Politicians Gebran Bassil - Minister of Foreign Affairs & Head of FPM

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
Going against UN won't get you any results.
Because it means Syrian refugees getting less aid.
And poor people have no means to move from one place to another... thus making them poorer will only exacerbate the problem.

What do you hope to accomplish by going after UN?
What practical outcome do you expect?
We did not choose to go after the UN.

The UNHCR are working against the policy of the Lebanese Government and the will of the Lebanese people.

We have every right as a sovereign state to take the appropriate measures to disrupt or attempt to disrupt their work that serves an agenda that opposes the will of the Lebanese people.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

Legendary Member
    because I suspect Bassil of media stunt
    I am not against him in the ultimate goal, but I believe he goes for everything that makes noise
    he can be vocal against what the UN is doing, without creating a problem with them
    especially that this problem will not solve the issue it will only make it worse.
    The solution as I view it is to talk to the regime and make a deal with it, then the hell with what the UN says
    But denying the renewal of the visas is simply silly and ineffective
    I think what Bassil did, it is to coerce the situation with the U.N. because if he didn't take the decision, the refugee issue will remain unsolved.

Yes, a big decision, a needed one to put the U.N. and the International community under pressure. Either help us returning the refugees, or Lebanon will open many options; among them let them go to Europe.
    The card is with the Lebanese; Europe will do anything but to see more refugees flooding their homelands. So either help us return them to Syria or open the door to them towards the West.
    As for speaking to the regime, the same people who are barking over bassil-UN thing, are the same people who also against speaking to the regime.

As if there is a plan to tawtin... la beddon pressure the U.N. wala baddon ne7keh ma3 souriya! Shou baddon?

I think what Bassil did, it is to coerce the situation with the U.N. because if he didn't take the decision, the refugee issue will remain unsolved.

Yes, a big decision, a needed one to put the U.N. and the International community under pressure. Either help us returning the refugees, or Lebanon will open many options; among them let them go to Europe.
    The card is with the Lebanese; Europe will do anything but to see more refugees flooding their homelands. So either help us return them to Syria or open the door to them towards the West.
    As for speaking to the regime, the same people who are barking over bassil-UN thing, are the same people who also against speaking to the regime.

As if there is a plan to tawtin... la beddon pressure the U.N. wala baddon ne7keh ma3 souriya! Shou baddon?
    Coordination with Assad will help them return mish UNCHR.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    جعجع لـ"المركزية": اذا اردت ان تعرف ماذا في خلفيات هجوم باسيل على وزراء القوات تدرجاً من الصحة الى الشؤون الاجتماعية فابحث عن صفقة بواخر الكهرباء

1. [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/928737423227486220/nCBpWKAq_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]bill nizzam[/B]‏ @[B]BillNizzam[/B] 3h3 hours ago
      More
      Replying to @[B]LBCI_NEWS[/B]
      واذا اردت ان تعرف ما خلفيات الهجوم من القوات وجعجع على باسيل والتيار والرئاسة ابحث عن ريالات السبهان وتغطية توطين النازحين

جعجع لـ"المركزية": اذا اردت ان تعرف ماذا في خلفيات هجوم باسيل على وزراء القوات تدرجاً من الصحة الى الشؤون الاجتماعية فابحث عن صفقة بواخر الكهرباء

1. [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/928737423227486220/nCBpWKAq_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]bill nizzam[/B]‏ @[B]BillNizzam[/B] 3h3 hours ago
      More
      Replying to @[B]LBCI_NEWS[/B]
      واذا اردت ان تعرف ما خلفيات الهجوم من القوات وجعجع على باسيل والتيار والرئاسة ابحث عن ريالات السبهان وتغطية توطين النازحين
    LOL Kif el houjoum 3l tayyar bi ghatte el tawtin? Min baddo ywattin aslan? w ma badda imda ra2is el joumhouriyye?

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    still the non patriots hates him

يا هيك وزير خارجية يا بلا! وزير بألف وزير . جبران يمكن كتار مأدين شو عم تعمل بس بيموتوا اذا بيعطوك credit بشي لأن ببساطة ناس معقدين ! @Gebran_Bassil

JustLeb

Legendary Member

he shouldn't care about those who are barking against speaking with the regime
    I support him, he has my blessings.. :D
    Let him charge on this front not on the UN

JB81

Legendary Member
    Art 7ake 3l e3lem hayda. Fi tansi2 amne ben el ajhize el amniyye el lebneniyye wl souriye on a daily basis.
    There is a minimum corporation thanks to M8 pushing for it. Had the Saudi alliance had the upper hand, there would been none.

Gotta understand that FPM is dealing with internal parties that have foreign allegiance where the refugees are designed to stay in Lebanon. Look how they attack Bassil for pushing the U.N. to assist in the refugees' return, or how they don't register them in their ministries, or doesn't allow Lebanon to deal with the refugees directly with Syria.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    yes there is one boss and the rest are slaves :D
    A brain and the rest form a body

Feel free to Call me a slave
    i’m confident in the leadership of Gebran Bassil and his will to lead FPM and Lebanese to prosperous future.

He’s a President project and he’s going to be the best we ever got.

Start preparing yourself from now.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    A brain and the rest form a body

Feel free to Call me a slave
    i’m confident in the leadership of Gebran Bassil and his will to lead FPM and Lebanese to prosperous future.

no I am not calling you specifically and I apologize if this what it appeared
    I meant in general, there is one man in this party and all the others either they agree with him or they are fired.

As I always said, if he is good , then good for you and if he is bad then pity you
    in both cases I am not affected, I don't live there.
    the two weeks I go to visit the family can be easily spent whoever the president was

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    no I am not calling you specifically and I apologize if this what it appeared
    I meant in general, there is one man in this party and all the others either they agree with him or they are fired.
    Not true
    We see Lebanon and the situation in Lebanon from different scopes
    Bassil speaks my mind in every press conference he makes
    He represents me in every step he takes

I believe him and in him
    And many others feel the same