• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
View attachment 22632

In your face BASSIL !!!!
Hassan is working while in hospital, this is a minister that nothing prevents him from working, not even sickness
He is al wazir alazi la yanam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did Bassil miss to show that he is working while in has a Corona and in Hotel Dieu !!!!
@SeaAb there is big incompetency in the marketing team ? ? ? ? ?

I bet Bassil is fuming after he saw this photo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
How did you bring Bassil into this?
Stop being weird man...
Shefet @Walidos ?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
First phase they go weird on you then they completely lose it.:banghead:
The guy is under tremendous pressure about to lose his :troll: job running out of material to attack Bassil.
Don' t say that, Bassil is full of surprises, I am not worried on this part ?

Viral

Don' t say that, Bassil is full of surprises, I am not worried on this part ?
I think you have a crush on Bassil unfortunately you’re not his type and that’s killing you.
Have you had the chance to approach 3amo Sa3d? He pays well as you know. T7alla WitSalla Ma3o;)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Have you had the chance to approach 3amo Sa3d? He pays well as you know. T7alla WitSalla Ma3o;)
He is broke, he spent his money on the south African whoow :(
I couldn't but notice that you might also be a pro ya bro...
it seems you were taught by the mossad...
no one in here uses bold font, other than you... Apparently, you know how you make yourself noticed ;)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
هذا الحزب الديمقراطي الوحيد في لبنان
يا رفيق
@SeaAb
كيف الك نفس بعد تكون بهيك حزب ...كرمال مصداقيتك

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
هذا الحزب الديمقراطي الوحيد في لبنان
يا رفيق
@SeaAb
كيف الك نفس بعد تكون بهيك حزب ...كرمال مصداقيتك

The issue was from 2018 - if the article is accurate in saying Bassil cancelled elections for the middle management level of FPM. Now they are applying the new law... did you expect them not to? As for whether or not this is democratic, I expressed my opinion back then, that I prefer elections as a matter of principle, both for the board and for senior staff/local committees. I have to say however, lots of speculation in the article, I usually tend to disregard these. FPM is in the end a political party and competition amongst its members is normal and could be constructive. What I furthermore don’t like about the article is that it portrays changing a big number of reps as negative (why?) or that it is one influence trying to squash another. change is good... it’s the manner of the change that is not great (appointment) but change is good, elections or not.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
The issue was from 2018 - if the article is accurate in saying Bassil cancelled elections for the middle management level of FPM. Now they are applying the new law... did you expect them not to? As for whether or not this is democratic, I expressed my opinion back then, that I prefer elections as a matter of principle, both for the board and for senior staff/local committees. I have to say however, lots of speculation in the article, I usually tend to disregard these. FPM is in the end a political party and competition amongst its members is normal and could be constructive. What I furthermore don’t like about the article is that it portrays changing a big number of reps as negative (why?) or that it is one influence trying to squash another. change is good... it’s the manner of the change that is not great (appointment) but change is good, elections or not.
You should ask him la meen 'Asas Media' and why is he reading it let along quoting it, if you want a good laugh. #Da3Chadi :cigar:

Al Muqawama

Legendary Member
He is broke, he spent his money on the south African whoow :(
I couldn't but notice that you might also be a pro ya bro...
it seems you were taught by the mossad...
no one in here uses bold font, other than you... Apparently, you know how you make yourself noticed ;)

Didn't you know you get a bonus for bolded font :lol:

@Viral lets compare which side is paying more mine or yours including your bold font bonus :alien:

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
He won’t file any law suit because the documents will be revealed (remember this when everyone stops talking about the law suit soon)
He’s lying again
He also added that whatever gets imposed in politics gets revoked in politics in the same press conference ?
He thinks that he can weasel again, sell something of value to the americans in return his sanctions get lifted betting on Biden’s administration undoing what Trump did totally forgetting that mcgnitsky is a bipartisan act and not republican.

the guy is done imo.

nailed it.
any updates on that law suit ?

Viral

Thank You
GMA

Thank You
Bassil

Thank You

FPM

You are our only hope to bring us justice.
You are the only ones fighting corruption and taking the beating from their dead beat ignorant pawns.
You became the number one enemy of the powerful mafia and their criminals.
That is why their electronic army with all their money and power are all over the place including this forum.
It’s life or death for them and they’re gone wild...

Dear Riad Salameh: Slowly but Surely: Forensic Audit is Unstoppable: Genie out of the bottle thanks to GMA's persistence!
Sorry to disappoint you Dear Rai…