Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I hope they field candidates in Akkar. I know Charbel NaHHas was there a few days ago

Yep in Qoubayyat (I think) ...
And yes, they're working on that... they will field candidates in most districts.

People making excuses that "if we don't vote for X party, then sho el badil" ... we can say now that: البديل موجود

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Ok, let me try this differently. Let’s say I’m an FPM supporter but don’t vote in Metn. The Metn MP behaves like a crook, publicly torpedoes the plan of the president and government (supported by his own party).
The party doesn’t disavow him. I am then justified in believing that, “words aside” the party supports his behavior “in facts”.
Given that, I move my allegiance to a party that is truly fighting corruption in “facts”, not “words”, ie MMFD (thank you @Apostate )
your vote belong to your choice regardless. unless you can send the MP to jail now i support you.
Do you have another venue to punish that MP and its party ?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
And yes, they're working on that... they will field candidates in most districts.

People making excuses that "if we don't vote for X party, then sho el badil" ... we can say now that: البديل موجود
You shouldn’t be shocked by what they’ll say next after they vote for X again.

!Aoune32

i hope there are candidates in Tripoli also. I don't want this scumbag Mikati to ever become MP again.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Did Bassil really say that '3emloulo 17 techrin to stop him from going to Syria' ??? 🤣🤣🤣
It's not just the president who should be mentally checked, i suggest Bassil checked too

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Have you noticed this YouTube has been hacked to silence Bassil's message?
Anyone who can find and post a replacement for Bassil's full interview would be appreciated.
* i know who did that and i can't divulge info it might cause collateral damage, :cool:"bedouin" are amateurs.
(save it and put it in your private YT channel for later use ;) )

They can't silence the truth ⚡enjoy watching; full interview (again)

Last edited:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:03

يعقد رئيس تكتل لبنان القوي النائب جبران باسيل غداً الاثنين ٢ آب ٢٠٢١ في الحادية عشرة والنصف قبل الظهر مؤتمراً صحافياً يتعلق باقتراح قانون يخص مرفأ بيروت وذلك في مقر التيار في ميرنا الشالوحي.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

@Patriot
هيدا مثال الشر**** يلي بتدعي العفة

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

@Patriot
هيدا مثال الشر**** يلي بتدعي العفة

Notice how silent he was over the events of last week up until yesterday.
not one statement came from him and nobody noticed.
that's how irrelevant he is.