Gebran Bassil - Minister of Foreign Affairs & Head of FPM

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    you hear hassan khalil admit that he has been stopping the electricity plant project of deir 3mar for 5 years over a made up issue of 30 million dollars TVA, and you know that the impact is in billions of dollars to our economy, and it doesn't budge you the slightest over your rampage on the electricity issue
    he is part of the 80% people who are eitehr , hateful, sectarian , vindictive or like to be moleste dby politicians
    so ennssaaaaaaaa
    we have a lot like him
    they juts love misery and good at nagging and when there is a solution they disown it

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Good for you for giving anti-Aoun a card to destroy Aoun thru your overated Bassil obsession. 7emlin Bassil w taw2so fi 3al ra2iss metlak metel Franjiyeh w Geagea w Berri w .... elmashkal min 3alam metlak, ma 3am tefham 2enno 23da2 Aoun 3am yesta3mlo ashkhas metlak la yedrbo Tayyar w ra2iss Aoun
    no body is using me, I have forged my opinion long time ago as you surely remember, at the time when Franjieh was the still Aoun BFF.
    So find another conspiracy theory ;)
    At the end, remember this very well, in case bassil wins or loses, this is the last of my concern because I don't trust anyone of this rotten political class, so it does not mean others are better, kellon b zet el kherej and personally I am not affected by Bassil either way.
    The attack on him is out of the disappointment after I had big expectations, actually after they sold us big dreams.
    This is why you have the impression that I am easier on the others, but the fact is kellon ye3ni kellon.

JB81

Legendary Member
    no body is using me, I have forged my opinion long time ago as you surely remember, at the time when Franjieh was the still Aoun BFF.
    So find another conspiracy theory ;)
    At the end, remember this very well, in case bassil wins or loses, this is the last of my concern because I don't trust anyone of this rotten political class, so it does not mean others are better, kellon b zet el kherej and personally I am not affected by Bassil either way.
    The attack on him is out of the disappointment after I had big expectations, actually after they sold us big dreams.
    This is why you have the impression that I am easier on the others, but the fact is kellon ye3ni kellon.

طيب فيكن يا "إكســ ــــ تيار" لي بعدكن بتحبو الجنرال تخففوها شوي عباسيل هل شهرين زمان لأن التهجم عباسيل بهل الوقت الإنتخابي ما بي صب لمصلحة الرئيس عون والكتلة النيابية يلي طامحيلنا لدعم العهد وبناء الدولة ؟ كيف بتدعم التيار بالمتن كرمال الرئيس عون ودعم عهده، و من ميلة تانية بتشكك العالم في ؟

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    طيب فيكن يا "إكســ ــــ تيار" لي بعدكن بتحبو الجنرال تخففوها شوي عباسيل هل شهرين زمان لأن التهجم عباسيل بهل الوقت الإنتخابي ما بي صب لمصلحة الرئيس عون والكتلة النيابية يلي طامحيلنا لدعم العهد وبناء الدولة ؟ كيف بتدعم التيار بالمتن كرمال الرئيس عون ودعم عهده، و من ميلة تانية بتشكك العالم في ؟
    3a rassi shahrein bass kermelak :)
    liannak ensen edami :)

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    وركّز على "أنّنا نسجّل بارتياح وامتنان وأسف في آن، إقرار وزير المال علي حسن خليل بأنّه عرقل معمل دير عمار وبالتالي زيادة انتاج الكهرباء وهو حرم اللبنانيين من 6 ساعات يوميّاً من الكهرباء، وهذا إقرار نسجّله وعلى كل مسؤول عندما يخطئ أن يعترف بالخطأ، ولو أتى متأخراً"، متوجّها إلى حسن خليل قائلاً "بالله عليكم علّمونا كيف نسرق الضريبة على القيمة المضافة"

FPM and the President should tell the people of this country through a press conference what is happening with the electricity. Why they weren't able to implement the plan and why we still don't have electricity. If Berri doesn't want it as he wants to charge for the generators in his areas no problem. f*** electricity let each party take care of its own area through generators. In the next government FPM should make sure it keeps the energy ministry nkeye b Amal.

Tayyar9

I will show you where is the te3tir.
    the comparison with Fillon is the reaction of the people. The french people rejected Fillon after it knew that he accepted gifts, while you people are stick to Bassil after he said he accepted 70K€... this is the te3tir.
    A man who shortcuts the unique democratic process in the FPM just to become president, this when his own interest collided with the public interest.
    The removal of the local elections inside an FPM so he can control everything is another example, and still you are asking me for proof ??
    This is not a man who can be trusted.
    Dude the only te3tir is you
    Again with the 70K gift? can you please show me proof?

