Politicians Gebran Bassil - Minister of Foreign Affairs & Head of FPM

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
it is common practice to all politicians to continuously create new problems so people forget about the previous ones.
of course Bassil is no exception
But I am interested to see how he will win over the UN, when he failed to win against Khalil and Berri
Create problems ?
Are you serious?
The Syrian refugees crisis is bleeding us dry
And This is the time to deal with it

Syrian Abscentee Law just got issued
Plus Bassil recieved a letter from Al Maalem Syrian FA minister last week to get all this started and hopefully bound to a proper closure

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Create problems ?
    Are you serious?
    The Syrian refugees crisis is bleeding us dry
    And This is the time to deal with it

Syrian Abscentee Law just got issued
    Plus Bassil recieved a letter from Al Maalem Syrian FA minister last week to get all this started and hopefully bound to a proper closure
    I am not talking about the refugees themselves. of course it is long lasting problem
    I am talking about the fight with the UN

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    I am not talking about the refugees themselves. of course it is long lasting problem
    Of course
    While all this got set into motion
    The UN is warning the refugees from going back by brainwashing them into believing that they’re returning to their doom

The UN are playing dirty
    We are not going to sit and watch and continue bleeding

JB81

Legendary Member
    Why do you always have ill intentions towards Minister Bassil? If anything, you should worry about the others and FPM should be your last concern...

What do you recommend the state to do when the U.N. is not listening to your demands and have an indirect forced tawtin in your country, the country that it's people are being hurt by the refugees?
    Should Lebanon stay silent?

Why do you always have ill intentions towards Minister Bassil? If anything, you should worry about the others and FPM should be your last concern...

What do you recommend the state to do when the U.N. is not listening to your demands and have an indirect forced tawtin in your country, the country that it's people are being hurt by the refugees?
    Don't worry little by little marsoum wara marsoum 500 wara 500 betkounou jannastou ta shbe3tou soureyyin :) and in conclusion jannsou ta teshba3ou :)

Shi 500 rej3ou la sheb3a and shi 500 sheb3ou tejnees, kello bi3addel ba3dou :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member

because I suspect Bassil of media stunt
    I am not against him in the ultimate goal, but I believe he goes for everything that makes noise
    he can be vocal against what the UN is doing, without creating a problem with them
    especially that this problem will not solve the issue it will only make it worse.
    The solution as I view it is to talk to the regime and make a deal with it, then the hell with what the UN says
    But denying the renewal of the visas is simply silly and ineffective

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And your government at the time covered the return of the terrorists to Syria in aircondinoned busses... Covered the cancellation of the celebration of the Army for the victory... Covered HA usurping control of the end of the battle... w yalla batrouneyyat :)
    seems you still on xanax since may6 win and the 29 MPs we got
    your case seems hopeless, take a number behind ga3ga3 and others

we are moving ahead and winning on all frons

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Of course
    While all this got set into motion
    The UN is warning the refugees from going back by brainwashing them into believing that they’re returning to their doom

The UN are playing dirty
    We are not going to sit and watch and continue bleeding
    Assad himself said these people that left their homes and did not fight are not worthy of their homes.

Some people take threats by brutal dictators seriously.
    Who knew.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Assad himself said these people that left their homes and did not fight are not worthy of their homes.

Some people take threats by brutal dictators seriously.
    Who knew.
    He said it it’s true

However Lebanese FA Ministry is negotiating daily back to back with its Syrian counter part to guarantee the safe return.

Even though We are getting assurances.
    We refuse that a third party with clear motives to stand in the middle and disrupt the hard work we’re trying to do.
    This is unacceptable and Bassil should get full support in the measures taken against the UNHCR

The UN is speaking a different language than both the lebanese Government and the lebanese people due to their objectives they have in place.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    He said it it’s true

However Lebanese FA Ministry is negotiating daily back to back with its Syrian counter part to guarantee the safe return.

Even though We are getting assurances.
    We refuse that a third party with clear motives to stand in the middle and disrupt the hard work we’re trying to do.
    This is unacceptable and Bassil should get full support in the measures taken against the UNHCR

The UN is speaking a different language than both the lebanese Government and the lebanese people due to their objectives they have in place.
    Going against UN won't get you any results.
    Because it means Syrian refugees getting less aid.
    And poor people have no means to move from one place to another... thus making them poorer will only exacerbate the problem.

What do you hope to accomplish by going after UN?
    What practical outcome do you expect?