Elections General Georges Nader candidate in Akkar

JustLeb

Legendary Member

اعلن العميد جورج نادر ترشحه للانتخابات النيابية عن المقعد الماروني في محافظة عكار:

اليوم تقدمت بطلب ترشيحي عن المقعد الماروني في محافظة عكار، من ضمن مجموعات الحراك الشعبي، في تحالف " وطني".

اترشح من دون دعم السفارات..

ودون ناقلات الأموال..

اترشح من دون المال السياسي أو فتات المتمولين من خيرات الوزارات والمال العام وحقوق الناس.

انا اتكل فقط على دعم المواطنين و المواطنات على مختلف الصعد.

لذلك أضع، لمن يرغب بالتبرع المالي، وبالليرة اللبنانية، رقم الحساب الخاص بحملتي الانتخابية، والمصرح عنه في وزارة الداخلية، ولدى اللجنة العليا للإشراف على الانتخابات، والحساب غير خاضع السرية المصرفية، مؤكدا" إن مصاريف الحملة الانتخابية ستعرض هنا على صفحتي الإفتراضية بكل وضوح وشفافية، آملا" أن يسلك جميع المرشحين هذه الطريق.

اشكر سلفا" كل متبرع ومتبرعة مهما كان المبلغ المتبرع به، كما اشكر الداعمين والداعمات معنويا" والذين لم يستطيعوا التبرع لضيق الحال، فأنا أدرك تماما" صعوبة الأحوال المادية لأغلب المواطنين .

رقم الحساب الخاص بالحملة الانتخابية:

00215LBP 1511042355502

في مصرف فرنسبنك بكل فروعه..

• Advertisement
  • The Jade

Legendary Member

اعلن العميد جورج نادر ترشحه للانتخابات النيابية عن المقعد الماروني في محافظة عكار:

اليوم تقدمت بطلب ترشيحي عن المقعد الماروني في محافظة عكار، من ضمن مجموعات الحراك الشعبي، في تحالف " وطني".

اترشح من دون دعم السفارات..

ودون ناقلات الأموال..

اترشح من دون المال السياسي أو فتات المتمولين من خيرات الوزارات والمال العام وحقوق الناس.

انا اتكل فقط على دعم المواطنين و المواطنات على مختلف الصعد.

لذلك أضع، لمن يرغب بالتبرع المالي، وبالليرة اللبنانية، رقم الحساب الخاص بحملتي الانتخابية، والمصرح عنه في وزارة الداخلية، ولدى اللجنة العليا للإشراف على الانتخابات، والحساب غير خاضع السرية المصرفية، مؤكدا" إن مصاريف الحملة الانتخابية ستعرض هنا على صفحتي الإفتراضية بكل وضوح وشفافية، آملا" أن يسلك جميع المرشحين هذه الطريق.

اشكر سلفا" كل متبرع ومتبرعة مهما كان المبلغ المتبرع به، كما اشكر الداعمين والداعمات معنويا" والذين لم يستطيعوا التبرع لضيق الحال، فأنا أدرك تماما" صعوبة الأحوال المادية لأغلب المواطنين .

رقم الحساب الخاص بالحملة الانتخابية:

00215LBP 1511042355502

في مصرف فرنسبنك بكل فروعه..
    What do we know about him?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    What do we know about him?
    Not much... Other than he was a military and fought many wars...
    I heard him once saying he is against all this political class, he is also against HA weapons...
    But I don't know much, and I am not endorsing him, however I believe he constitutes a change regarding the current rotten political class

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    GMA ruined his relationship with Kahwaji to protect Nader after his men shot at Khaled Daher's cheikh (the sakarjeh who was trafficking weapons) only to get backstabbed and badmouthed by the same Nader a few years later...

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    GMA ruined his relationship with Kahwaji to protect Nader after his men shot at Khaled Daher's cheikh (the sakarjeh who was trafficking weapons) only to get backstabbed and badmouthed by the same Nader a few years later...
    It seems nader wanted GMA to endorse him as head of army which he didint so he started attacking him indirectly.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    1) Where does it say that he will ally with Rifi?
    2) FPM allies with Amal, FM, Murr, Frangieh, etc.....it shows their level....
    15:46 العميد المتقاعد جورج نادر للـ"ام تي في": سأترشح في الانتخابات النيابية عن المقعد الماروني في عكار وقد أتحالف مع اللواء اشرف ريفي

The Jade

Legendary Member
    15:46 العميد المتقاعد جورج نادر للـ"ام تي في": سأترشح في الانتخابات النيابية عن المقعد الماروني في عكار وقد أتحالف مع اللواء اشرف ريفي
    Then in this case, if he does ally with Rifi, I doubt he will be part of Watani

Abotareq93

1) Where does it say that he will ally with Rifi?
    2) FPM allies with Amal, FM, Murr, Frangieh, etc.....it shows their level....
    Ashraf Rifi is a criminal; he was behind all the battles that lasted for years in Tripoli and took hundreds of lives and millions in properties; he was supplying the Islamists with weapons upon Saudi orders

