• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Viral

KING BASSIL !

Every day that goes by this man is becoming more and more popular.
That's why you see trolls in droves roaming over for every event on this thread talking that B.S. they are full of but telling us they didn't bother listening to him as if he or anyone else cares.
The US sanctions on Bassil backfired nicely to proved he's not Raya El Hassan and the rest of Ministers on MI6 and CIA payroll that Hariri is instructed under duress to bring them on his government.
Long Live GMA... Without him today, Lebanon would be ruled by a foreign and corrupt government finishing the job Rafik Hariri had started decades ago Allah Yghammi2lo 3a2bbel Ibno Lda3shi Les3oudi...

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Oh, here you are. Working a second shift today?:troll:
make fun as much as you want.
This emoji was used frequently by Resign,
At the end he joined me :p
Why do you care about me, better for you to care about bassil because he shouldn't keep sending his wife to stay in line to get the 200$ :p
there are also lot's of other lies like this that you sheep believe in but you need to work hard to make them convincing for people.
Have a nice day ;)

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
forget about al jadeed, they might have their own agenda
but tell me one thing, do you still believe this liar?
Why do you say he's a liar?

7arbou2 as he looks to be, something usually seen as an asset in street smartness schools, he probably did snatch the FPM presidency in a masterminded coup with Aoun. But that's your beef with him.

I honestly don't care, probably because I'm not much of an idealist, at least not as much as you are. Who cares about democratic elections in a party when all I ask for is world wide results. I mean nation wide results. Bring me a dictator and I'm fine with him if she does home delivery of the merchandise.

But lying about the things he talked about? Where and how exactly?

I'm happy he finally is reviewing the FPM-HA relationship. Something has got to change there. But I do understand his dilemma.

The_FPMer

Why do you say he's a liar?

7arbou2 as he looks to be, something usually seen as an asset in street smartness schools, he probably did snatch the FPM presidency in a masterminded coup with Aoun. But that's your beef with him.

I honestly don't care, probably because I'm not much of an idealist, at least not as much as you are. Who cares about democratic elections in a party when all I ask for is world wide results. I mean nation wide results. Bring me a dictator and I'm fine with him if she does home delivery of the merchandise.

But lying about the things he talked about? Where and how exactly?

I'm happy he finally is reviewing the FPM-HA relationship. Something has got to change there. But I do understand his dilemma.
He preaches change and reform. has godlike powers inside his own party but yet never made the slightest effort to introduce much-needed reforms to the FPM and set an example to and for other Lebanese to how Tayyar would like Lebanon to be.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He preaches change and reform. has godlike powers inside his own party but yet never made the slightest effort to introduce much-needed reforms to the FPM and set an example to and for other Lebanese to how Tayyar would like Lebanon to be.

Like what reforms or god like powers inside the party? As I already mentioned, I have no clue about who did what and how as I couldn't care less about party politics, but I'm curious to hear.

Also, for balancing the anti-Bassil tyranny opinion, it would be interesting to hear the version of his supporters.

All I notice is that he speaks well and sounds reasonable and honest.

The_FPMer

Like what reforms or god like powers inside the party? As I already mentioned, I have no clue about who did what and how as I couldn't care less about party politics, but I'm curious to hear.

Also, for balancing the anti-Bassil tyranny opinion, it would be interesting to hear the version of his supporters.

Man F the anti-Bassil FPMers, they're lame and do not have a vision. But the same goes for Bassil. If he wasn't just another Lebanese politicians uninterested in changing the status-quo that exploits people's weaknesses by telling them what they want to hear to achieve power he wouldn't have surrounded himself with yes-men like his father-in-law did. Look at the media department. Look at tayyar.org. Look at "al jaish al elektrone". That's not a party interested in changing Lebanon for the better, that's a party interested in deception.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Man F the anti-Bassil FPMers, they're lame and do not have a vision. But the same goes for Bassil. If he wasn't just another Lebanese politicians uninterested in changing the status-quo that exploits people's weaknesses by telling them what they want to hear to achieve power he wouldn't have surrounded himself with yes-men like his father-in-law did. Look at the media department. Look at tayyar.org. Look at "al jaish al elektrone". That's not a party interested in changing Lebanon for the better, that's a party interested in deception.
Like son-in-law, like father-in-law. El kezeb bil 3ayleh.
Khayyeh if Saad is obstructing government formation, go on TV and tell everyone. Don't lie about it.
We don't have to find out the truth through a leaked video.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

But that's another "opinion" about him, your opinion. What did he do, or not do, to warrant this shift in for example JustLib's mind, once a die hard Aounist? Is it the FPM presidency coup, and in that case, exactly what /how?

Saying he promised but not delivered is definitely a disappointment and a failure, and he should have known better the nature of the jungle en entered. But if you're to judge on at least intentions, he's not as bad as he's portrayed. That you can tell when you listen to his speeches.

In short, if one fails on delivering the promises for known force majeur reasons, that's one thing to bear blame for. If for other murky reasons, that's completely a different thing. I have yet to see any indication, half evidence or evidence of him being a thief, liar or the complete fraud he's portrayed by those who stood close to him. And so I wonder: what exactly did repel those people from him? At the same time we know that not even God in his most perfected manifestation is able to please everyone when in command of his slaves.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Khayyeh if Saad is obstructing government formation, go on TV and tell everyone. Don't lie about it.

But this is what Bassil did, on Aoun's behalf, in his late interview.

The_FPMer

But that's another "opinion" about him, your opinion. What did he do, or not do, to warrant this shift in for example JustLib's mind, once a die hard Aounist? Is it the FPM presidency coup, and in that case, exactly what /how?

Saying he promised but not delivered is definitely a disappointment and a failure, and he should have known better the nature of the jungle en entered. But if you're to judge on at least intentions, he's not as bad as he's portrayed. That you can tell when you listen to his speeches.

In short, if one fails on delivering the promises for known force majeur reasons, that's one thing to bear blame for. If for other murky reasons, that's completely a different thing. I have yet to see any indication, half evidence or evidence of him being a thief, liar or the complete fraud he's portrayed by those who stood close to him. And so I wonder: what exactly did repel those people from him? At the same time we know that not even God in his most perfected manifestation is able to please everyone when in command of his slaves.
No that's not another opinion of him, FPM didn't change at all for the better since 2016 in fact it's still a traditional political party.

I don't consider Bassil a liar, he's a politician that's playing the political game and therefore he has to tell the gullible masses that he's one of them when he clearly isn't in order to achieve power. There's a video of him circa 2017-2018, that I always mention, where's swearing to a group of excited FPMers that he doesn't have one dollar in his pocket.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No that's not another opinion of him, FPM didn't change at all for the better since 2016 in fact it's still a traditional political party.

I don't consider Bassil a liar, he's a politician that's playing the political game and therefore he has to tell the gullible masses that he's one of them when he clearly isn't in order to achieve power. There's a video of him circa 2017-2018, that I always mention, where's swearing to a group of excited FPMers that he doesn't have one dollar in his pocket.

But if he was telling the truth, and he didn't have one dollar in his pocket on that specific occasion.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

After a second consideration, I believe him.
Most probably he has forgotten and to him there is no proposed formation
PS that does not mean I consider the proposed formation is worth it
we are only uncovering the liar in here ;)

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Same thing if you hear any other politician.
just from the top of my head:
When was the last time you heard Sanioura for example?
if you hear Walid Jomblat you get the same impression
as well as others.....
So if this is your only scale of measurement, no one is ever bad or corrupt in Lebanon