Tayyar9

to list a few of the errors you committed:
    1. he didn't say he accepted 70K€, he said there was rumors that he paid 70k€ for the trip with his family. see the difference?
    2. he said the tickets to watch the game were a gift, there is nothing wrong with that, and there is nothing wrong with fillion accepting a gift either.
    3. the media made a big deal of fillion's gifts to influence the gullible, and they succeeded in that.
    4. the internal elections of FPM occurred under the planning and guidance of GMA himself. it wasn't bassil's doing.
    5. you were a blind follower before, and you have turned into a blind opposer after.
    6. we are at a confrontation with monsters. and you want to ditch bassil because he was offered tickets to watch a football game with his kids. how more idiotic does it get?
    7. i do not like bassil as a person, but he is one of the best ministers ever, i have to give him that much because anything else would be bringing false witness to the truth.
    8. you hear hassan khalil admit that he has been stopping the electricity plant project of deir 3mar for 5 years over a made up issue of 30 million dollars TVA, and you know that the impact is in billions of dollars to our economy, and it doesn't budge you the slightest over your rampage on the electricity issue.

khallesna ya. seriously, the problem is not the leaders or the corrupts leaders, it is the idiocy of the Lebanese people.
    Couldn't have said it better

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Again with the 70K gift? can you please show me proof?
    أنا ملتزم التهدئة و وقف القصف الكلامي و الحملات الإعلامية كما وعدت أخونا
    @JB81
    :D
    و لكن في حال أنت مصر يمكنك التأكد من سعر البطاقة في البوست الذي نشرته في ذلك الوقت. وهو عبارة عن سعر رسمي للمباراة النهائية

Tayyar9

@JB81
    و لكن في حال أنت مصر يمكنك التأكد من سعر البطاقة في البوست الذي نشرته في ذلك الوقت. وهو عبارة عن سعر رسمي للمباراة النهائية
    An this is yor proof? guessing where he was sitting, guessing how many people there were and calculating the price?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    An this is yor proof? guessing where he was sitting, guessing how many people there were and calculating the price?
    He tweeted the picture of his position with his children. This is why it got the attention.

@JB81

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Euro 2016 tickets go on sale from £18 for group games to £650 for

What if they were purchased when they went online? the price was 650 per ticket. Seriously, use another reason to hate the guy
    Comment acheter les dernières places pour la Finale de l'Euro 2016 France - Portugal au Stade de France ? - SportBuzzBusiness.fr

Si vous avez les moyens et que vous souhaitez vous faire plaisir, des places VIP sont encore en vente au prix de 3 900 euros et 6 900 euros la place.

Finale-euro-2016-VIP-france-portugal.jpg

@JB81
    :D :D :D :D :D

lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter
    I hear that Bassil has worked out that that SH is now backing LF kermal KSA , so no deals in all Lebanon and its time to re-unite with HA/Berri. I guess all the interesting topics about electricity and Finance will be swept under the carpet.. 3li Hassan Khalil 3rasi msaha bd2ni .. We need your votes in Zahle , Jubail and Baabda ? That s why insults are not the way.. its firm politics. To insult people you need to have many proven victories on your board not ideas ... everyone has ideas.. even SH and WJ want change loool from who ??

SeaAb

Staff member
    I hear that Bassil has worked out that that SH is now backing LF kermal KSA , so no deals in all Lebanon and its time to re-unite with HA/Berri. I guess all the interesting topics about electricity and Finance will be swept under the carpet.. 3li Hassan Khalil 3rasi msaha bd2ni .. We need your votes in Zahle , Jubail and Baabda ? That s why insults are not the way.. its firm politics. To insult people you need to have many proven victories on your board not ideas ... everyone has ideas.. even SH and WJ want change loool from who ??
    Ouff? Huwe 2allo msa7a b da2ne? :cool:

Tayyar9

Comment acheter les dernières places pour la Finale de l'Euro 2016 France - Portugal au Stade de France ? - SportBuzzBusiness.fr

Si vous avez les moyens et que vous souhaitez vous faire plaisir, des places VIP sont encore en vente au prix de 3 900 euros et 6 900 euros la place.

Finale-euro-2016-VIP-france-portugal.jpg

@JB81
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Again, these are "les dernieres places" :) Who told you they weren't purchased the day they were on sale at 600-700 euros? My point is stop hating for this reason. I'm sure you can find better ones :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Again, these are "les dernieres places" :) Who told you they weren't purchased the day they were on sale at 600-700 euros? My point is stop hating for this reason. I'm sure you can find better ones :)
    yes I do, and you know them from the start ;)
    but
    @JB81
    :D :D :D :D :D

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Ma shaklak fehmen el nesbiyi mazbout.
    Sama3ak kamen fi mashekel.
    3mol audigram w ballesh omega 3, w rje3 shoufni b may 7.