Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Akid akid akid Samir Geagea, Frangieh and the Gemayel bozos are telling him in the background what to say.:lol:
They are to ones most concerned about Lebanon's image and mainly about its Christians...:oops:
rafi2 @Viral, what should we do to help Assad win again?
Help me brainstorming, we want to send the refugees back home...
Oh wait... Assad has been president at least since 2012...
What was el Qaed Bassil talking about then ???
I am sure he has something under his sleeve
he is a smart guy
Yes he is, but his followers are.... khallineh ma e7eki 😁 😁 😁 😁

Viral

Non stop dynamo!

اسيل واصل زيارته لموسكو: متجاوبون مع كل مسعى ضمن الدستور والميثاق​

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

so instead of blocking the country for 2 years, you could have consulted a few of many constitution experts.
wlek ya 3ammi shou hal awantaji heyda, wlek kif ba3ed bi 3alam le72in wa7ad kezzeb metlo?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

ensen moubde3, he remembered this 4 years later, when he quarreled with Hariri, and of course, before his father-in-law becomes president.
But from 2016 till 2019 all was good...

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

@SeaAb @Patriot
Clearly the guy is selling our gas/borders

Nah
3awnists think that Bassil is a master strategist
he single handedly strong armed the americans and they're going to lift the sanctions by force.

Kind reminder:
the next border negotiation session is in 3 days
ya3neh our envoy cannot negotiate on line 29 because the President did not sign the decree.

NewLeb

according to GB he failed to reform because the majority of the Lebanese people are pro-fasad
that's what he just said to russian media

I think he means that the Lebanese in general don’t fancy others who look down on them morally. It’s real arrogant to base your whole political platform on the idea that you’re the cleanest and honest party, while everyone else is malign and evil; and that’s pretty much what Tayyar is.

I have an idea for you. Why don’t you stick with Hariri and his Baltagi sponsor in their crusade against Bassil and GMA? That way you’ll guarantee the Christian’s survival and the identity of Lebanon. And don’t be shy calling Bassil racist for insisting on returning 1.5 million Da3shi inspired Syrians to their country and refusing to serve Israel and please KSA by naturalizing half a million Sunni Palestinians. Please don’t hesitate rehearsing your favorite fake NGOs revolution slogan: Lej2in Jouwa Bassil Barra. That's certainly good advocacy for Lebanon and its Christians...
You’re smart dude like your name suggests. Don’t you ever stop enlightening us.🤪

Good on Bassil, but why doesn’t he insist on the returning of the tens of thousands of Shiite peasants back to the South of Lebanon? Or do you have something specifically against Sunnis, hmmmm?

Rockies

Actually I do. Wouldn’t you when you ask yourself who did 9/11 and who’s ISIS?
Man U r sick. Ur leadership is sick. Suppose u r right. Look at the numbers and the power and the money . See what happened to the Armenians lately . U cannot achieve what u want unless u have allies and clearly u have none. Even hizballa abandoned tayyar whether u deny it or not . Don’t ever think , ever, that Russia is welcoming basil . Anyway with ur level of thinking and language I will leave it here. Tayyar is dragging Christians into yet another abyss after the 1989 and the 2020 events . Sfeir knew that and tried with all he could to prevent that man to come to power . With people thinking like u I doubt there is a future for the Christians in that country .

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Man U r sick. Ur leadership is sick. Suppose u r right. Look at the numbers and the power and the money . See what happened to the Armenians lately . U cannot achieve what u want unless u have allies and clearly u have none. Even hizballa abandoned tayyar whether u deny it or not . Don’t ever think , ever, that Russia is welcoming basil . Anyway with ur level of thinking and language I will leave it here. Tayyar is dragging Christians into yet another abyss after the 1989 and the 2020 events . Sfeir knew that and tried with all he could to prevent that man to come to power . With people thinking like u I doubt there is a future for the Christians in that country .
el rafi2 @Viral is fan of Fadi SAAD, w ma adrak man houwa Fadi SAAD... a lunatic man combatting the whole world, and next he will expand to the whole Solar System...
shou bta3mol... heyda el we2e3, the FPM transformed from true rebels to fer2et za2iffeh, SAD BUT TRUE.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
el rafi2 @Viral is fan of Fadi SAAD, w ma adrak man houwa Fadi SAAD... a lunatic man combatting the whole world, and next he will expand to the whole Solar System...
shou bta3mol... heyda el we2e3, the FPM transformed from true rebels to fer2et za2iffeh, SAD BUT TRUE.
You are a fan of pierre hashash... glass houses ;)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are a fan of pierre hashash... glass houses ;)
here is where you are missing the point.
I post Pierre Hashash not because he is a thoughtful thinker, although I must admit that from time to time he says something that makes sense.
I post it because he makes fun of Bassil w jame3to
So it is for comedy purpose and not for knowledge and education
bme3na awda7, lal maniaki :p

On the other hand, I post Jad Ghosn videos because the guy makes sense in what he says, even if you might not agree with him.

