• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whatever you say or think they will always find excuses to attack the President or Bassil just because they represent a system that was built by the Christians to protect minorities in the region and ensure that each one has a say. They never wanted this from the French mandate until now and what separates us is Religion, stop lying to each other.

they have no other choice than accepting us if they want us to accept them, or, partition which works well for me
Dont let anyone sway you from your support to the president. He is the best thing that ever happened to tens if not hundreds of thousands of Christians ( unlike yours my figures are not exaggerated 20 folds). Because of his political skills these people are gonna leave the country and never come back now that they lost their life savings, cant afford to educate their children and most have fallen below the poverty line. Soon many wont be able to cope with 24 min electricity a day, and terribly polluted country, corruption ma habba wa dab with no end in sight, no jobs, no hope of ever getting any decent givt services. Of course it isn't the president fault nor should one expect him to take responsibility for the country's state of affairs. Ma khallouh 7atta law ken baddou. But hey a great servive he has done to those tens of thousands who will willingly give up their citizenship unlike Ricardo Alberto alfonso rodrigo ronaldo jeryes Atallah waiting in line in front of the Leb consulate in Sao Paolo to reclaim the citizenship of a country he has never heard of if only to inflate the Maronites numbers 3a lawayi7 L shatb.

O Brother

Legendary Member
look at these sick ppl...jalithon...
++++
+++
21:28
يعقوبيان عبر "تويتر": على الا نحصد موسم عنصرية
+++
كتب عضو كتلة "الجمهورية القوية" النائب فادي سعد عبر حسابه ‏على "فايسبوك: "ويل لأمة تأكل مما لا تزرع... (جبران خليل جبران)، وهلق جبران باسيل عم يزرع تا ياكل من زرعو".

enou what bassil is doing is not akel kharah and fake ?

He just sent someone to buy him expensive wear and tools just to take a picture working on the fields!
And in the end all it took few clicks and it was probably all over!

ye3ni he should at least try living it for few days.. he obviously can afford it! :lol:

Ralph N

FPM's alliance with Hizbullah has always been one of interest not patriotic principles or mutual respect.
Had Hariri agreed to nominate Aoun for the presidency, Gibran would have signed a MoU with FM instead of Hizbullah.

And to think they were willing to ally with political Harirism, the very people they blame for the current crisis.
Tfeh.
thats a lie , Aoun refused to be a puppet at that time even if they gave him the presidency, like taef, Saudi king promised him the presidency if he sold the christian rights....geagea agreed aoun didnt.. if you know history and you love christians you would chose aoun at that time but if you are a thief, drug addict and a killer you would be with lady gaga.

Viral

Once again Bassil proves he’s a unique and invaluable political figure in Lebanon who can meet with the Patriarch (or Pompeo for that matter) in the morning and SHN in the evening.

Unless someone still believes we can make HA disappear, something Israel and the US together could not make it happen in 2006, anyone who truly cares about Lebanon’s unity and prosperity should stand behind Bassil and give him full support regardless of political or sectarian affiliation.

I understand that is bad news for many politicians with presidential inspirations along with those who don’t want to quit their mafia business but for every other honest Lebanese who wants to live with dignity, Bassil is their savior.

Last edited:

Viral

في لبنان ينطق باسم الثنائي الشيعي ومحور الممانعة منصة اعلامية واحدة هي جريدة الاخبار

ويتابع امور الثنائي المحلية ومصالحه في الدولة والحصة الشيعية شخص واحد هو نبيه بري
منذ العام ٢٠٠٥ ، المنصة الاعلامية للثنائي جريدة الاخبار افردت اكثر من ١٠٠ مقال تتهجم فيه على باسيل وتلمح الى طائفيته وعنصريته وخطره فيما اتت على ذكر جعجع مرات نادرة

ومنذ العام ٢٠٠٥ تصرف بري ان خصمه الاخطر والجدي على الساحة المسيحية هو التيار وباسيل وجند كل طاقته الانتخابية وجيشه في الادارة والمجلس والوزارة لعرقلة واضعاف التيار وباسيل ومنعه من التمدد داخل الدولة والادارة العامة وتصرف جمهوره على ان باسيل هو الشيطان الاكبر لهم ، فيما نادرا ما اعتبروا جعجع تهديدا جديا لهم

