Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
el 7alif el sabek

tfeh
they get energy and water again

lak 7aj ta3touhon energy and water, jame3a 7ramiyeh fechlin.

they clearly don't trust Frangieh taking it as he'll expose their fasad immediately
basically they wanted to give it to shi3a because they think HA will protect their corruption

that's the only explanation i have for this behaviour.

JB81

Legendary Member
وفد من التقدمي الاشتراكي بحث مع وفد من التيار الوطني الحر بالشوف اخر التطورات والاوضاع

Jumblat's ijr hon w ijr honik

However, Ishtiraki visits to FPM is undeclared statement of FPM strength

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
بيت الوسط لجي بي: جبران نا...يكنا

الشعب العظيم: هيدا المطلوب

فكركن منزعل؟

إنشالله كل خباركن تخبرونا كيف جبران با..عصكم والشعب الغشيم

🤣
enta lma7ez keif 24/7 bidaloun bi seirto la Gebran ? specially on this forum ! ekhedloun wa2ton kelo...
3am yseer ma3oun nightmares , byou3o bel leil byejo 3al forum ykebo kam kelmi abel ma yef2a3o.

mosh hayen hal Gebran ,,,: )

Ralph N

enta lma7ez keif 24/7 bidaloun bi seirto la Gebran ? specially on this forum ! ekhedloun wa2ton kelo...
3am yseer ma3oun nightmares , byou3o bel leil byejo 3al forum ykebo kam kelmi abel ma yef2a3o.

mosh hayen hal Gebran ,,,: )
They forgot in 2005 their war was transformed against Hizb Alla syria etc ba3ed ma keno 2ertet el ta2ef ma3 syria...

in 2008-2009 saro kellon yerka3o la Hassan Nassrala... w harbon ballashet 3al awedem just to keep up with their populism...even if its a fake one..

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Some good points here

I think the person speaking is extremely biased… I for one welcome the divergence of FPM from HA when it comes to internal politics (covering berri at all costs) and weapons (no framework or set objectives for disarmament). Political or non-political bla bla bla i really don’t care.

Last edited:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hayda he go caught with his finger in the pie and trying to save face… the only valid point he made in the entire video is that Mikati talked about 3oumoulet and didn’t follow up, so mikati is shady. Otherwise it’s ouweidat who should have acted on the info. Everything else is political.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
وفد من التقدمي الاشتراكي بحث مع وفد من التيار الوطني الحر بالشوف اخر التطورات والاوضاع

Jumblat's ijr hon w ijr honik

However, Ishtiraki visits to FPM is undeclared statement of FPM strength
FPM strength is in it’s voters… it is better off working for voters

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
بنزين ما في ،
كهربا ما في ،
دواء ما في ،
مستشفى ما في
بس باسيل، حريري، بري، جمبلاط، ... في
خرفان بعبدا ما حدا عمله حساب
يلي مبسوط بزعيمو خالي ينبسط بهالوضع
والباقي الله يفرجها عليكم بشي فيزا
توووت بهل شعب الحمار

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
بنزين ما في ،
كهربا ما في ،
دواء ما في ،
مستشفى ما في
بس باسيل، حريري، بري، جمبلاط، ... في
خرفان بعبدا ما حدا عمله حساب
يلي مبسوط بزعيمو خالي ينبسط بهالوضع
والباقي الله يفرجها عليكم بشي فيزا
توووت بهل شعب الحمار

Bass bassil's strength is in his voters… he is better off working for voters

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hayda he go caught with his finger in the pie and trying to save face… the only valid point he made in the entire video is that Mikati talked about 3oumoulet and didn’t follow up, so mikati is shady. Otherwise it’s ouweidat who should have acted on the info. Everything else is political.
can you elaborate more?
The investigation of this guy lead to the unravelling of the corruption, that Bassil (at the very least) was not aware of....
I remind you that Bassil & co were denying any corruption existed,
now they are only denying any involvement...

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
can you elaborate more?
The investigation of this guy lead to the unravelling of the corruption, that Bassil (at the very least) was not aware of....
I remind you that Bassil & co were denying any corruption existed,
now they are only denying any involvement...
Kobeissi lied and tried to implicate Bassil and Boustany in alleged corruption. When the tapes were released it became evident that he was lying and he is now trying to save face with this video.
Kobeissi didn’t uncover anything: from the video they show a newspaper article with the headline reading something like “Mikati uncovers 26MM$ corruption in power boats file” probably also alluding to Bassil at the time… and the tapes that were uncovered to the public now have been with ouweidat and agencies for a while, how else did kobeissi get them? The fact he exposed them on tv doesn’t mean he uncovered them.

