.

V

vicking747

You wish. Bassil called him Baltaji and didn’t apologies for it. Where were you to defend Bassil and Justice ? Probably watching and enjoying. Bassil and the FPM are the only ones oppose Berry to a point where we didn’t vote for him. Not like Hariri or Jumblat who keep promoting him so they continue their dirty corruption

who is calling and fighting for the Audit ? Isn’t Bassil and FPM ? Not a single revolutionary is calling for it...it shows you how everything was orchestrated just to topple Christians and FPM. They failed badly anyway

dyyyy

dyyyy

Out of curiosity where is this "fight for the audit" that FPM is doing?

And

ونُقل عن بري تأكيده في هذا المجال، انّه وباسيل لن يسمحا للمتضررين بزعزعة ركائز تفاهمهما والتشويش عليه، "وما حدا يجرّب يفوت بيناتنا"، مشيراً الى انّه "حتى إذا حصل تباين في المستقبل حول هذا الأمر او ذاك، فإنّ الاختلاف لا يجب أن يفسد في الود قضية".

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You wish. Bassil called him Baltaji and didn’t apologies for it. Where were you to defend Bassil and Justice ? Probably watching and enjoying. Bassil and the FPM are the only ones oppose Berry to a point where we didn’t vote for him. Not like Hariri or Jumblat who keep promoting him so they continue their dirty corruption

who is calling and fighting for the Audit ? Isn’t Bassil and FPM ? Not a single revolutionary is calling for it...it shows you how everything was orchestrated just to topple Christians and FPM. They failed badly anyway

oldschool

oldschool

In their minds? Lei ya s3edin min Aslan proposed it gher aoun w diab

W min hatto aal majless next week w this week w didn't let it go away

W aa min hajam berri bi mrna chalouhi

W min ma medelo El khotta la bassil 20 years ta yejo s3edin el fawra yne22o ma fi kahraba ?

For your information Amal got almost as many votes as fpm. Because brainless monkeys like u vote for it. And after you come ask oh what's fpm doing. Why is he talking to Berri.

Habal w tej3ir hayda Eli chatrin fi

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Out of curiosity where is this "fight for the audit" that FPM is doing?

And

ونُقل عن بري تأكيده في هذا المجال، انّه وباسيل لن يسمحا للمتضررين بزعزعة ركائز تفاهمهما والتشويش عليه، "وما حدا يجرّب يفوت بيناتنا"، مشيراً الى انّه "حتى إذا حصل تباين في المستقبل حول هذا الأمر او ذاك، فإنّ الاختلاف لا يجب أن يفسد في الود قضية".
    check back with GMA’s demands in the last cabinet meeting

dyyyy

dyyyy

And that's it, he just mentioned it, and now waiting till everyone forgets about it.
    There was not a single tweet from Bassil, Alain Aoun or Ibrahim Kenaan about it.
    There's no "Fight" with Berri, it's just same as everything else a couple of weeks and it passes like if nothing happened.

And they already found a way out :

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    And that's it, he just mentioned it, and now waiting till everyone forgets about it.
    There was not a single tweet from Bassil, Alain Aoun or Ibrahim Kenaan about it.
    There's no "Fight" with Berri, it's just same as everything else a couple of weeks and it passes like if nothing happened.

And they already found a way out :

you are looking for excuses, the president and several cabinet ministers have been very vocal and adamant abt it, as for bassil watever he does/says people will find a way to interpret it to their whims so i couldnt care less anymore better he stays shut and exert pressure on the cabinet

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Dude, you can't only believe something once there's a tweet about it. Even Dan seems to believe there's at least some people in FPM pushing it:

I don't know who that is in his mind, and I don't know who other than Aoun (I think per Biffani even) and Najm/Diab have actually pushed it but "not a single tweet" cannot be the standard.

dyyyy

dyyyy

Dude, you can't only believe something once there's a tweet about it. Even Dan seems to believe there's at least some people in FPM pushing it:

I don't know who that is in his mind, and I don't know who other than Aoun (I think per Biffani even) and Najm/Diab have actually pushed it but "not a single tweet" cannot be the standard.
    no the "not a tweet" is because i actually checked their twitter feeds to check (Bassil, Alain Aoun and Kenaan). I was searching for something measurable to see how badly they're working on it.

you are looking for excuses, the president and several cabinet ministers have been very vocal and adamant abt it, as for bassil watever he does/says people will find a way to interpret it to their whims so i couldnt care less anymore better he stays shut and exert pressure on the cabinet
    I'm not arguing that they're against it, but how badly they're working on it, If you compare it to the Sel3ata plant for example.

Anyway I think all we have to do is wait a couple of weeks to see how things turn out.

V

vicking747

This racist idiot has a hate against Bassil because he represents Christian Lebanon. Instead of going after Mikati who stole and took the right of the young by getting subsidized loans, instead of insulting Hariri who were since 1990 looting Lebanon with the Syrians or instead of focusing on Berry who doesn’t want electricity, this racist idiot keeps focusing on Gebran Bassil as if Bassil was looting Tripoli or as if Bassil was looting Lebanon.
    Shame on this idiot and his likes, he voted his MPs and he deserves them, and now he woke up and he is crying? So if Bassil resigns Lebanon would get better ?
    Idiot, racist and fanatic

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This racist idiot has a hate against Bassil because he represents Christian Lebanon. Instead of going after Mikati who stole and took the right of the young by getting subsidized loans, instead of insulting Hariri who were since 1990 looting Lebanon with the Syrians or instead of focusing on Berry who doesn’t want electricity, this racist idiot keeps focusing on Gebran Bassil as if Bassil was looting Tripoli or as if Bassil was looting Lebanon.
    Shame on this idiot and his likes, he voted his MPs and he deserves them, and now he woke up and he is crying? So if Bassil resigns Lebanon would get better ?
    Idiot, racist and fanatic
    If Bassil resigns, we won't have to see his stupid face.

Works for me.

V

vicking747

If Bassil resigns, we won't have to see his stupid face.

Works for me.
    Waaaw so instead of focusing your energy on the thief or the the one who screwed you since 30 years you prefer to focus on the one who did nothing wrong else than asking the return of the Syrian refugees and audit.
    You judge on face ? Or do you judge on Religion which I think you are doing ?

Surprise for you, after all this hate against FPM and Bassil I can guarantee you that the Tayyar would take 90% of the Christian votes in next elections. We never liked Bassil as not charismatic but he was lucky to have a bunch of racist fake revolutionaries who ended up polirizing Lebanon and cornered Christians badly. You created a leader, hats off

V

vicking747

Whatever you say or think they will always find excuses to attack the President or Bassil just because they represent a system that was built by the Christians to protect minorities in the region and ensure that each one has a say. They never wanted this from the French mandate until now and what separates us is Religion, stop lying to each other.

they have no other choice than accepting us if they want us to accept them, or, partition which works well for me

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    look at these sick ppl...jalithon...
    ++++
    +++
    21:28
    يعقوبيان عبر "تويتر": على الا نحصد موسم عنصرية
    +++
    كتب عضو كتلة "الجمهورية القوية" النائب فادي سعد عبر حسابه ‏على "فايسبوك: "ويل لأمة تأكل مما لا تزرع... (جبران خليل جبران)، وهلق جبران باسيل عم يزرع تا ياكل من زرعو".

Last edited:
    Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

FPM's alliance with Hizbullah has always been one of interest not patriotic principles or mutual respect.
    Had Hariri agreed to nominate Aoun for the presidency, Gibran would have signed a MoU with FM instead of Hizbullah.

And to think they were willing to ally with political Harirism, the very people they blame for the current crisis.
    Tfeh.