Gebran Bassil - Minister of Foreign Affairs & Head of FPM

lebanese1

Legendary Member
مشروع خلاف جديد بين بري وباسيل
أخبار محليّة - الأربعاء 07 آذار 2018 - 19:52 -

استغرب مصدر أمني رفيع بشدّة ما أعلنه وزير الخارجيّة جبران باسيل عن أنّه بإمكان المغترب المسجل للاقتراع في الخارج الحصول على جواز سفر بقيمة ألف ليرة.

وأشار هذا المصدر، في حديث الى "أم.تي.في."، الى أنّ في هذه الخطوة تجاوز للمسار القانوني الذي يجب أن يُتّبع قبل صدور هذا القرار، وتجاوز خصوصاً لصلاحيّات وزير المال، ما سيفتح الباب أمام خلاف جديد بين رئيس المجلس النيابي نبيه بري وباسيل.

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member
    From WhatsApp

#فقط_في_لبنان
    وزير الخارجية : الوزير الفلاني حرامي
    يرد عليه وزير المالية : كلا أنت الحرامي وبالوثائق
    فيجاوبه وزير الطاقة : وحدك الحرامي معاليك
    ويضيف وزير العدل : أنتم من علمنا السرقة
    ومن ثم تذهب الحكومة مجتمعة إلى مؤتمر باريس و"تطالب" الدول المانحة بالمزيد من الأموال للوزراء العفيفين الشريفين.

JustLeb

Legendary Member

I said I don't want to comment, but I guess it is hard not to !!!
    I understand that the one who wants to vote will pay 1000LL and the one who does not want to vote and is not registered will pay 300K LL for the passport ???
    how is this possible ???
    In what system of justice ???
    To make this fair game between all Lebanese he should have decided that while the registration period is still open, so all people can register to get free passport...

JustLeb

Legendary Member

استغرب مصدر أمني رفيع بشدّة ما أعلنه وزير الخارجيّة جبران باسيل عن أنّه بإمكان المغترب المسجل للاقتراع في الخارج الحصول على جواز سفر بقيمة ألف ليرة.

وأشار هذا المصدر، في حديث الى "أم.تي.في."، الى أنّ في هذه الخطوة تجاوز للمسار القانوني الذي يجب أن يُتّبع قبل صدور هذا القرار، وتجاوز خصوصاً لصلاحيّات وزير المال، ما سيفتح الباب أمام خلاف جديد بين رئيس المجلس النيابي نبيه بري وباسيل.
    probably the latest polls are not very good for Bassil, he wants to create another problem with Berri to raise his popularity ?

probably the latest polls are not very good for Bassil, he wants to create another problem with Berri to raise his popularity ?
    I suggest that the energy ministry is disbanded. :)
    Each party or sect has generators and they give electricity to their constituents. The state sells electricity to these private companies same as Zahle.
    The people of this country deserve one's like Berri, WJ, HA and Hariri, Franjiyeh, Harb, SSNP, etc etc.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    I suggest that the energy ministry is disbanded. :)
    Each party or sect has generators and they give electricity to their constituents. The state sells electricity to these private companies same as Zahle.
    The people of this country deserve one's like Berri, WJ, HA and Hariri, Franjiyeh, Harb, SSNP, etc etc.
    what does the ministry of energy have to do with the cost of passport for registered and unregistered lebanese who are abroad ?

lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter
    Ma shaklak fehmen el nesbiyi mazbout.
    Sama3ak kamen fi mashekel.
    3mol audigram w ballesh omega 3, w rje3 shoufni b may 7.
    Thanks ..I'm already having omega 3 , 2000 mg, super strong. Heik fiyi khabis bil ikl and stay fit. Also multivitamens and vitamen D , la2nnou I drink coffee and it weakens calcium absorption. Ana fehmen elnisbiyi , bus Gebran is boxing at shadows everywhere and now making deals ? bijarres ? No one understands the law because no one knows his true size.

PS I also have to make up for Just Leb fasting promise. Allah yet2bal minnou. i dont want him to get a heart attack , so 3m fishillou khil2ou .

lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter

I mentioned this 3 weeks ago. Both Berri and GB are playing. If you are living abroad, you already missed the boat so the 1000LL or $ means nothing. Who is going to apply at a Lebanese embassy for a passport that is useless. It will take forever to get one and a nervous breakdown dealing with Lebanese employees. The law should have given the people who registered the right to vote n2ta 3lsatar. Berri is now on a common list and needs to mellow.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    From WhatsApp

#فقط_في_لبنان
    وزير الخارجية : الوزير الفلاني حرامي
    يرد عليه وزير المالية : كلا أنت الحرامي وبالوثائق
    فيجاوبه وزير الطاقة : وحدك الحرامي معاليك
    ويضيف وزير العدل : أنتم من علمنا السرقة
    ومن ثم تذهب الحكومة مجتمعة إلى مؤتمر باريس و"تطالب" الدول المانحة بالمزيد من الأموال للوزراء العفيفين الشريفين.
    some ministers attempt to get a power plant built.
    some other minister blocks the project, and announces he proudly did it, over some made up issue of 30M usd in taxes, costing the Lebanese more than 8 billion dollars in losses.

only in Lebanon people are stupid enough to portray such an issue as a fight between two ministers, inno eh yaba debkina bi ba3don w tnaynenton ma byeswo. bass ma shaklak ra7 testaw3eba lal fekra.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    some ministers attempt to get a power plant built.
    some other minister blocks the project, and announces he proudly did it, over some made up issue of 30M usd in taxes, costing the Lebanese more than 8 billion dollars in losses.

only in Lebanon people are stupid enough to portray such an issue as a fight between two ministers, inno eh yaba debkina bi ba3don w tnaynenton ma byeswo. bass ma shaklak ra7 testaw3eba lal fekra.
    This is was a message circulating on WhatsApp, El zaher inta Mish 3am testaw3eb

أنا ملتزم التهدئة و وقف القصف الكلامي و الحملات الإعلامية كما وعدت أخونا
    @JB81
    :D:D:D:D:D

What are you going to ask Bassil in the forum de Beyrouth ??

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

@JB81

i am not going to ask him anything, i know all the answers.

Tayyar9

@JB81

Exactly. Byeb3ato whatsappet w bi nakto w kellon ya3ne kellon 3aboukra wl dohor w 3achiye, w bel ekhir bye7teri2 din l balad w men balich na2

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    علم ان الوزير جبران باسيل قال خلال لقاء شعبي في البترون منذ يومين "مين بيسترجي غيرنا يحكي عن الرئيس نبيه بري؟". كما انتقد باسيل عمل وزير الاشغال يوسف فنيانوس.

LVV

علم ان الوزير جبران باسيل قال خلال لقاء شعبي في البترون منذ يومين "مين بيسترجي غيرنا يحكي عن الرئيس نبيه بري؟". كما انتقد باسيل عمل وزير الاشغال يوسف فنيانوس.
    Here we go again
    Gebran decided he will never be president

baloo

Orange Room Supporter

Shou khass bassil ? He just declared what the ministry of interior decided .... balad khroteh w people khroteh