• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So who’s your new messiah now? Jumblatt, Berri or Geagea?:cool:
man shou ostak mitel JB81 mne7kik bel ghareb btjeweb bel sharek
3am ellak kellon ye3ni kellon
kellon w sermeyti sawa, kharabo el balad w jawa3o el 3alam
is this enough for you or you want me to insult each one of them individually ...
enta bass sammili w ana 7ader 😁 😁 😁 😁

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is precisely the slogan the Zionist NGOs recruits in Beirut were instructed to chant October 17th. And here you are exposing yourself again when I got worked up. :troll:
you enjoy repeating this it seems. This is the only thing that your boss taught you ...tse2, tse2 tse2 what a shame
This is alone should make you think, why Bassil don't want his followers to know more that he wants them to ?!
Did the zionist NGO extend to Riad Salameh, or collapsed the economy because of the سلسلة الرتب والرواتب ,
were they in power since 2009 and have the biggest parliamentary block and the presidency etc etc...
Having foreign agencies entering a movement of people in despair is more than normal, what is not normal is that your guys contributed to the fall of the country.
NGOs are zionist? probably... but the suffering of the people is real, and by ignoring the problem you invite the zionists in.
if you are unable to recognize this reality, you are either naive, or one of those benefiting from bassil

عشتم وعاش لبنان

Viral

I thought you were smarter than that.
Are you really using Honest Pompeo to prove a point?🤥:lol:
Pompeo/Trump administration lies made Bassil more credible than ever.
I wonder if that's what they had in mind all along.
And now, they are giving Iran more credibility than ever by spreading more lies about Al-Kaida base in Iran.
This is your chance to bail out on those morons. Didn't they let you down? I'm sorry for you and all the energy you wasted promoting them...

This must be the only time Pompeo told the truth:lol::lol::lol:

Pompeo: 'I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole'

Viral

بومبيو ينشر صورة باسيل... اعتراف رسمي بأنّ العقوبات عليه سياسية بامتياز (الجمهورية) - Lebanon News (lbcgroup.tv)

Take it from Mr. We lied, we cheated, we stole

وعلّق بومبيو قائلاً: "ليس مجرد كلام، فنحن قمنا بفرض عقوبات على وزير الخارجية اللبناني السابق جبران باسيل لتورّطه بممارسات فاسدة".

وأعاد بومبيو نشر رابط للقرار الصادر عن وزارة الخارجية الأميركية حول العقوبات على باسيل.

ورأت اوساط ديبلوماسية رفيعة المستوى عاملة في واشنطن، في تغريدة بومبيو هذه، "اعترافاً رسمياً بأنّ العقوبات على باسيل هي سياسية بامتياز، وقد فرضتها الولايات المتحدة عليه بهدف الضغط عليه لتغيير سياسته عموماً، وعدم المطالبة بعودة النازحين، إضافة الى تغيير موقفه الرافض للتوطين"

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
بومبيو ينشر صورة باسيل... اعتراف رسمي بأنّ العقوبات عليه سياسية بامتياز (الجمهورية) - Lebanon News (lbcgroup.tv)

وعلّق بومبيو قائلاً: "ليس مجرد كلام، فنحن قمنا بفرض عقوبات على وزير الخارجية اللبناني السابق جبران باسيل لتورّطه بممارسات فاسدة".

وأعاد بومبيو نشر رابط للقرار الصادر عن وزارة الخارجية الأميركية حول العقوبات على باسيل.

ورأت اوساط ديبلوماسية رفيعة المستوى عاملة في واشنطن، في تغريدة بومبيو هذه، "اعترافاً رسمياً بأنّ العقوبات على باسيل هي سياسية بامتياز، وقد فرضتها الولايات المتحدة عليه بهدف الضغط عليه لتغيير سياسته عموماً، وعدم المطالبة بعودة النازحين، إضافة الى تغيير موقفه الرافض للتوطين"
Heuss wala kelmeh
Au coin.... Puni
I doubt any of his wealthy friends will lend him private jets anymore,
no one will risk being sanctioned by the USA
#NO_MORE_JET_FOR_BASSIL 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

O Brother

Legendary Member
What is this fetish with Bassil
Stop being weird man...

