• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Not only Berri men are corrupted but also FPM men. The minister of education spoke about Sonia Khoury (Mrs FPM syrian refugee file) is acting as protected by FPM and refused to execute what the minister asked her to do.

You can repeat as much as you wish that men placed by FPM are not corrupted, I only believe what I could see. And I saw that corruption reign in Lebanon among all Lebanese people. I also saw that FPMers are inclined at least as much as the rest of the Lebanese to not respect laws and ethics.
    Disobeying the corrupted Akram, due to her patriotic conscious, is not equal to a corrupted director refusing to obey the honest Prime Minister Hassan Diab.

We should encourage Director Sonia and ditch Minister Akram Berri.

We should support to honest people directors or PMs

Last edited:
    Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So what? what does it change to my post you quoted?
    YouR post seem to indicate that you believe HA is on some sort of holy quest and therefore can do no wrong. That All other parties owe it for “letting them get” something in government or wherever... this is the arrogance I am criticising.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    YouR post seem to indicate that you believe HA is on some sort of holy quest and therefore can do no wrong. That All other parties owe it for “letting them get” something in government or wherever... this is the arrogance I am criticising.
    You interpret my posts based on a glossary completely different of mine. it is like a dialogue between deafs.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    You interpret my posts based on a glossary completely different of mine. it is like a dialogue between deafs.
    HA must cut Berri's hands because the Lebanese have had enough of this Lebanese misery sponsorship

For the good for HA

Last edited:
    agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    HA must cut Berri's handS because the Lebanese have had enough of this Lebanese misery sponsorship
    On what is your post related to my post that you quoted?

Anyway it is the responsibility of the minister of justice, not HA, to follow-up fighting corruption.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Disobeying the corrupted Akram, due to her patriotic conscious, is not equal to a corrupted director refusing to obey the honest Prime Minister Hassan Diab.

We should encourage Director Sonia and ditch Minister Akram Berri.

We should support to honest people directors or PMs
    Minister Akram Berri? who is this? THe minister is Tarek Majdhub and he was picked by PM Diab not by Berri and Mrs Syrian Refugees has the duty to work under his hierarchy.

Last edited:
    agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Can the FPM honest director Sonia Khoury have the transparency to show the financial documents related to the education of syrian refugees?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Minister Akram Berri? who is this? THe minister is Tarek Majdhub and he was picked by PM Diab not by Berri and Mrs Syrian Refugees has the duty to work under his hierarchy.
    And Minister Majdoub asked her to do what with the Syrian refugees, so she refused?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Can the FPM honest director Sonia Khoury have the transparency to show the financial documents related to the education of syrian refugees?
    Show what you have against her other than just empty words

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    And Minister Majdoub asked her to do what with the Syrian refugees, so she refused?
    He asked her some documents, several months ago and je complained that he is leaving the ministry without getting these documents. If she was HA, she would have been fired from HA.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    He asked her some documents, several months ago and je complained that he is leaving the ministry without getting these documents. If she was HA, she would have been fired from HA.
    Wow. You and ElNabih caught her red handed

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Show what you have against her other than just empty words
    I have an interview of Minister Majdhub on Al-Jadeed. Of course there is no document against her but a legitimate suspicion since she refused to accomplish her duty and transmit to the minister the documents he asked her.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Wow. You and ElNabih caught her red handed
    Run Forest run. She is paid to accomplish her job. And it was her duty to respect the hierarchy and transmit to the minister the files he asked.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Anyway corruption is everywhere in Lebanon. I would have been bothered by this issue if I was FPMer. But I am not.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    If you care about corruption, enno 2il w 2el?
    The minister complained that his subordinates including some branding FPM flag and others AMAL and PSP act like not being his subordinates but the subordinate of their marja3iyet. He also spoke about documents he asked from Mrs Sonia Khoury and this one refused to give him.

And about the syrian refugees who costed so heavily the lebanese economy, I am legitimately wondering if Lebanese politicians bent to the "intl community" to let them stay in Lebanon because of some financial advantages.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Anyway corruption is everywhere in Lebanon. I would have been bothered by this issue if I was FPMer. But I am not.
    What documents? And why did she refuse to give them to him?

Enno, we think. Give us what you have Riad?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    The minister complained that his subordinates including some branding FPM flag and others AMAL and PSP act like not being his subordinates but the subordinate of their marja3iyet. He also spoke about documents he asked from Mrs Sonia Khoury and this one refused to give him.

And about the syrian refugees who costed so heavily the lebanese economy, I am legitimately wondering if Lebanese politicians bent to the "intl community" to let them stay in Lebanon because of some financial advantages.
    Never heard or any Lebanese of your dream

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    What documents?
    I am not sure if it was documents related to syrian refugees. But whatever the documents are, she got her salary and she had to give the minister the documents he asked.

And why did she refuse to give them to him?
    Sorry I am not not an accointance of her. And the minister also didn't know.

Enno, we think. Give us what you have Riad?
    Turn it derision as much as you wish. It changes nothing to the corruption smell.