Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

صدر عن اللجنة المركزية للاعلام في التيار الوطني الحر البيان التالي:

بعد تداول أخبار مشبوهة عن علاقة لصاحب مستودعات الدجاج الفاسد، بالتيار الوطني الحر وبرئيسه جبران باسيل، يهم التيار ان ينفي هذا الخبر جملة وتفصيلاً، لا بل إن التيار يؤكد ضرورة التوسع في التحقيقات القضائية بهذا الملف الذي يشكل جريمة موصوفة بحق اللبنانيين وصحتهم وأمنهم الغذائي ويدعو الى إنزال أشد العقوبات بحق المتورطين فيه.

V

Viral

بعد تداول أخبار مشبوهة عن علاقة لصاحب مستودعات الدجاج الفاسد، بالتيار الوطني الحر وبرئيسه جبران باسيل، يهم التيار ان ينفي هذا الخبر جملة وتفصيلاً، لا بل إن التيار يؤكد ضرورة التوسع في التحقيقات القضائية بهذا الملف الذي يشكل جريمة موصوفة بحق اللبنانيين وصحتهم وأمنهم الغذائي ويدعو الى إنزال أشد العقوبات بحق المتورطين فيه.

Those lies never get old as long as there are pigs who love and feed on trash...

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I love these sorts of bayanat. They are hilarious and only reflect how low the country has fallen. The last sentence takes the cake. Could it be that the Tayyar has found one corrupt person in this utopian republic of virtues. If the goy is selling rotton chicken he must be well connected politically or he pays his judge very well. I am going to follow this case for at least a week to see how its laflafeh is done. And who knows I am tempted to believe the tayyar's bayan. Oh if only I take them as things that mean anything other than a public consumption stunt.

dyyyy

dyyyy

I love these sorts of bayanat. They are hilarious and only reflect how low the country has fallen. The last sentence takes the cake. Could it be that the Tayyar has found one corrupt person in this utopian republic of virtues. If the goy is selling rotton chicken he must be well connected politically or he pays his judge very well. I am going to follow this case for at least a week to see how its laflafeh is done. And who knows I am tempted to believe the tayyar's bayan. Oh if only I take them as things that mean anything other than a public consumption stunt.
    Same scenario as Teddy Rahme from the ZR energy/Sonatrac case Everyone was happily taking pictures with them, everyone worked with them and when it happened everyone denied any connection with them 😄

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    آنستي اذا بدك تريحي راسك نبشي ععريس عوني... بحب مرة وحدة وللأبد و بصدق كل كذباتك 👌

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

Gebran Bassil will go into history as the new version of “el sultan” salim (Bchara el Khoury brother), and will vanish from the political scene after GMA death, lime “al sultan “ Salim vanished after Bchara el Khoury reign

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Gebran Bassil will go into history as the new version of “el sultan” salim (Bchara el Khoury brother), and will vanish from the political scene after GMA death, lime “al sultan “ Salim vanished after Bchara el Khoury reign
    Doubt it. I suspect he will get killed if anything.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

By analyzing the hilarious delusion from the post above me, you can easily conclude how Aounists have sadly let go of their rational faculties and have become full-fledged cultists believing that Gebran Bassil is the messiah fighting the evil powers that be and will get assassinated in the process. That's how much pure Gebran Bassil is in their minds. Aounists have turned into Mormons and made Gebran Bassil a Joseph Smith.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

By analyzing the hilarious delusion from the post above me, you can easily conclude how Aounists have sadly let go of their rational faculties and have become full-fledged cultists believing that Gebran Bassil is the messiah fighting the evil powers that be and will get assassinated in the process. That's how much pure Gebran Bassil is in their minds. Aounists have turned into Mormons and made Gebran Bassil a Joseph Smith.
    Not because he is the messiah, but because I feel both sides aren’t exactly very happy with him which makes him vulnerable. You need protection to survive in this jungle. Geagea for example didn’t have the syrian protection nor did the US protect him, so he was vulnerable amd at the right time was put aside, ma droureh to see him as the messiah.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

If people are betting that Gebran will disappear because no one will vote for him in the next elections, this is the delusion by itself. Before every election the propaganda starts that tayyar has lost all its popularity. Nsouwa. Max tayyar will lose a bit of its MPs for example go from 29 to 20, but still 20 is enough and that was what Aoun worked with back in the days. So please its time we stop believing this crap before every election.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Not because he is the messiah, but because I feel both sides aren’t exactly very happy with him which makes him vulnerable. You need protection to survive in this jungle. Geagea for example didn’t have the syrian protection nor did the US protect him, so he was vulnerable amd at the right time was put aside, ma droureh to see him as the messiah.
    HA will always give him protection as long as he toes the line by giving HA the Christian cover that it needs.

If people are betting that Gebran will disappear because no one will vote for him in the next elections, this is the delusion by itself. Before every election the propaganda starts that tayyar has lost all its popularity. Nsouwa. Max tayyar will lose a bit of its MPs for example go from 29 to 20, but still 20 is enough and that was what Aoun worked with back in the days. So please its time we stop believing this crap before every election.
    20 MPs are enough for what? FPM has now the largest share of MPs and Ministers (plus a sitting President and the entire share of the Christian nominations in government) it'll ever get in its entire lifetime and hasn't succeeded in diminishing the crisis but just 1%, on the contrary. Everyone knew about the impending crisis since 2016 and never did anything.

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

Tayyar will not dissappear Gebran is the one who will dissapear and a new elected leadership faithful to the principles of the struggle that started in 1989 will lead the real Tayyar. The Bassil and his Oligarchs are the one who will dissapear. The Bassil that made alliance with the فساد to get to power will dissapear. The Bassil thar made تسوية سياسية مع فساد الحريري is the one that will dissapear. The Bassil who burried الابراء المستحيل in order to get to power is the one that will disappear