• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

R

Ralph N

Man you keep on changing your stance every few months. And you will always talk as if you have all those inside info. Daya3etna ya khaye.
The attack is on the free people....I stand against the attack... but I am not blind.... I see where the problem is...

• Advertisement
  • R

Ralph N

I'm not really interested in debating all of this and going back and forth as this is a matter of trust and conviction (and facts too). I was just wondering where did you get the 300 million dollar number from.
    Ah only that?> it doesnt interest you that he gets 4 salaries and he claims he is anti corruption?.... mathalan?

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    Is there statistics indicating how many of the people that supported GMA and brought him to be president, do actually support Bassil today?

I believe already in day 1 as Bassil was appointed as head of Tayyar, the support to Bassil was less then 50%. It is fair to say then that today this support is less then 25% at best....

So if GMA dies Bassil party will have at best 25% of the support that the Tayyar of GMA had....(how much is that, 4/5 deputies?)

This guy has destroyed the legacy of GMA...but above all has destroyed our dream
    Nope, enta bass ma2hour men Bassil from day 1 (you are the true Bassil hater and not like @JustLeb doing it just for attention and to show that he has “principles”) wou 3am bet jarrib trakib film 3a zaw2ak
    If I remember well you supported Ziad Abs?
    300 million... source please.
    A taxi driver

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nope, enta bass ma2hour men Bassil from day 1 (you are the true Bassil hater and not like @JustLeb doing it just for attention and to show that he has “principles”) wou 3am bet jarrib trakib film 3a zaw2ak

A taxi driver
    Allah ykhalik w yo7fazak ya 7akim :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I have values and principles and I stick to them. Now if you believe that or not it is up to you ;)

Forget about my values and principles for a second, the best way for you , @Dark Angel and the others enno teb3asouni is that your Bassil/Aoun fix the country.
    W khallineh koun ze3len....

عشتم و عاش لبنان

snacker23

snacker23

Allah ykhalik w yo7fazak ya 7akim :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I have values and principles and I stick to them. Now if you believe that or not it is up to you ;)

Forget about my values and principles for a second, the best way for you , @Dark Angel and the others enno teb3asouni is that your Bassil/Aoun fix the country.
    W khallineh koun ze3len....

عشتم و عاش لبنان

I actually respectfully disagree with your takes as I recall when GB got appointed back in 2015, you stood right against it from the beginning (only to start bashing FPM on everything from that day forward 😁). But I respect you sticking to what you consider as principles and accept that we have different views. I just feel sorry that you don't see the good and the bad anymore.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I actually respectfully disagree with your takes as I recall when GB got appointed back in 2015, you stood right against it from the beginning (only to start bashing FPM on everything from that day forward 😁). But I respect you sticking to what you consider as principles and accept that we have different views. I just feel sorry that you don't see the good and the bad anymore.
    It takes just 1 event that shakes your brain a little making you realize that the people you thought supported and fought along are just frauds.
    You guys are just Aounists and Bassilists (just because Aoun said so)

we are the true FPMers.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes I did, because everything was a hoax, all talks about transparency, democracy was nothing than empty lies.
    anyway he had the chance to make things right once appointed, but what he did was to make things worse.
    We are here today, because of his bad policy and the one of his father in law.
    Nothing they did pushed us forward.
    do you agree that the situation today is worse than the day Aoun become president?
    "gouverner c'est prévoir"
    in any democracy and a well respected republic, the term "ma khallouni" is unacceptable from people in charge.
    there will always be someone who will oppose, and hinder your plan. So either you are up to the job or not.

Finally, I will include once again my position before FPM elections 2015, that if I have to choose between Alain and Gebran I would chose Gebran.
    Although both seemed uncharismatic for me.

Elvis left the building

Elvis left the building

Legendary Member
    yes I did, because everything was a hoax, all talks about transparency, democracy was nothing than empty lies.
    anyway he had the chance to make things right once appointed, but what he did was to make things worse.
    do you agree that the situation today is worse than the day Aoun become president?
    in any democracy and a well respected republic, the term "ma khallouni" is unacceptable from people in charge.
    there will always be someone who will oppose, and hinder your plan. So either you are up to the job or not.

Finally, I will include once again my position before FPM elections 2015, that if I have to choose between Alain and Gebran I would chose Gebran.
    fi shi in the heads of aounis, its the same thing that is in the heads of nabih berri ppl

basically, they WANT to be in positions of power, make bs promises, put their ppl everywhere, but they dont want to be held accountable for any failures

christian versions of the shia of nabih berri

imagine a company who's CEO or COO or CTO f-cks up daily left and right, and shows favoritism, and gets paid well and misuses company assets, but who refuses to be held accountable to the shareholders

its a mental phenomena

el mohim the chair

anti or pro taef doesnt matter

anti or pro hisbullah doesnt matter

anti or pro hariri doesnt matter

should i even continue ?

incompetent at the very least, criminals at the worse, both fireable offenses

they called hariri a failure because he is a failure

berri corrupt because he thinks the state is his piggy bank

but they refuse to put themselves on the same level and standard

nt-ek 3ard el balad during their 3ahd, economically, socially, security wise

but ma khason

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member

The funniest part of that link is how ecstatic fpmers were in debating their th candidates and discussing votes and personalities.
    Then the son in law was appointed v and they all hurried to justify the action bla bla

No principles, no vision.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "ما خلونا" is picking up steam, I believe bassilis won't have any problem mixing with harirists from now on, since both of them adopting the same slogan.

Bottomline in this country, is that no one is responsible of anything.
    But the one sure thing is that the people is paying the price.

R

Ralph N

A taxi driver
    Did you count his salaries? did you count the money he got since he came to lebanon?> did you count the money every MP gave him so that he becomes MP? do you know how much Bou Saab payed?!!!....

R

Ralph N

To anyone who loves his country, his family and his community.. All those bastard the parties didnt care about you, ... Not one of them made a school, not one of them made a hospitol.... They dont care.... they care about their bank accounts... and we will change this....

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Did you count his salaries? did you count the money he got since he came to lebanon?> did you count the money every MP gave him so that he becomes MP? do you know how much Bou Saab payed?!!!....
    No how much did he pay? As for the rest, I believe you did the calculations, right? And it turned out he has 300M?

R

Ralph N

No how much did he pay? As for the rest, I believe you did the calculations, right? And it turned out he has 300M?
    Its around 10m dollars with his ta2a3od money... Since 2005 he is making a lot of money....

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    There are only 3 constants in this world:
    -Death
    -Taxes
    -The bitter tears of haters keeping the Gebran Bassil thread active