finally, in your business today, would you assume everybody is cheating heik from the get go? If you land a contract saving say 20% vs. Current cost, with a penalty clause for the supplier in case any corruption is discovered, and sign it, you would assume there is corruption and 3oumouleh (assuming you are not involved). At best, one could say bassil and boustany should have taken the mikati charges more seriously and investigated, the counter argument being this is a big corruption issue and there are agencies who should have investigated…

My opinion of course

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Kobeissi lied and tried to implicate Bassil and Boustany in alleged corruption. When the tapes were released it became evident that he was lying and he is now trying to save face with this video.
Kobeissi didn’t uncover anything: from the video they show a newspaper article with the headline reading something like “Mikati uncovers 26MM$ corruption in power boats file” probably also alluding to Bassil at the time… and the tapes that were uncovered to the public now have been with ouweidat and agencies for a while, how else did kobeissi get them? The fact he exposed them on tv doesn’t mean he uncovered them.

finally, in your business today, would you assume everybody is cheating heik from the get go? If you land a contract saving say 20% vs. Current cost, with a penalty clause for the supplier in case any corruption is discovered, and sign it, you would assume there is corruption and 3oumouleh (assuming you are not involved). At best, one could say bassil and boustany should have taken the mikati charges more seriously and investigated, the counter argument being this is a big corruption issue and there are agencies who should have investigated…

My opinion of course
I am sure you didn't watch the episodes...
Kobeissi lied about tension/commission, I admit that
but also Bassil lied (bel jerem el mash-houd) about Maria Lasala
when confronted with the hard evidence he didn't make any statement
and his fer2et el za2iffeh went silent.
Meaning if you want to establish the integrity of both men, I believe Bassil is not in an uphill position.
As far as it goes until now, Kobeissi didn't explicitly accuse Bassil of corruption (although he alluded to) what he said that at the very least the corruption was done behind his back without him knowing anything (which is hard to believe that he was not aware).

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am sure you didn't watch the episodes...
Kobeissi lied about tension/commission, I admit that
but also Bassil lied (bel jerem el mash-houd) about Maria Lasala
when confronted with the hard evidence he didn't make any statement
and his fer2et el za2iffeh went silent.
Meaning if you want to establish the integrity of both men, I believe Bassil is not in an uphill position.
As far as it goes until now, Kobeissi didn't explicitly accuse Bassil of corruption (although he alluded to) what he said that at the very least the corruption was done behind his back without him knowing anything (which is hard to believe that he was not aware).
I saw the mario lasala debacle… I can’t recall what this guy does but it was the lawyer of Bassil who claimed they don’t know each other, and then being at the same table doesn’t really mean they know each other… still, to be fair, this is not a closed case. But I am not trying to establish anything about Bassil… he claimed he knew nothing and contrary to your position, I would tend to agree it is more than possible - as it is also possible he is lying.
What I am establishing is the fact that kobeissi’s video is of no value add… he is trying to save face.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@Gebran_Bassil

·
17m

١/١ شو لازم يصير أكتر من يلّي عم يصير حتى يقرّ مجلس النواب قانون البطاقة التمويلية يلّي قدّمناه من فترة لمساعدة العائلات اللبنانية المحتاجة والتعويض عنها ارتفاع الاسعار نتيجة ترشيد الدعم.

٢/٢ ذلّ المواطنين امام محطات البنزين وعلى ابواب المستشفيات والصيدليات ما بكفّي حتى يعقد مجلس النواب جلسات طارئة ومتواصلة ليل نهار؟ هيدي مسؤولية كان لازم يتحملها الجميع من اكتر من سنة ... شو ناطرين بعد؟!!!
GB

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
17m

١/١ شو لازم يصير أكتر من يلّي عم يصير حتى يقرّ مجلس النواب قانون البطاقة التمويلية يلّي قدّمناه من فترة لمساعدة العائلات اللبنانية المحتاجة والتعويض عنها ارتفاع الاسعار نتيجة ترشيد الدعم.

٢/٢ ذلّ المواطنين امام محطات البنزين وعلى ابواب المستشفيات والصيدليات ما بكفّي حتى يعقد مجلس النواب جلسات طارئة ومتواصلة ليل نهار؟ هيدي مسؤولية كان لازم يتحملها الجميع من اكتر من سنة ... شو ناطرين بعد؟!!!
GB

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
A must watch,
Special thanks to Al Jadeed, Mr Kobeissy and Mr Al Amin for this outstanding effort
Bravo !

فضيحة عمولات البواخر : هادي الأمين ينسف جبهة جبران بسيل​

فضيحة عمولات البواخر : العلاقة ما بين الدفعة المسبقة والعمولات​