The Jade

Legendary Member
    the word "civil society" is a big lie. I am civil society too and no one has the right the talk on my behalf without asking me.
    1) No you're not. You're clearly a Aounist.
    2) No one is talking on your behalf
    3) Men wein jebta hayde that Civil Society is a lie?
    Ashraf Rifi is a criminal; he was behind all the battles that lasted for years in Tripoli and took hundreds of lives and millions in properties; he was supplying the Islamists with weapons upon Saudi orders
    Exactly whey he won't get my support.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    1) No you're not. You're clearly a Aounist.
    2) No one is talking on your behalf
    3) Men wein jebta hayde that Civil Society is a lie?

Exactly whey he won't get my support.
    you have issues with almost all your terms.

1) you are confusing the term civil society with the terms politically independent.
    2) when you talk in terms of civil society you are talking on his behalf and mine.
    3) let's take you for instance, are you an independent from the civil society or are you simply anti-FPM?

The Jade

Legendary Member
    you have issues with almost all your terms.

1) you are confusing the term civil society with the terms politically independent.
    2) when you talk in terms of civil society you are talking on his behalf and mine.
    3) let's take you for instance, are you an independent from the civil society or are you simply anti-FPM?

1) I'm clearly referring to Civil Society as the main politically independent groups, NGOs, etc.
    If you want to argue about semantics, by all means, you can do that....on your own.

2) I never spoke on behalf of anyone. I assumed the actions of civil society groups. That's as far as it went.
    Moreover, you and him and many others here have done everything to discredit the civil society and their approach. Which makes it clear that you don't belong to this group in any way

3) I'm definitely independent politically. I do support some civil society groups.
    If you read my posts, you would see that the FPM is not the only party I oppose.
    Time has come to change from the same clique that have governed this land for decades.
    People can vote for them as much as they want and theycan live in their barren land if they wish.
    We've tested them all, and more often than not, they deceived us.
    I prefer to look forward.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    1) I'm clearly referring to Civil Society as the main politically independent groups, NGOs, etc.
    If you want to argue about semantics, by all means, you can do that....on your own.
    amazing................
    this is not semantics. this is a very important point that should be very clearly and very well discerned.
    the civil society is not the groups of politically independent movements. the civil society is lijen el ahl for the schools, workers and professional unions, industrials, bankers etc....... and the pro FPM base in specific are a big part of the civil society.
    so try to understand your terms before you throw them left and right.

2) I never spoke on behalf of anyone. I assumed the actions of civil society groups. That's as far as it went.
    Moreover, you and him and many others here have done everything to discredit the civil society and their approach. Which makes it clear that you don't belong to this group in any way
    tol3et ri7etkon and co is not the civil society groups. these are groups and movements with anti governmental stances, lead by very ugly individuals like assaad zebian and others.
    and of course i am not part of such groups. ma bi sharrefne koun ma3 heik 3alam.
    3) I'm definitely independent politically. I do support some civil society groups.
    If you read my posts, you would see that the FPM is not the only party I oppose.
    Time has come to change from the same clique that have governed this land for decades.
    People can vote for them as much as they want and theycan live in their barren land if they wish.
    We've tested them all, and more often than not, they deceived us.
    I prefer to look forward.
    inta mesh 3erif kou3ak men bou3ak. you have no clue what you support and no clue what you oppose. you do not even know what the civil society is. so keep looking forward.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    amazing................
    this is not semantics. this is a very important point that should be very clearly and very well discerned.
    the civil society is not the groups of politically independent movements. the civil society is lijen el ahl for the schools, workers and professional unions, industrials, bankers etc....... and the pro FPM base in specific are a big part of the civil society.
    so try to understand your terms before you throw them left and right.
    Then I believe you're the only one who uses that definition in Lebanon.
    All media, including political parties refer to Civil Society as the groups like Tol3it ri7etkoun, Beirut Madinati and others.
    While the definition is not 100% correct, but it is clearly implied.

But then again, you want to teach everyone everything.
    tol3et ri7etkon and co is not the civil society groups. these are groups and movements with anti governmental stances, lead by very ugly individuals like assaad zebian and others.
    and of course i am not part of such groups. ma bi sharrefne koun ma3 heik 3alam.
    Ok, if that's what you have to say about them.
    It's your opinion.
    It's wrong, misleading and full of lies, but it's your opinion.
    See the difference? I won't want to jail you for spreading lies and misleading statements.
    I prefer to let public opinion discard you.
    inta mesh 3erif kou3ak men bou3ak. you have no clue what you support and no clue what you oppose. you do not even know what the civil society is. so keep looking forward.
    A deep analysis as usual.
    But then again, your opinion. Full of lies (the same lies you despise by adopting a holier than thou approach).
    Just remember, next time you want to fine or jail people for lying, start by applying it to yourself.