Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
kif tol3et ma3ak haideh

.;)
Repetitive behaviors you feel compelled to perform?:lol: like your "cousins" in here?

you are boring stop polluting the forum with the same tape side A flip to side B and replay again !!

nadim is a tool sho bi 3arfak enta , khalik bel "imaginary fawra", digest more fasoulia and keep farting your posts:lol:

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Repetitive behaviors you feel compelled to perform?:lol: like your "cousins" in here?

you are boring stop polluting the forum with the same tape side A flip to side B and replay again !!

nadim is a tool sho bi 3arfak enta , khalik bel "imaginary fawra", digest more fasoulia and keep farting your posts:lol:

euf
chaklak you're looking for entertainment
akid, given you're generally into clowns.
i say they're mosquitos (bargash)

Let me tell you something my dear,
i'm not here to entertain you
but here to teach you lessons every time you knock my door.

yalla kazder.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
take a break it is affecting your health , treat your OCD, any delay will aggravate your situation.
Repetitive behaviors you feel compelled to perform??
OCD = Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
This is a very legitimate question. A ranking member of the FPM party publicly conspired with the known corrupts to steal the money from the depositors and benefit the banks and very wealthy people. It is legitimate to ask the position of FPM regarding this blatant enablement of corruption.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is a very legitimate question. A ranking member of the FPM party publicly conspired with the known corrupts to steal the money from the depositors and benefit the banks and very wealthy people. It is legitimate to ask the position of FPM regarding this blatant enablement of corruption.

finally !
progress...

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Some good points here

I think he's spot on there
to be honest something i already knew
Bassil got no where else to go, meaning HA has him by the neck like a true puppet.

Politically, going forward i can see Bassil becoming a mini Frangieh at first
slowly transitioning into a carlos eddeh before he disappears completely along with his party.

Historians are going to write about this wasted potential (1990-2006 FPM) and how everything went down to shit due to opportunism, personal ambitions and greed.

Good riddance.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Some good points here

And how does someone like you, basically a HA supporter, translate these points? Good or bad for HA or for Bassil, more or less?

I ask regarding this specific HA-Bassil relationship issue because it seems you, the HA supporter and 3osbit el umam al moutta7ida dodd both bassil and HA, have fallen in love with each other, but only over your anti-Bassilism, yet remain on opposite side regarding HA.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And how does someone like you, basically a HA supporter, translate these points? Good or bad for HA or for Bassil, more or less?

I ask regarding this specific HA-Bassil relationship issue because it seems you, the HA supporter and 3osbit el umam al moutta7ida dodd both bassil and HA, have fallen in love with each other, but only over your anti-Bassilism, yet remain on opposite side regarding HA.

My personal opinion does not count.
Any relation between 2 people when it starts to be unbalanced, at a certain time one will take advantage of the other.
Forget about HA/Bassil, if you have a business partner who used to bring lots of deals to your business (like Harvey Specter for ex :D) then his performance starts to decrease, at one point (surely not right away) you will tell him "dude there is no way you can be an equal partner"
This is the nature of human relations.

Aegon

I think he's spot on there
to be honest something i already knew
Bassil got no where else to go, meaning HA has him by the neck like a true puppet.

Politically, going forward i can see Bassil becoming a mini Frangieh at first
slowly transitioning into a carlos eddeh before he disappears completely along with his party.

Historians are going to write about this wasted potential (1990-2006 FPM) and how everything went down to shit due to opportunism, personal ambitions and greed.

Good riddance.

Luckily for FPMers, when gebran transitions into the Carlos Eddeh of his party, FPM may have a chance at rebuilding itself just like the National Block is doing now. They are rebuilding from scratch after Carlos stepped aside and let the party build up democratically. They are starting from scratch but it is a true secular party with lots of muslims and christians and they are building a grass roots foundation. They may have zero mps now but they are preparing for lists nationwide. I feel they will break through in some places. FPM will follow the same path.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Luckily for FPMers, when gebran transitions into the Carlos Eddeh of his party, FPM may have a chance at rebuilding itself just like the National Block is doing now. They are rebuilding from scratch after Carlos stepped aside and let the party build up democratically. They are starting from scratch but it is a true secular party with lots of muslims and christians and they are building a grass roots foundation. They may have zero mps now but they are preparing for lists nationwide. I feel they will break through in some places. FPM will follow the same path.

i don’t think so
La2ano at that point people would just go to the (should be) well established national
bloc since their principles are very similar to what FPM and 3awn claimed in the past.

FPM’s only possible fate is extinction i’m afraid.
If they want to start over, they should completely rebrand and eliminate any reference to the moron who originally created the party.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

بيت الوسط لـ"الجديد": المضحك المبكي ان جبران باسيل يحاول أن يخترع دورا له بعدما بات معزولا فنصب نفسه رئيسا للجمهورية وبات يتصرف على هذا الاىساس ولسخرية القدر انه "مصدق" هذه الكذبة​

JB81

Legendary Member
بيت الوسط لجي بي: جبران نا...يكنا

الشعب العظيم: هيدا المطلوب

فكركن منزعل؟

إنشالله كل خباركن تخبرونا كيف جبران با..عصكم والشعب الغشيم

🤣