Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
what´s the problem if the Father went to apologise? Did she apologise herself? She is not him and he is not her. Maybe the father is FPM, maybe he is a pro FPM, I don’t think he was threatenEd by anyone. But what does it changes to what happened? It would have been different If she went to apologise then OK it would have sounded weird, but her father’s apologies is just her father expressing his own opinion. I might have opinion « X » and all my family has opinion « Y » or « Z ». So what’s the point exactly...

My aunt is pro-FPM, if she reads what I usually write here, And if she comes an apologies, enno what does it change To what I believe myself, To what I think and stand for?

That Yasmine doesn’t like Bassil and she told him this face to face, and on all tv. Now if her dad, her mum, her maid, her brother in law, her fish 🐟 or her cat 🐈 has a different opinion that changes nothing to her opinion, to what happened, to what she said and by what opinion she stands. Moreover, she surely represents the young generation more than her dad.
In lebanon and I think in a big part of the world, having your close people differ from you, gives the sense for others that you are weak....even your family does not support you.
On the other hand, I believe the man was pressured in one way or the other.
This story was starting to get out of proportion for Bassil,
so having the father apologize for it, helps him deflate it and makes it lose steam.

This is said I want to point a very important issue in here:
when Bassil went with Ferzli to Berri after he called him 'baltaji', I said he went to apologize,
2amet 2yemet fer2et el za2ifeh enno this is not true, and the one who wants to apologize don't go visit...
khedlak hal mante2 el khara.
in here they accepted that the guy came to apologize.
This is when you are dealing with people who do not want to listen, see, or think...
This is the problem of brainwashed people, in every aspect of life...
well anyak enno Bassil has done nothing even for them, let alone for those who don't like him
a failed leader in all aspects and still some support him

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
Yes he does, threatened by Yasmine and every young women in lebanon
Oh ah you meant the father, well yes the father is scared for his daughter for sure
Mafia politicians can do anything from beating someone, torture and killing

What happened to Sefer Khof? 🤣

She's compulsive liar just like all Bassil's haters

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What happened to Sefer Khof? 🤣

She's compulsive liar just like all Bassil's haters

i think she showed sefer khof

She looked at bassil in the eye w arteto baz2a while he surrounds himself with bodyguards
she still refuses to apologize
she publicly rejected and denounced what her father did (or was forced to do)
and she's milking it against you to the max ;)

Sefer khof indeed

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

في صفر خوف.. هيلا هيلا هيلا هو.. جبران باسيل معاقب بإجماع كره الناس إلك, جبران عم تضرب النسوان!؟​

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
تحدثت معلومات عن أن التيار الوطني الحر سيرفع الصوت بوجه حزب الله، بعد فشل مبادرة الرئيس بري، وعلم أن بيان النائب السابق نبيل نقولا هو واحد من بيانات ستظهر تباعاً من قبل المسؤولين في التيار الذين سيخرجون على الاعلام لينتقدوا أداء حزب الله في المرحلة الأخيرة، لا سيما بعد رسائل الحزب التي وجهها الى النائب جبران باسيل عبر الرجل الأقوى فيه، وهو رئيس المجلس التنفيذي في الحزب السيد هاشم صفي الدين، والذي تحدثت التقارير عن إمكانية خلافته السيد نصر الله فيما بعد.

ويعتبر مقربون من قيادة التيار أن الجرة انكسرت بعد الحراك الأخير للحزب ووقوفه الى جانب الرئيس المكلف، واكتفائه بلعب دور الوسيط من بعيد مع التيار الوطني الحر، ومهاجمته مطالب التيار المحقة في الاعلام.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

في صفر خوف.. هيلا هيلا هيلا هو.. جبران باسيل معاقب بإجماع كره الناس إلك, جبران عم تضرب النسوان!؟​

this reminded me of fer2et el za2ifeh who condemned cutting the road by the people who are demonstrating against the corruption of this political class. They said how someone who needs to go to the hospital reaches it and these people are cutting the road...!!!
Now there are no more enough drugs in hospitals to take care of people, but fer2et el za2iffeh does not seem anything wrong in it.
I hope none of them or their loved ones need healthcare....
kel wa7ad who needs medical attention let him go to his za3im (by za3im I mean, any a$$h*le that people are following)