ليس المهم المسرحيات الاعلامية للقوات وادعائها زورا انها تقاوم مشروع ٨ اذار في لبنان
الاصدق منهم هي الاخبار وكتابها منصة ٨ اذار الاعلامية وايضا محركها السياسي الرئيس بري الذين يوما لم يعتبروا ان جعجع يشكل تهديدا جديا وانه مجرد فقاعة اعلامية

فيما تصرفوا مع شخصية باسيل وتوجيه الضربات له ومحاولة اضعافه على انها مسألة حياة او موت للمحور والثنائي ومنظومته الداخلية رغم ارتباط جزء من المحور بحلف معه
وشكل هجوم مجموعة من امل على مقر التيار في ميرنا الشالوحي احدى مظاهرها الفاقعة

ما يشير من هو الشخص والجهة التي مثلت المسيحيين ومصالحهم حقيقة وشكل تهديدا لقوى الدولة العميقة ومن بقي كفقاعة اعلامية تستخدم فقط كحصان طروادة في الداخل

#فقاعة_جعجع

dyyyy

Once again Bassil proves he’s a unique and invaluable political figure in Lebanon who can meet with the Patriarch (or Pompeo for that matter) in the morning and SHN in the evening.
Isn't this what Jumblat and Berri also do ? 🤔

Viral

everyone thinks they're different
Of course not.:eek:
Don't let the forensic audit conflict stand in the way or blind your judgemento_O.
Kellon Ya3ni Kellon. Why change now?
Lira is in its best shape. Keep up the good work geniuses and don't forget to support 7irak under new Roukoz management:lol:
You guys deserve the best and you got it!👌

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Of course not.:eek:
Don't let the forensic audit conflict stand in the way or blind your judgemento_O.
Kellon Ya3ni Kellon. Why change now?
Lira is in its best shape. Keep up the good work geniuses and don't forget to support 7irak under new Roukoz management:lol:
You guys deserve the best and you got it!👌
Don't get too angry because I stated the obvious. Who cares about Roukoz ? Only the Fpmers. He's not a threat to anyone else. Why is he important to you ? Because he has the same qualification as Bassil. He's part of the family.
FPM is all about change and not internal politics. Your posts are all about Bassil. Forgive me but having a thread about achievements is premature. GMA s intervention is required . FPMers had Roukoz on their list at elections, not the killoun people who have no leader at all. So please explain how that works ?
As far as I can see, hirak are a bunch of misfits but they have a point ! Don't you think ?

Viral

Don't get too angry because I stated the obvious. Who cares about Roukoz ? Only the Fpmers. He's not a threat to anyone else. Why is he important to you ? Because he has the same qualification as Bassil. He's part of the family.
FPM is all about change and not internal politics. Your posts are all about Bassil. Forgive me but having a thread about achievements is premature. GMA s intervention is required . FPMers had Roukoz on their list at elections, not the killoun people who have no leader at all. So please explain how that works ?
As far as I can see, hirak are a bunch of misfits but they have a point ! Don't you think ?
Long irrelevant reply while missing the BIG elephant in the room intentionally or unintentionally.
You don't want to mention forensic audit...
I understand your loyalty to Jumblatt and Berri who are threatened by Bassil and the President insisting on forensic audit.
Let GMA and Bassil fight for the people while you're sitting comfortably in the background stabbing them in the back.
Aren't you the honorable team who knows it all and have all the answers....