See! there's a difference;)

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
here is what you are missing the point.
I post Pierre Hashash not because he is a thoughtful thinker, although I must admit that from time to time he says something that makes sense.
I post it because he makes fun of Bassil w jame3to
So it is for comedy purpose and not for knowledge and education

On the other hand, I post Jad Ghosn videos because the guy makes sense in what he says, even if you might not agree with him.

See! there's a difference;)
If that helps you accept what you post from time to time (P.H. and others) while mocking what others post then good for you.
From an outside perspective both sides seem utterly ridiculous. Fighting over peanuts with 0 realistic propositions to stop the country from sliding even more into the abyss and getting sidetracked from the real issues.

If it makes bassil supporters pissed off so they post worse things in response hayda el mouhemm in life i guess. Maybe @Viral has the same idea and likes to post shit that pisses you off and that makes it worth posting.

In short i do not see any difference.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

غسان عطالله : زيارة رئيس التيار الوطني الحر جبران باسيل لموسكو ناجحة جدّاً

نشر بتاريخ May 1 2021 | 22:13 PM

أكّد الوزير السابق غسان عطالله أن زيارة رئيس التيار الوطني الحر النائب جبران باسيل لموسكو ناجحة جدّاً وقال:"أتصور أن الجميع شاهد المستوى الرفيع للقاءات النائب باسيل مع مسؤولين لهم دور كبير لما يجري في الشرق الاوسط ولبنان، حيث كان هناك بحث طويل متعلّق بالشق الداخلي اللبناني تركز حول مواضيع أساسية هي عودة النازحين بعد الانتخابات الرئاسية السورية وكان هناك تجاوب كبير مع الفريق الروسي في هذا الاطار". وأضاف:"كذلك تم البحث في موضوع الحدود ومحاولة إيجاد حلول لبعض الخلافات بين لبنان وكيان العدو للمباشرة برسم خط يُتفق عليه من قبل اختصاصيين دوليين لبدء أعمال التنقيب في لبنان كما هي اليوم في المقلب الاخر. وكذلك كان تطرق للملف الحكومي أكد الجانب الروسي أنه على استعداد للمساعدة في تقريب بعض وجهات النظر وايجاد بعض الحلول للمساعدة في تحريك الجمود".
عطالله أكد أن هناك لقاءات بقيت بعيدة من الاعلام كان فيها كلام مباشر لتوضيح الكثير من الامور التي جرت في السنة الاخيرة في لبنان ووضع الكثير من المسائل في نصابها الطبيعي، حيث كان هناك اهتمام كبير من قبل الروس للمساعدة في الحل بحسب المعطيات التي قدمها النائب باسيل.

وقال عطالله:"تعتبر الزيارة ناجحة جدا وسيكون لها ارتدادات ايجابية سريعة بالفترة القريبة المقبلة وسيتفاجأ كثيرون من الأمور الجدية التي ستحصل وستظهر نتائجها سريعاً".
أما في موضوع العقوبات فأشار عطالله لموقعنا الى أنه كان هناك تأكيد أن روسيا وعدداً من الدول الاوروبية لا تدعم هكذا عقوبات لا بل أكثر إن روسيا ستحث أصدقاءها الاوروبيين الى عدم السير في هذا الملف.
ووسط الزيارات المرتقبة الأسبوع المقبل من كل من وزير الخارجية الفرنسية ونائب وزير الخارجية الروسية ختم عطالله بالاشارة الى أن في الموضوع الحكومي المشكلة موجودة عند رئيس الحكومة المكلّف والعرقلة عنده أيضاً " أما من جانبنا فالامور كلها قابلة للبحث مع العلم ان التيار مستعجل للتشكيل".

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Watch from where i linked for like 10-15 mins
well done Hisham
Bravo

I was going to put exactly the same thing.
but thought if it was going to be deleted why bother :D
Anyway kudos for doing it, because in this passage, Hisham spoke my mind.
I suspect that the midget is going to bargain our resources in return for lifting sacntions.
for those who do not believe this, I remind them that he said in his own words that
Lebanon will go east if europe put sanctions on him !!!
The a$$h*le is not even an official at this stage and he wants to drag lebanon east only because his personal interest are threatened

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
to the fer2et el za2iffeh, listen for 1min

"Corruption is not only handing over a suitcase full of cash....but also offering tangible benefits to political persons..."

Does it ring a bell?
Invitation to VIP section in a Euro Championship finals football match
Private jets

what do you think? ;)
1619918046853.png

JB81

Legendary Member
Salameh have $300 million known account manna 7erzeneh ten7aka fiya bi dekkenet Tahsino
Khallina nleheh L sha3b ahbal bi match football 3a Bassil

3endama yakoun fi sha3b ghashim ma fik tetfeja2 bi Soultet fassed 3omra 30 seneh