Gebran Bassil - Head of FPM, Leader of the Strong Lebanon Bloc and Former Minister of Foreign Affairs

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
The Mseilha saga alone should tell you all you need to know about who works for the betterment of the country, and who survives on lies and misinformation.

How much was the Mseilha dam wrongfully maligned? How many times did hacks on MTV, Aljadeed and LBC spread plain lies about its development and condition? How many of you believed them? What a ****ing shame.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Mseilha saga alone should tell you all you need to know about who works for the betterment of the country, and who survives on lies and misinformation.

How much was the Mseilha damn wrongfully maligned? How many times did hacks on MTV, Aljadeed and LBC spread plain lies about its development and condition? How many of you believed them? What a ****ing shame.
I didn’t see any reference to MseilHa. I’m curious to taste the cheese though. Didn’t think we did that in Lebanon.
However, based on this video, he should get 80% of the votes in Batroun. Haven’t been there in a while so can’t really judge.

edit, you may be referring to the dam. I though you referring to the crusader fort

القائد

2287411-1481018159.jpg

Gebran-Bassil1_935759_884241.jpg

فارس عهد جبّار
أضرب السّيف بإيدك
صوتي إلك بختار
بالبترون الله يزيدك
قائد وطن بالنّار
شعبك بيصرخ منريدك
و شو ما عمل غدّار
ب 15 رح ندشّن عيدك

Gebran-Bassil1_935759_884241.jpg

فارس عهد جبّار
أضرب السّيف بإيدك
صوتي إلك بختار
بالبترون الله يزيدك
قائد وطن بالنّار
شعبك بيصرخ منريدك
و شو ما عمل غدّار
ب 15 رح ندشّن عيدك

Love your posts! You're on another planet! LOL

KING!

اللقاء الشعبي للائحة التيار الوطني الحر في كسروان-جبيل بحضور النائب جبران باسيل

b3131c47-30b1-41b8-9d5e-d91fe1590e45_16x9_1200x676.JPG

منحمل سيوفنا و بواريدنا معك
و بصناديق الإنتخابات صواتنا إلك
مهما غرقنا بالأزمات و الليل علينا حلك

👑بتبقى يا جبران على عرش الأرز👑ملك

ساعات قليلة بتفصلنا عن تكريس جبران باسيل لزعامته المسيحية و الوطنيّة و تثبييته كرئيس جمهوريّة لبنان المقبل

العهد_القوي#
مستمرّون#​

• Love
Reactions: JAZ

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ساعات قليلة بتفصلنا عن تكريس جبران باسيل لزعامته المسيحية و الوطنيّة و تثبييته كرئيس جمهوريّة لبنان المقبل

العهد_القوي#
مستمرّون#​
And now he is and no logic and no reason could convince him he is not the most loved Christian leader ever.

I agree with you on the presidency. IMO he has the best chance unless HA finds a dumber christian. Since Fouad Chehab with a minor exception in 1976 every Lebanese president has been worse than all his predecessors. Why Should it be any different this time?
The problem does not lie so much with the president himself but the base is way too fcuked up to produce anything decent. 90% of people re-elected the same parties that destroyed the country. IT boggles the mind.
My bet is on GB to be our next president. I thought it might be Sleiman Frangieh but I think, as dumb as he is, he does have some genuine qualities. That might not work to his advantage.