Your posts are all about Bassil.
Forgive me I must be on the wrong thread.:banghead:

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Long irrelevant reply while missing the BIG elephant in the room intentionally or unintentionally.
You don't want to mention forensic audit...
I understand your loyalty to Jumblatt and Berri who are threatened by Bassil and the President insisting on forensic audit.
Let GMA and Bassil fight for the people while you're sitting comfortably in the background stabbing them in the back.
Aren't you the honorable team who knows it all and have all the answers....
Forgive me I must be on the wrong thread.:banghead:

You should name yourself a virus not viral. Just an attention seeker. If you ever followed my posts, you'll know Jumbo and Berri are closer to Gebran than me.
We need the forensic audit done from 1982 till now. Basically after Amin Gemayel started presidency.
The current exercise is just a stunt . Berri and Jumbo are easy targets . In fact the easiest. Let's wage a bet that when all the smoke has settled by year end or earlier, they'll be in charge with ministers and the audit will be like RH s tribunal. Just another added cost. Mainly because you need to deal with HA and these men are important to them. So stop your crap.

Viral

Jumbo and Berri are closer to Gebran than me.
Don't underestimate yourself genius... But don't forget Geagea and Frangieh those are nice friend of Bassil's as well:lol:
We need the forensic audit done from 1982
Damn, here I though your camp telling us it's GMA's all 3 year 3ahd that destroyed a perfectly modeled country:banghead: I guess I misunderstood🤪. Live and learn...
when all the smoke has settled by year end or earlier, they'll be in charge with ministers
Very hopeful I must add. You're still counting on people's ignorance and stupidity to keep your beloved Berri and Jumblatt owning their lives. Hey, you might be right is that's what you deserve...
the audit will be like RH s tribunal
If this is not brilliant what is. Berri and Company should've use that argument to save their a$$es... Yep, finding well established network of thieves who have billions of dollars worth in bank accounts and properties and their finger prints all over BDL is as hard as finding the guy flying a drone from another country and pushing the fire button. Must admit I heard it on MTV your enlightening network.😵

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't underestimate yourself genius... But don't forget Geagea and Frangieh those are nice friend of Bassil's as well:lol:
Is this a meltdown..
Damn, here I though your camp telling us it's GMA's all 3 year 3ahd that destroyed a perfectly modeled country:banghead: I guess I misunderstood🤪. Live and learn...
An audit should start when the Lebanese lira started to play up and Gemayel and Murr were freely developing valuable assets.
Very hopeful I must add. You're still counting on people's ignorance and stupidity to keep your beloved Berri and Jumblatt owning their lives. Hey, you might be right is that's what you deserve...
Again stating the facts causes you grief. I want them out but am very sceptical about your one liners .. Should I agree with you and live in denial ? Anyone who follows Lebanese politics understands that they are wheeler and dealers. Not black and white.
If this is not brilliant what is. Berri and Company should've use that argument to save their a$$es... Yep, finding well established network of thieves who have billions of dollars worth in bank accounts and properties and their finger prints all over BDL is as hard as finding the guy flying a drone from another country and pushing the fire button. Must admit I heard it on MTV your enlightening network.😵
Meltdown again. Cant follow your rant. The audit is just another discussion point. A good genuine audit should destroy most of the ruling class and get our money back. What are the chances ? ..Its all a pipe dream.

Viral

Is this a meltdown..

An audit should start when the Lebanese lira started to play up and Gemayel and Murr were freely developing valuable assets.

Again stating the facts causes you grief. I want them out but am very sceptical about your one liners .. Should I agree with you and live in denial ? Anyone who follows Lebanese politics understands that they are wheeler and dealers. Not black and white.

Meltdown again. Cant follow your rant. The audit is just another discussion point. A good genuine audit should destroy most of the ruling class and get our money back. What are the chances ? ..Its all a pipe dream.
I see a remarkable improvement here. You wrote all this without *****ing about Bassil. Not even once. I say keep up the good work buddy🤞

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Unless someone still believes we can make HA disappear, something Israel and the US together could not make it happen in 2006, anyone who truly cares about Lebanon’s unity and prosperity should stand behind Bassil and give him full support regardless of political or sectarian affiliation.

I understand that is bad news for many politicians with presidential inspirations along with those who don’t want to quit their mafia business but for every other honest Lebanese who wants to live with dignity, Bassil is their savior.

You're too much of a kiss ass dude, it's quite sad.