• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

dyyyy

dyyyy

Hawde kellon khawanna...ent ma bta3ref, hawde rekdin warra el kerse.. wahad bado ya3mel nayeb, wahad wazir w fi wahad bi hemo ya3mel ra2iss jemhouriye... khawanna..
teb what's your plan to change from the inside ?

• Advertisement
  • Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    What about Jean Aziz?
    What about Na3im Aoun?
    What about etc....(I do not have the list of all the FPM figures who have left/been forced to leave)
    I don't know about all the individual cases, but you should know that political life anywhere is rife with opportunists, jealousy, disagreements, parting of ways, ects.

There are plenty of differences within Tayyar, and they never lead to anyone being "forced to leave".

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How anyone can quote that stupid, disgusting little goblin and look themselves in the mirror is beyond me.
    Facts are facts no matter who is telling them.
    Bassil taking a private jet to Davos is a fact
    Ziad Abs company created for the areal scan project is a fact

now you can insult all day the guy who is telling them, but this does not change that they are true.
    the interpretation of these 2 facts might vary, but to me they are fishy and suspicious.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Facts are facts no matter who is telling them.
    Bassil taking a private jet to Davos is a fact
    Ziad Abs company created for the areal scan project is a fact

now you can insult all day the guy who is telling them, but this does not change that they are true.
    the interpretation of these 2 facts might vary, but to me they are fishy and suspicious.
    Would you apply this line of thought when it comes to Bassil? Just wondering, because you seem to question facts when it’s Bassil who is stating them...

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Would you apply this line of thought when it comes to Bassil? Just wondering, because you seem to question facts when it’s Bassil who is stating them...
    I question Bassil because I don't trust him. I think you can allow me not to trust him.
    Now what type of facts Bassil gave that I blindly denied ???
    it is usually the interpretation and the analysis that I question.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I question Bassil because I don't trust him. I think you can allow me not to trust him.
    Now what type of facts Bassil gave that I blindly denied ???
    it is usually the interpretation and the analysis that I question.
    You could also afford the same right to others who distrust Hashash... and no, it’s not the interpretation, you question everything he says... and it is of course your right, but then this makes it difficult to get to any common ground for the a future state that is better...

R

Ralph N

teb what's your plan to change from the inside ?
    The real tayyar 7 Ab, the real tayyar are the Idea that wants Syria out, that Want a real government the real Tayyar is the people who projected their dreams in Aoun, if aoun failed us it doesnt mean Tayyar people are failer.... Aoun made huge mistake making it a family business..
    We will change that.. We will be the change in Tayyar, if Lebanon is to be saved, we need to save Tayyar first...remember this, Tayyar is our only hope.. No Tayyar (Real Tayyar) No Lebanon.. keep that in your mind..

Be inside tayyar, push for your Ideas. Bassil asslan started to crack... Bassil is being smashed inside tayyar. If there is true elections and strong opposition he wouldnt be able to win... keep that in mind... But people left, and people got angry, their right.. But we shouldnt leave... Tayyar is ours, its not a family business. OTV should change roy hashem and Roukoz will be always remembered as a person who stabbed Aoun in his back...

Roy Failed..
    Roukoz betrayed.
    Bassil a catastrophe...

Family doesnt work in such things...

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    The real tayyar 7 Ab, the real tayyar are the Idea that wants Syria out, that Want a real government the real Tayyar is the people who projected their dreams in Aoun, if aoun failed us it doesnt mean Tayyar people are failer.... Aoun made huge mistake making it a family business..
    We will change that.. We will be the change in Tayyar, if Lebanon is to be saved, we need to save Tayyar first...remember this, Tayyar is our only hope.. No Tayyar (Real Tayyar) No Lebanon.. keep that in your mind..

Be inside tayyar, push for your Ideas. Bassil asslan started to crack... Bassil is being smashed inside tayyar. If there is true elections and strong opposition he wouldnt be able to win... keep that in mind... But people left, and people got angry, their right.. But we shouldnt leave... Tayyar is ours, its not a family business. OTV should change roy hashem and Roukoz will be always remembered as a person who stabbed Aoun in his back...

Roy Failed..
    Roukoz betrayed.
    Bassil a catastrophe...

3a assess inta trakt el tayyar w tammana belna? shoud, you will find yourself much at ease with the thawra, or LF, even the eshitraki. they don't have bassil there and you don't have to crack anything.

R

Ralph N

3a assess inta trakt el tayyar w tammana belna? shoud, you will find yourself much at ease with the thawra, or LF, even the eshitraki. they don't have bassil there and you don't have to crack anything.
    You are so cheap....

R

Ralph N

Nshala mfakkar kel el 3allam ghanam metlak....hayde el naffsiye yelle khassaret el tayyar ktir...

dyyyy

dyyyy

Roy Failed..
    Roukoz betrayed.
    Bassil a catastrophe...

Ok, I'm not inside Tayyar or any party, don't know how things work..but are there elections that happen every period, do you discuss decisions for example the naming of the prime minister before they happen... Is it really possible to change from the inside ?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Ok, I'm not inside Tayyar or any party, don't know how things work..but are there elections that happen every period, do you discuss decisions for example the naming of the prime minister before they happen... Is it really possible to change from the inside ?
    The party is ran with a Baathi mindset
    if you have an opinion that differs from that of the fhurer's you get removed

The base has no say in anything
    All these meetings they do on tuesdays are sham
    MPs go to Mirna el chalouhi, take photos with Bassil
    بيعملو ضجه eno heneh 3am yechteghlo
    then Bassil reads the Bayan written the night before after getting Hezb approval of course.

R

Ralph N

Yes it is... in fact it is the only way... the only way... There is no other way. I know a lot of people ...they are doing it..trying.... we may not win now, we may win in 10 years but we dont destroy FPM in this way...

R

Ralph N

then Bassil reads the Bayan written the night before after getting Hezb approval of course.
    Balla habal ya zalame... l3ama shou ennak mssem ... 3an jad enta mourtazaka...

Ent lannak tayyar w lannak shi... you dont know anything... yes there is elections in tayyar our main problem is the presidencies election only that....

R

Ralph N

If you think this is it, you are so naive.. asslan even if this is the case we are trying to change it.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    If you think this is it, you are so naive.. asslan even if this is the case we are trying to change it.
    Balla habal ya zalame... l3ama shou ennak mssem ... 3an jad enta mourtazaka...

Ent lannak tayyar w lannak shi... you dont know anything... yes there is elections in tayyar our main problem is the presidencies election only that....

Keep believing what you want
    that's the sad truth unfortunately, believing otherwise is naive.

There's no point in changing anything, the party's image is tarnished for good.
    it is time to stop this charade and abandon the sinking ship.

Do you believe that kaweder al tayyar have a say in anything that goes between Bassil and Berri behind closed doors ? do they even know what happens behind those closed doors ?
    answer the above please ^ ?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Keep believing what you want
    that's the sad truth unfortunately, believing otherwise is naive.

There's no point in changing anything, the party's image is tarnished for good.
    it is time to stop this charade and abandon the sinking ship.

Do you believe that kaweder al tayyar have a say in anything that goes between Bassil and Berri behind closed doors ? do they even know what happens behind those closed doors ?
    answer the above please ^ ?
    they have more say than what you have in the tawra, more say than what the cadres of LF, kate2ib, amal, etc.. have with their leaderships, and even more say than what republicans have with trump when it comes to what goes on behind closed doors.

give it a rest and fekk 3anno la bassil.