Elections General Georges Nader candidate in Akkar

Abotareq93

1) No you're not. You're clearly a Aounist.
2) No one is talking on your behalf
3) Men wein jebta hayde that Civil Society is a lie?

Exactly whey he won't get my support.
What I wanted to say is that you can't compare the alliance with Frangieh, Murr etc with the one with Rifi the murderer

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Then I believe you're the only one who uses that definition in Lebanon.
    All media, including political parties refer to Civil Society as the groups like Tol3it ri7etkoun, Beirut Madinati and others.
    While the definition is not 100% correct, but it is clearly implied.
    no it is not clearly implied. to say that you are with the civil society against FPM and the government means the civil society is against FPM and the government. to say that you are with badna n7essib w tol3et ri7etkom & co means that you are part of the leftist movement that rioted in downtown beirut under many slogans against everything and everyone.

see the difference? to present yourself as a member of the civil society is one thing, to present yourself as a supporter of tol3et ri7etkom is another. there is a distinction here that should be made clear. bass feyet fiya slata it seems, like usual.

But then again, you want to teach everyone everything.
    yes, whenever the opportunity presents itself. there is nothing wrong with that.

Ok, if that's what you have to say about them.
    It's your opinion.
    It's wrong, misleading and full of lies, but it's your opinion.
    150830093023823~assad3.jpg

14-75.jpg

See the difference? I won't want to jail you for spreading lies and misleading statements.
    you seem to also have issues understanding the difference between facts, feelings and lies. the above two snapshots from thebian are facts. i do not associate myself with such people is a fact.

the reason why the terms and definitions must be very clear, is because i hold the civil society with the utmost respect and esteem, while i have no respect at all for tol3et ri7etkon and co. your attempt to gray the lines between them is not a honorable act, and it is a very well known leftist tactic whether you are familiar with it or not.
    I prefer to let public opinion discard you.
    and you still do not understand the difference between freedom of speech and defamation. slata.

A deep analysis as usual.
    But then again, your opinion. Full of lies (the same lies you despise by adopting a holier than thou approach).
    Just remember, next time you want to fine or jail people for lying, start by applying it to yourself.
    i suggest you pay a little attention to the path you have chosen. there is nothing honorable at the end of this road. life is not the mess you want it to be. things at least to the discerning few, are rather clear, distinguishable, and people are accountable and attentive to their words. i neither want to jail people nor want to fine them, i just want to reiterate that defaming people with all sorts of false accusations is not protected by freedom of speech and people are liable by the law to what they say. anyone with good intentions and two neurons will understand what i am saying.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    What I wanted to say is that you can't compare the alliance with Frangieh, Murr etc with the one with Rifi the murderer
    You cannot compare like for like of course.
    But Amal are murderers.
    Murr, Frangieh and FM have stolen from this country so much it's criminal.
    They also put people out of business, turned the state into their own bank accounts, they intimidated people, etc.
    In any book, they're just as bad as Rifi. Each with their own crimes to live with.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Then I believe you're the only one who uses that definition in Lebanon.
    All media, including political parties refer to Civil Society as the groups like Tol3it ri7etkoun, Beirut Madinati and others.
    While the definition is not 100% correct, but it is clearly implied.
    That's why I said that the term civil society is a lie in the way it is being used now to fool the people.

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    1) Where does it say that he will ally with Rifi?
    2) FPM allies with Amal, FM, Murr, Frangieh, etc.....it shows their level....
    Why the obession with fpm in every thread ?

I stopped supporting them but they are free to do whatever they want

U focus always like an ex jolted lover on them

Who cares what fpm does

Its a free universe

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Why the obession with fpm in every thread ?

I stopped supporting them but they are free to do whatever they want

U focus always like an ex jolted lover on them

Who cares what fpm does

Its a free universe
    No obsession at all and yes the FPM is free to do whatever they want. Just like I'm free to give them a thumbs up or down based on their actions or decisions.
    This is a forum with a high concentration of FPMers. It's basically a continuous AMA platform for FPMers and pro-FPMers.

If I was on an FM forum, I would be asking similar questions about the FM.

It's also important for people to know what do the leaders of this country stand for.
    It's important to know who and what they're voting for.
    If the FPM or FPMers can't take a grilling, how will they lead a country?