• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
Hezbollah and Muslims in general have no problem with corruption as it is usually beneficial for Muslim leaders.
Unfortunately many FPMers think like you. And this ugly mentality among some FPMers make them usually very prompt to not respect laws and ethics that forbid such sectarian insults. And it is obvious that not respecting laws and ethics opens the way for the corruption.

And thanks to HA, FPM could return in force and impose its men in all level of the state after a long period of Hariria (that excluded any Christians that don't bend to Haririya) including the corrupted sectarian FPMers who openly violate laws and ethics...

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    بعبدا خط احمر، سوخوي ١٣ تشرين ما رح يساعدوكن هل مرة لتزيحو كابوسكن يا مليشيا

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Count how many times did the thuwwar demonstrated near the parliament against Birri. Count how many times they demonstrated near Assaray before Hariri resign. Then count how many times they demonstrated near the presidential palace? You'll see that Aoun isn't targeted alone, if not the least.
    I wouldn't miss the forest for all the trees. Where you see thouwwar, I see the rich diversity of nature, even in our poorest jungle.
    For example, there's the pigs of wled al maf7oum, Baha2 w Sa3d, resilient to long distance mass-transportation, they eat everything you throw at them and normally make oink sounds. But when in the company of Ja3ja3's coyotes, they also loudly grunt and squeal.
    The later, also known as mounthakhab el wewiyeh, they yip and bark to excite themselves and the others around, but mostly to drown out the Gemayel's headless chicken, designed to always run in circles and make irritating clucking sounds.

Instead of these boringly killing performances, tell whoever runs the moving circus zoo to spare us the mess. If they want blood, they know the direction. Aoun may have disappointed many with his big promises without explaining in advance his non-existent chances for any success in reforming the farm. But he's the wrong guy to push aside when the main target is Hizballah and Amal militia's mafia reigns. And if this is the Thouwwar's main objective - and not the corruption culture as they falsely claim when they violently attack the least corrupt by any measure and leave the most rotten fish untouched in comparison, then they should gather all their farkou7een armies and head towards da7yie and 3ein el tineh. And if they neither dare nor can, at least make their proper target and demands about the thouna2i shi3i's destructive project loud and clear, and stop coyoteing around Aoun and Bassil for a shortcut.

Apparently to each his own brain eating bitterness, even when united in one m'sibeh. How could Aoun become ra2iss jamhouriye, and remains still, while jabenoun el gheddar and their incompetent kicked-out son of thief and his rising brother are still owling in the shadows?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unfortunately many FPMers think like you. And this ugly mentality among some FPMers make them usually very prompt to not respect laws and ethics that forbid such sectarian insults. And it is obvious that not respecting laws and ethics opens the way for the corruption.

And thanks to HA, FPM could return in force and impose its men in all level of the state after a long period of Hariria (that excluded any Christians that don't bend to Haririya) including the corrupted sectarian FPMers who openly violate laws and ethics...
    Your arrogance is beyond reason...!

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

As it turned out, Aoun had to pay dearly for that little help. And retrospectively, what was the use of being a helpless president when the very principle and project you vowed to fight for is constantly, directly or indirectly, obstructed by the very one you vowed to support in all weathers?

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    How about you drop the holier than thou HA rhetoric...!
    How about you respect my right to follow the doctrine I want, whether I really believe on or not. You would be then less arrogant since the issue was about arrogance.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How about you respect my right to follow the doctrine I want, whether I really believe on or not. You would be then less arrogant since the issue was about arrogance.
    Believing that others owe you or HA anything is not a doctrine. And even if HA has done good things for lebanon, so have other parties. And similar to other parties who have done ill to the country and it’s people, so have HA. You don’t get to trabbi7 FPM, or anyone else for that matter, jmileh.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    As it turned out, Aoun had to pay dearly for that little help. And retrospectively, what was the use of being a helpless president when the very principle and project you vowed to fight for is constantly, directly or indirectly, obstructed by the very one you vowed to support in all weathers?
    HA did all he could to let major ministries be given to FPM. You can accuse whoever you wish, but after all FPM accepted to take the responsibility of the ministries they got. And it is their responsibility whether they success or fail.

Anyway, I was speaking about the corruption of Lebanese civil servants and non civil servant, not only the ministers. And the lack of culture of respecting constitution, laws and ethics that reign in Lebanon even among doctors, إن الناس عبيد الدنيا, explain why we arrived here.

wel anka that you blame HA for it.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA did all he could to let major ministries be given to FPM. You can accuse whoever you wish, but after all FPM accepted to take the responsibility of the ministries they got. And it is their responsibility whether they success or fail.

Anyway, I was speaking about the corruption of Lebanese civil servants and non civil servant, not only the ministers. And the lack of culture of respecting constitution, laws and ethics that reign in Lebanon even among doctors, إن الناس عبيد الدنيا, explain why we arrived here.

HA didn’t do shit in respect to what ministries FPM got. Similarly, of course they are not responsible as a party for the ministers FPM fielded and their performance.
    however, HA as you stated place Shiite unity ahead of anything else, and this is a disaster.
    How you can see this as a positive is beyond me.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member

The state is miserable because of Berri and his protege.

Is this what HA want? Does HA want the Lebanese to live in humiliation?

And yes, Diab the Prime Minister couldn't do thing as Wiam Wahhab said; how can someone rule when his directors are appointed by corrupts, and protected by them?

We have a corrupted deep state sponsored by Berri; we the Lebanese want to live away from this corruption

Last edited:
    agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Believing that others owe you or HA anything is not a doctrine. And even if HA has done good things for lebanon, so have other parties. And similar to other parties who have done ill to the country and it’s people, so have HA. You don’t get to trabbi7 FPM, or anyone else for that matter, jmileh.
    You are twisting what you said before. You asked me to drop HA rhetoric. And this is indeed arrogance. Now you pretend that I believe that others owe me or HA anything. This is another issue that I don't believe on it. HA claim to always act for the sake of God. So they can't consider anyone owe them anything.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are twisting what you said before. You asked me to drop HA rhetoric. And this is indeed arrogance. Now you pretend that I believe that others owe me or HA anything. This is another issue that I don't believe on it. HA claim to always act for the sake of God. So they can't consider anyone owe them anything.
    i sincerely doubt god condones covering up criminals or killing...

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    The state is miserable because of Berri and his protege.

Is this what HA want? And yes, Diab the Prime Minister couldn't do thing as Wiam Wahhab said; how can someone rule when his directors are appointed by corrupts, and protected by them?

We have a corrupted deep state sponsored by Berri; we the Lebanese want to live away from this corruption
    Not only Berri men are corrupted but also FPM men. The minister of education spoke about Sonia Khoury (Mrs FPM syrian refugee file) is acting as protected by FPM and refused to execute what the minister asked her to do.

You can repeat as much as you wish that men placed by FPM are not corrupted, I only believe what I could see. And I saw that corruption reign in Lebanon among all Lebanese people. I also saw that FPMers are inclined at least as much as the rest of the Lebanese to not respect laws and ethics.

I told you so

I told you so

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Kil ma tfakkro tetla3o 3a Baabda, you'll find us waiting for you there. La n3allem l 3asa 3a jnebkon if you dare try. Ma byemshe ma3kon gher hal 7ake into. Taraknekon 2emto stawtayto 7aytna. No more...
    Bas yinzalo l2ouwat la nla2eekon fil hareebati kal ghazal