Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
فكرهم عم بهبطو حيطان ليوقع الرئيس لتجديد المنظومة الفاسدة

وإن كان لا بد للإنهيار... شو رح يصير في؟

حرب، لا؛ عقد جديد بلا بري حريري جمبلاط، نعم

فاليكن
iza ra7et el internet bi lebnen el forum byerta7 min el gossips wel trolls wel (...) wel "abu rabba from behind the screen" ,

yemkin hal sha3eb bi seer yeltehi keif bado ysheil berri hariri junblat and co from their roots.

Last edited by a moderator:
iza ra7et el internet bi lebnen el forum byerta7 min el gossips wel trolls wel OCD wel "abu rabba from behind the screen" ,

yemkin hal sha3eb bi seer yeltehi keif bado ysheil berri hariri junblat and co from their roots.
First thing the Christians people want to bury you underground for ever

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
First thing the Christians people want to bury you underground for ever

Please please I don't have any time for your gossip now, eh !! yes !:cool:

this goes for all the trolls, (...), hallucinating miniscules, on the forum weli fi msali ta7et bato bten3aro lol

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
iza ra7et el internet bi lebnen el forum byerta7 min el gossips wel trolls wel (...) wel "abu rabba from behind the screen" ,

no wonder you're so disconnected.
a3ed 3am tetfalsaf from thousands of miles away 3emil 'abu rabba form behind the screen' while the Lebanese suffer in their country because if your shitty president.

the Lebanese living in Lebanon reject 3awn
how about tekhdo t2a3do 3endak
mnestaghneh 3an manzaro

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
no wonder you're so disconnected.
a3ed 3am tetfalsaf from thousands of miles away 3emil 'abu rabba form behind the screen' while the Lebanese suffer in their country because if your shitty president.

the Lebanese living in Lebanon reject 3awn
how about tekhdo t2a3do 3endak
mnestaghneh 3an manzaro

JB81

Legendary Member
So Hakim support Aoun
Man your whole logic is flawed
Today is today no internet buddy
They elected Aoun for noble purposes he lied to them
@Patriot csn you believe that guy

He said that last month ya zaki

It means, he believes that the situation would be worst had not been of Aoun

His saying, not mine. An enemy of Aoun

He said that last month ya zaki

It means, he believes that the situation would be worst had not been of Aoun

His saying, not mine. An enemy of Aoun
He was talking if there was no president elected in 2016
Today we don’t have internet that’s the fact
Only a government can save us

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Soon no internet in Lebanon
@Patriot
@Joe tayyar
@Walidos
@JB81
Ahd Nahas ahd TATIR AhD GB
Amazing news, keep them coming!

I don’t understand why don’t we just partition ? Let Hariri and co keep doing their dirty business while Christians who are the ones who created Lebanon would just move on. No war, peace with all of our neighbors.
It is funny - lebanon will never be anything without the Christians. It is collapsing just because since 2 years Christians are not pumping any money and ironically under Aoun mandate.

the minute we partition, Lebanon would come back immediately a rich and advanced country.

Rejecting Bassil or the FPM is equal to rejecting the majority of the Christians hence don’t expect a country. This revolution is showing who has the real power

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لفت رئيس التيار الوطني جبران باسيل في مقابلة له لـ"النهار" إلى أن, "اتّفاق مار مخايل نجح في منع الفتنة وفشل في بناء الدولة وليس طبيعياً وجود سلاح غير سلاح الجيش اللبناني باعتبار أنّ "هذا الوضع استثنائي لا يجب أن يستمرّ"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Biden pleaaaaaaaase
@SeaAb

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
لفت رئيس التيار الوطني جبران باسيل في مقابلة له لـ"النهار" إلى أن, "اتّفاق مار مخايل نجح في منع الفتنة وفشل في بناء الدولة وليس طبيعياً وجود سلاح غير سلاح الجيش اللبناني باعتبار أنّ "هذا الوضع استثنائي لا يجب أن يستمرّ"

@SeaAb

I’m watching him now
Meche l kezeb

He does it so naturally
A pathological liar

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I’m watching him now
Meche l kezeb

He does it so naturally
A pathological liar
it seems that the hezeb is not giving him what he wants, neither in the gov, nor in the presidency...
at least this is what I understand from this statement

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
it seems that the hezeb is not giving him what he wants, neither in the gov, nor in the presidency...
at least this is what I understand from this statement

i don't give a shit about hezb
yenderbo menon la 2ello

i'm 20 mins in
w sar seffe2 3 kezbet ad raso

1- he said he as foreign affairs minister, 'rafad yetba3 la aya me7war' ... w 'ze3lo menno'

2- he acted surprised when she listed him a dozen of activists of all ages who got sued and arrested by FPM due to tweets and facebook posts
he told her 'euf ma ma3e khabar, i never heard of these people' he said

3- 'ma 7adan ndarab w ta3azzab w tbahdal' 2ad chabeb el tayyar, referring to the demonstrations from 2 weeks ago
he purposely forgot the people who died in 17 october, or lost their eyes, or got severely injured

zalameh kezzeb mnefe2
ma biest7eh
and this is just 20 mins in

baddo yekol ktir msabbet after this interview.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter

@SeaAb
What's different about this from what he's said before?

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

@SeaAb
@Samahphy

·
32m

... السلاح اذا من ضمن استراتيجية الدولة والبيانات الوزارية لحكومات الوحدة الوطنية ومن ضمن شي مرتضي الشعب اللبناني لا يتناقض مع السيادة اللبنانية. ما تسمعوا "لا اله" وتسكروا دينتكم عن "الا الله"
+++
@lebaneseatfirst​

·
52m

قبل ما تنهاروا ع #جبران_باسيل خلينا نسمع الفيديو كامل، لأنو التجزيء دارج هالأيام، متل ما علمو بزياد أسود السبت