• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry guys, I didn't read nor hear Bassil (in case he read his statement) I am only interested in knowing if he remembered the missing soldiers who sacrificed everything and paid the ultimate price for the cause

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry guys, I didn't read nor hear Bassil (in case he read his statement) I am only interested in knowing if he remembered the missing soldiers who sacrificed everything and paid the ultimate price for the cause
From the excerpt I read, no he did not...!

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
باسيل: "الغبي هو يلّي بيعمل نفس الشي مرتين وبنفس الأسلوب وبيتوقّع نتائج مختلفة"

well said
Now Aounists, remember this the next time you stand in front of the ballot box
Do you want to be ghabi ?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
GB is starting to become like General in the way he disses his opponents:
Glad he’s dropping the diplomatic bullshit
Shou ya3ne he wants to be opposition? LF will backstab and give hariri the vote of confidence, and FPM will be the only party out of power... what is he playing at?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Shou ya3ne he wants to be opposition? LF will backstab and give hariri the vote of confidence, and FPM will be the only party out of power... what is he playing at?

LF will not do that and repeat the 1990 mistake. That could cause a compassionate movement around FPM just what Bassil needs right now.
Not going to happen.

LF will sit aside watching FPM getting kicked out the political scene and then leverage it to advertise FPM and the President as the failure they truly are while coming forward as the alternative.

I think FPM reached the end of its life.
RIP

Ralph N

LF will not do that and repeat the 1990 mistake. That could cause a compassionate movement around FPM just what Bassil needs right now.
Not going to happen.

LF will sit aside watching FPM getting kicked out the political scene and then leverage it to advertise FPM and the President as the failure they truly are while coming forward as the alternative.

RIP
Oh, you are underestimating Geageas stupidity....

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Not going to happen.

RIP
Oh, man... If you truly believe the FPM is finished and the LF is anything but a bad joke, then there is a massive disappointment coming you way.