Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Dude, with all due respect, this is what is real, as well as the alliance in the Order of Engineers.
All the rest of the talk is just talk to mobilize the base and raise the sectarian level (on all sides) in preparation for the elections next year.
After that you hear that they want to reach to the others to work together for the sake of the country, bla bla bla
and the cycle of corruption repeats itself.

View attachment 24110

Lek iyem el gharam wl safakattt el tshingtshing bass 7aram micho ma khaso bari222 jabarou yekoul gatue! (sam el herii) :lol:

722075_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Aegon

Lek iyem el gharam wl safakattt el tshingtshing bass 7aram micho ma khaso bari222 jabarou yekoul gatue! (sam el herii) :lol:

722075_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

man shu hel iyyem, Daddy il Kil was so happy here. Good times here, Holding hands with Berri and Hariri. Look at that smile, that excitement, that joy, like a kid in a candy shop. He needs Hariri back in his life, for real.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
2287406-1388099108.jpg

قائد ما إلو بديل
بالسياسة كلامه انجيل
خصومه بخافو منو
و بيقولو عنو سئيل
رئيس لبنان الجايي
حيّو الأسد باسيل​
ya rafi2 Tiger you are wasting your talent in this forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Lek, haydi before or after al ibra2 el mosta7il? 😂

Ibra2... w kamena musta7il ??? :lol:

I like to know who actually wrote that book for him and how much he paid for it?
I also would love to see any 3awnist quoting anything from that book here in the forum or elsewhere!

@Tiger_Lebanon did you read the book you seems like an 3awni enthusiast!
Can you u please quote us anything from the book? Or wait let me guess you just bought it but never even read it? :lol: