• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

V

Viral

I’m not in a position to claim I know it all but I tend to believe Bassil is the most influential politician in Lebanon even without owning a militia. That alone says a lot not to mention, he is not a perfect person like most of us on this forum are…. But let the pure and perfect show up and I’ll be the first one to vote for him…

• Advertisement
  • R

Ralph N

I’m not in a position to claim I know it all but I tend to believe Bassil is the most influential politician in Lebanon even without owning a militia. That alone says a lot not to mention, he is not a perfect person like most of us on this forum are…. But let the pure and perfect show up and I’ll be the first one to vote for him…
    If he was he would dare to go to the FPM elections... Not force himself ... People sacrificed themselves for Aoun he promised them democracy in FPM.. instead they got Dictatorship from Bassil... FPM base are the Pioneers of the people of Lebanon many of them will not accept to be sheep in Bassils era...

Aoun was accepted because he fought a great war against Syrians.... what did Bassil do? Fought a war so that Alain Aoun retreat in the FPM election? This is what you call a hero? this is what you call Charismatic?...

So sad .... FPM.... so sad.

V

Viral

If he was he would dare to go to the FPM elections... Not force himself ... People sacrificed themselves for Aoun he promised them democracy in FPM.. instead they got Dictatorship from Bassil... FPM base are the Pioneers of the people of Lebanon many of them will not accept to be sheep in Bassils era...

Aoun was accepted because he fought a great war against Syrians.... what did Bassil do? Fought a war so that Alain Aoun retreat in the FPM election? This is what you call a hero? this is what you call Charismatic?...

So sad .... FPM.... so sad.
    Name the alternative...

R

Ralph N

Ya gebran el Idiot,,, Ma Khalouna... Ma Khallouna...

Bass 3melet mouzaharat kermel el OTV ..
    3melet mouzaharat kermel 3ammak yeje Ra2iss.
    3melet mouzaharat kermel enta teje wazzir..

Wa2afto el ballad kermel 3ayletkon....

Sha3eb kharouf meshe warra wahad ahbal...

Khalasna ba2a... FPM do an election... Bassil cant do it, he will lead us into darkness.. Change it.. change the leader... there is no time left....

R

Ralph N

Again, give me a name to consider and potentially support...
    BTW what have you been drinking? You should share😜
    In democratic party you dont chose the name from the beginning you make an election.... who ever wins the popular vote lead the way....

Still asking me a name because you grew up on Dictatorship mentality...

R

Ralph N

200801044632045~geagea.jpg

You think they care? Geagea, Bassil, Aoun, Berri, HAriri,. Joumbi, Wahhab, Irslan, Mikati, Safadi, Karami, They all dont care, they dont know who died for them who didnt... they only care how much power they got, how much money they got...

Thats it...

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    mnerja3 3a nafs el 7adis ma 7ada bl tayar ken 3ando baydat you2af edem bassil, kelloun kheryo ta7toun w besoulo 2afe.

enough hypocrisy

we need new blood
    ma3ak ha2
    Hezeb bala baydat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    heyk 7ezeb bado heyk za3im

R

Ralph N

Another traitor

Eh bi koun bado el kersse
    [] bi habalon hawde el Ghanam bel Tayyar Iza hadda Tele3 men el Hezzeb bi 2oulo eno eh ken Baddo el kersse ma tele3lo fal... Lesh ya Habibi Aoun Bassil shou badon? Badon ridak? Ma henne attalo hallon lal kersse...

[]... in 2019 Aoun got a letter about the Amoniom nitrat .... he is a General he knows how much dangerous this is...but alas... ekher hammon... []

Last edited by a moderator:
    R

Ralph N

mnerja3 3a nafs el 7adis ma 7ada bl tayar ken 3ando baydat you2af edem bassil, kelloun kheryo ta7toun w besoulo 2afe.

enough hypocrisy

we need new blood
    No There was, Michel Aoun forced Alain Aoun to retreat...

Law ken Bassil 3endo Baydat ma ken rah metel lewled yebke 3end 3ammo y2ello ...
    3ammo 3ammo Alain bado yetre2ni...
    Rah 3ammo Aoun allo la Alain, leik wla iza ma bte23od 3a2el badde kassrak...

2em Alain khaf w allo la 3ammo metel ma baddak 3ammo Aoun...

Law bassil ma ken Jabben, watte w kezzeb w khayyen la dam el shouhada bel tayyar w khayyen la el mabede2 el tayyar ken rah 3alla entikhabet...

SHa3eb bajjam ...

R

Ralph N

enough hypocrisy

we need new blood
    New blood? Yanni bel 3ayle?.... Bassil Alain Aoun, Mario Aoun, Roukoz, Salim Aoun, hawde new blood?.... Sar Naim aoun ma byesswa la2an ma raka3 la bassil

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    No There was, Michel Aoun forced Alain Aoun to retreat...

Law ken Bassil 3endo Baydat ma ken rah metel lewled yebke 3end 3ammo y2ello ...
    3ammo 3ammo Alain bado yetre2ni...
    Rah 3ammo Aoun allo la Alain, leik wla iza ma bte23od 3a2el badde kassrak...

2em Alain khaf w allo la 3ammo metel ma baddak 3ammo Aoun...

Law bassil ma ken Jabben, watte w kezzeb w khayyen la dam el shouhada bel tayyar w khayyen la el mabede2 el tayyar ken rah 3alla entikhabet...

SHa3eb bajjam ...
    New blood? Yanni bel 3ayle?.... Bassil Alain Aoun, Mario Aoun, Roukoz, Salim Aoun, hawde new blood?.... Sar Naim aoun ma byesswa la2an ma raka3 la bassil
    @SeaAb aya mideliyye ba3d fi bl khazne?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    أفادت معلومات قناة الـ"ام تي في" أن رئيس "التيار الوطني الحر" النائب جبران باسيل حاول أن يأخذ موعدا مع وكيل وزارة الخارجية الأميركية للشؤون السياسية ديفيد هيل من خلال قنواته عبر واشنطن ولبنان ولكنه لم يستطع.

ونفت لاحقا مصادر "التيار الوطني الحر" أن يكون باسيل طلب موعداً للقاء هيل

MTV is not a credible source. However knowing Bassil, it is very likely that he at least tried to check if a meeting is possible.
    This guy is craving for attention and it is very believable that he would have wanted a meeting.