Well the man used to be hardcore 3awnist for many, many years and probably since his early childhood so give the man a chance to get out from feeling betrayed..

it takes time to heal.. sometimes it takes years.. its a long process and it starts with being in denial of what is real..

I think people should blame themselves for being naive and allowing themselves to be fooled into their lies!

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter

But what's made it all worthwhile are the huge material benefits that have redounded to the Lebanese people in terms of .... hang on, checking notes ...

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Well the man used to be hardcore 3awnist for many, many years and probably since his early childhood so give the man a chance to get out from feeling betrayed..

it takes time to heal.. sometimes it takes years.. its a long process and it starts with being in denial of what is real..

I think people should blame themselves for being naive and allowing themselves to be fooled into their lies!
From his posts I don’t think he ever was aouneh
Anyways even if he was, his obsession with Bassil is getting weird (bi fawto in every discussion)

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Anyways even if he was, his obsession with Bassil is getting weird (bi fawto in every discussion)
He was, and he felt betrayed... same as Ziad abs, and abou jamra, Tony haddad and the nephew of GMA to name a few... you don’t need to go there. not everybody who is not FPM sar ghalat. Not everyone who disagrees with FPM sar a traitor.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
He was, and he felt betrayed... same as Ziad abs, and abou jamra, Tony haddad and the nephew of GMA to name a few... you don’t need to go there. not everybody who is not FPM sar ghalat. Not everyone who disagrees with FPM sar a traitor.
Where did I say he is a traitor? Or others? I was one of the first to defend Tony Haddad when he went against Bassil
In the case of justleb he is not debating Bassil objectively, it’s an obession or an attention seeking kind of behavior

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Where did I say he is a traitor? Or others? I was one of the first to defend Tony Haddad when he went against Bassil
In the case of justleb he is not debating Bassil objectively, it’s an obession or an attention seeking kind of behavior
I was commenting on where you said he probably wasn’t aouneh ...

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I was commenting on where you said he probably wasn’t aouneh ...
I remember reading posts that attack Aoun during the period 1988-1990 and in ways regarding his character that made me wonder how can he ever had respect for him
Might be mistaken and confused him for another poster
Anyways I retract it not worth the battle ya3moul li bado yeh I just like telling him to stop being weird on Bassil like Adam says to Anwar in the clip below from 3:00 to 3:21 and at 9:50

Viral

Many joined FPM during the early days so they can be part of the largest block thinking they can take advantage of it for their personal ambitions and self interests only to find out the FPM is not an entrepreneurial business as usual. So they turned against it and those are exactly the trash the FPM doesn't want around not even in their toilets. Unfortunately, many of them showed up on this forum and that's where the bad smell is coming from...

Viral

But what's made it all worthwhile are the huge material benefits that have redounded to the Lebanese people in terms of .... hang on, checking notes ...
Just think of this: The Trump administration has few days left before it gets dumped in the ash heap of history Pompeo with it yet he still finds time on his way to the dumpster to hassle Bassil when the US is busy healing its wounds from disgraced riots and dead victims.
Makes you wonder if Pompeo is just the US secretary of state or Israel’s foreign minister and ambassador to Lebanon.
The irony in all that when Pompeo brags about the glory of the American experiment lying cheating and stealing then accuses Bassil of corruption, the spineless trolls grab it and run like chickens without head.
In reality the attacks are not exactly against a man named Gibran Bassil as much as they are attacks against a country named Lebanon GMA and Bassil happened to be in their way. They are killer vultures roaming over Lebanon to steal its oil, gas, water and land and, insisting the Palestinian and Syrian refuges keep the left over.
Everyone trying to destroy Bassil is fighting Israel’s war. No one is stupid enough not to realize what they are doing.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1610798009928.png

In your face BASSIL !!!!
Hassan is working while in hospital, this is a minister that nothing prevents him from working, not even sickness
He is al wazir alazi la yanam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did Bassil miss to show that he is working while in has a Corona and in Hotel Dieu !!!!
@SeaAb there is big incompetency in the marketing team 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

I bet Bassil is fuming after he saw this photo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: