• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

• Advertisement
  • agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Instead of blaming HA for not helping FPM in his Mu7asasa with Berri, you could help this poor minister at least with his FPM subordinate Sonia Khoury.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I suggested we camp there for the remaining 2 years
    chu ya @Resign ba3dak bet 3ish b europe w 3emelle 7alak front liner 😂😂😂

wen el selfies enta w 3am bet sharshi7 aoun 3al tari2? ma eja se3adak @JustLeb? chu el ossa ya browey? :cigar:

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA did all he could to let major ministries be given to FPM. You can accuse whoever you wish, but after all FPM accepted to take the responsibility of the ministries they got. And it is their responsibility whether they success or fail.

Anyway, I was speaking about the corruption of Lebanese civil servants and non civil servant, not only the ministers. And the lack of culture of respecting constitution, laws and ethics that reign in Lebanon even among doctors, إن الناس عبيد الدنيا, explain why we arrived here.

wel anka that you blame HA for it.
    b aya denye 3eyish khana agnostic?
    not even almanar and bintjbeil.org come up with such nonesense, al HA did all it could to give fpm ministries, ma ykouno melk bayo la birti wel hariri el ministries. HA did nothing i any gvt, they just sit there look pretty and watch as fom dishes it out with berri hariri and jumblat then try to play the peacemakers.

ya rajol khedna b 7elmak...

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    chu ya @Resign ba3dak bet 3ish b europe w 3emelle 7alak front liner 😂😂😂

wen el selfies enta w 3am bet sharshi7 aoun 3al tari2? ma eja se3adak @JustLeb? chu el ossa ya browey? :cigar:
    balki btetrok el 16è w btrou7 t3ish bel janneh yelli 3emelek yeha Aoun ya oberleutnant ...
    lama bserlak t3ish b mou7it marfa2 beirut ba3ed bto23ad b Paris 16 ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    b aya denye 3eyish khana agnostic?
    not even almanar and bintjbeil.org come up with such nonesense, al HA did all it could to give fpm ministries, ma ykouno melk bayo la birti wel hariri el ministries. HA did nothing i any gvt, they just sit there look pretty and watch as fom dishes it out with berri hariri and jumblat then try to play the peacemakers.

ya rajol khedna b 7elmak...
    FPM got the biggest share of the cake. They took material advantages from that but did nothing to stop the bleeding that the corruption is making, at least in the ministries they control. And now FPMers come complain that the villain Berri didn't let them do their job and that it was HA fault.

Can you tell me any accomplishment FPM ministers of justice could achieve?

Enno ok the first time they were novice and were a little clumsy. Bass they hold this ministry for several times and years and at the end the result is an absolute zero. Corruption is happening there in daylight and in front of all. And the minister Marie claude Najm openly showed that her only concern was to stand loyal to the terrorist safiha rather than fighting corruption. This minister even dismissed when the terrorist safiha asked her to do that.

Can you stop playing the effarouchée virgin in corruption.

Last edited:
    Negative

Negative

I wouldn't miss the forest for all the trees. Where you see thouwwar, I see the rich diversity of nature, even in our poorest jungle.
    For example, there's the pigs of wled al maf7oum, Baha2 w Sa3d, resilient to long distance mass-transportation, they eat everything you throw at them and normally make oink sounds. But when in the company of Ja3ja3's coyotes, they also loudly grunt and squeal.
    The later, also known as mounthakhab el wewiyeh, they yip and bark to excite themselves and the others around, but mostly to drown out the Gemayel's headless chicken, designed to always run in circles and make irritating clucking sounds.

Instead of these boringly killing performances, tell whoever runs the moving circus zoo to spare us the mess. If they want blood, they know the direction. Aoun may have disappointed many with his big promises without explaining in advance his non-existent chances for any success in reforming the farm. But he's the wrong guy to push aside when the main target is Hizballah and Amal militia's mafia reigns. And if this is the Thouwwar's main objective - and not the corruption culture as they falsely claim when they violently attack the least corrupt by any measure and leave the most rotten fish untouched in comparison, then they should gather all their farkou7een armies and head towards da7yie and 3ein el tineh. And if they neither dare nor can, at least make their proper target and demands about the thouna2i shi3i's destructive project loud and clear, and stop coyoteing around Aoun and Bassil for a shortcut.

Apparently to each his own brain eating bitterness, even when united in one m'sibeh. How could Aoun become ra2iss jamhouriye, and remains still, while jabenoun el gheddar and their incompetent kicked-out son of thief and his rising brother are still owling in the shadows?
    I know the thuwwar are heterogeneous mixture. Like every revolution in the history of mankind, there are opportunists, thugs, foreign agents, people with personal grudges, many simple-minded people, and very little conscious honest leaders. Very rare are the occasions when the latter win.

This revolution is most likely a failure in achieving its goals. But nevertheless it has a big advantage. It prevents the Sulta from getting complacent. It makes them stay on their toes and take into their consideration -even if just a little- the people's interest.

Saying that the thuwwar are targeting only Aoun, is not accurate at all. They targeted Birri more. The demonstrations in front of the parliament are more frequent and fierce, and there, they were cursing Berri more than anyone other.

Basil (and lately Aoun) are more targeted on the social media, and in general demonstrations, because FPM leaders and supporters are we27een (sorry I didn't find more polite phrase). They are arrogant; boasting about their non-existent achievements, and always dissing (and cursing) others. You reap what you sow.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    أعلنت قيادة الجيش ـــ مديرية التوجيه في بيان ان وحدة من الجيش أوقفت بتاريخ 12 / 9 /2020 في منطقة طريق الشامبعبدا المواطن (ن.م)، وذلك لإقدامه على التعرض بالضرب لأحد العسكريين، وضبطت بحوزته مقلاعاً لرشق الحجارة مع كمية من الحصى، وقد تبين أثناء التحقيق أنه على علاقة بعمليات إتجار بالأسلحة.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Saying that the thuwwar are targeting only Aoun, is not accurate at all. They targeted Birri more. The demonstrations in front of the parliament are more frequent and fierce, and there, they were cursing Berri more than anyone other.
    In perspective, Aoun's most mistake was liberation war. He should not have attempted to liberate anyone. Those who preferred the company of the Syrian 2eb2ab should have been left to their 2eb2ab fate, and the free areas would have remained calm. He should have let his army moukhabarat deal with the person of Geagea discreetly and never caused the Christians division. But that does not matter anymore, the ugly fish in Me3rab has managed to breed a whole generation of chemically damaged spawn, and it's basically Aoun's fault
    Give me a minute more and you may discover why.

But before you do, tell me how many demos have you counted marching towards Moukhtara and camping outside its walls, demanding its frogged eyes master to return back the billions he confiscated from the treasury during his ownership of the ministry of displaced?
    How many demos have you counted outside Me3rab asking its cowardly gheddar to return back the millions he collected from burying toxic chemicals in your lands and taxing your businesses and your folks inside the free areas at the time he and his me33azeh clan roamed?
    How many demos have you counted encircling Beit el Wasat demanding back every penny the big fat toad and his quacking frogs plundered during almost 20 years?
    Demos against Miqati? Sanyoura? Franjiyeh? Michel el Murr?
    Not many, if any, right?

Don't bother an answer, you know why and I know why: they're not interested, not the ones now roaming the streets, corruption is ekhir hammoun. The current generation of jea3jea3ists hates the guts of Aoun because they learned abban 3an 3amman 3an khalan that Aoun made them severely screw themselves and their glorious pre-liberation war establishment. He's the prefect target to pour their huge mistakes and failures over. And so it goes, on and on, and the uprising against Aoun today is mainly fueled by the same losers as 30 years ago.

Basil (and lately Aoun) are more targeted on the social media, and in general demonstrations, because FPM leaders and supporters are we27een (sorry I didn't find more polite phrase). They are arrogant; boasting about their non-existent achievements, and always dissing (and cursing) others. You reap what you sow.
    FPM leaders and supporters have had their shortcomings and failures too. But you'd be a fool if you deny they were first to cry out loud about the corruption pandemic and more so ever since they re-emerged politically. How come you didn't bring thouwwarak and join them then? The fact they delivered scarcely once inside the unruly system does not per automagic make them responsible for 20 years of mismanagement and thefts and earn them more curses than the very well known mafia that's been in charge for so long. That's a megaton bullsh!t. Your Johnny-come-lately thouwarjiyeh are either vicious or extremely dumb not to note this very obvious fact; in either case bringing in Syrians from Baba 3amro in their demos to curse their president is dratt 3a blatt, this is not Syria and Aoun is not their Bachar, even if at times I tend to understand al moutanabbi's
    لا تشتر العبد إلا والعصا معه إن العبيد لأنجاس مناكيد
    ماكنت أحسبني أعيش في زمن يسيء بي فيه عبد وهو محمود

Last edited:
    Negative

Negative

In perspective, Aoun's most mistake was liberation war. He should not have attempted to liberate anyone. Those who preferred the company of the Syrian 2eb2ab should have been left to their 2eb2ab fate, and the free areas would have remained calm. He should have let his army moukhabarat deal with the person of Geagea discreetly and never caused the Christians division. But that does not matter anymore, the ugly fish in Me3rab has managed to breed a whole generation of chemically damaged spawn, and it's basically Aoun's fault
    Give me a minute more and you may discover why.

But before you do, tell me how many demos have you counted marching towards Moukhtara and camping outside its walls, demanding its frogged eyes master to return back the billions he confiscated from the treasury during his ownership of the ministry of displaced?
    How many demos have you counted outside Me3rab asking its cowardly gheddar to return back the millions he collected from burying toxic chemicals in your lands and taxing your businesses and your folks inside the free areas at the time he and his me33azeh clan roamed?
    How many demos have you counted encircling Beit el Wasat demanding back every penny the big fat toad and his quacking frogs plundered during almost 20 years?
    Demos against Miqati? Sanyoura? Franjiyeh? Michel el Murr?
    Not many, if any, right?

Don't bother an answer, you know why and I know why: they're not interested, not the ones now roaming the streets, corruption is ekhir hammoun. The current generation of jea3jea3ists hates the guts of Aoun because they learned abban 3an 3amman 3an khalan that Aoun made them severely screw themselves and their glorious pre-liberation war establishment. He's the prefect target to pour their huge mistakes and failures over. And so it goes, on and on, and the uprising against Aoun today is mainly fueled by the same losers as 30 years ago.

FPM leaders and supporters have had their shortcomings and failures too. But you'd be a fool if you deny they were first to cry out loud about the corruption pandemic and more so ever since they re-emerged politically. How come you didn't bring thouwwarak and join them then? The fact they delivered scarcely once inside the unruly system does not per automagic make them responsible for 20 years of mismanagement and thefts and earn them more curses than the very well known mafia that's been in charge for so long. That's a megaton bullsh!t. Your Johnny-come-lately thouwarjiyeh are either vicious or extremely dumb not to note this very obvious fact; in either case bringing in Syrians from Baba 3amro in their demos to curse their president is dratt 3a blatt, this is not Syria and Aoun is not their Bachar, even if at times I tend to understand al moutanabbi's
    لا تشتر العبد إلا والعصا معه إن العبيد لأنجاس مناكيد
    ماكنت أحسبني أعيش في زمن يسيء بي فيه عبد وهو محمود
    Calm down my friend. I am not 2owet, and didn't vote for them -or any other-.
    Thuwar's main objective is the resign of the president, government, dismantling the parliament, formation of neutral government that run new elections.
    They want trials against corrupt politicians but through judiciary system. They also have many other objectives that are not agreed upon between them...
    My point is that the demonstrations against presidency, government, and parliament are to achieve their main objective. I don't think they'll achieve their objective. I just support them for the mere advantage of pressuring the ruling authority.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM got the biggest share of the cake. They took material advantages from that but did nothing to stop the bleeding that the corruption is making, at least in the ministries they control. And now FPMers come complain that the villain Berri didn't let them do their job and that it was HA fault.

Can you tell me any accomplishment FPM ministers of justice could achieve?

Enno ok the first time they were novice and were a little clumsy. Bass they hold this ministry for several times and years and at the end the result is an absolute zero. Corruption is happening there in daylight and in front of all. And the minister Marie claude Najm openly showed that her only concern was to stand loyal to the terrorist safiha rather than fighting corruption. This minister even dismissed when the terrorist safiha asked her to do that.

Can you stop playing the effarouchée virgin in corruption.
    incredible show me one dossier where ha did something in their ministries abt corruption or helped fpm win a battle over corruption.

ya habib el alb ma fi wizara that fpm took over that wasnt overhauled, made more effective and fought over to be taken by the other players every time.
    min ken bado wizaret el ta2a abl fpm? min ken bado wizaret el kharjiye? answer me
    Thuwar's main objective is the resign of the president, government, dismantling the parliament, formation of neutral government that run new elections.
    They want trials against corrupt politicians but through judiciary system. They also have many other objectives that are not agreed upon between them...
    My point is that the demonstrations against presidency, government, and parliament are to achieve their main objective. I don't think they'll achieve their objective. I just support them for the mere advantage of pressuring the ruling authority.
    where is the political forve and spearheading party that should represent all the points you just wrote abt the thouwar?
    there is absolutly nothing, zilch, nada, nichts...

people were sent on the street to scream by the powers that be without any direction. any other protest movement in the world saw a clear set of ideals and leaders come out of them to drive political reform and create a new political force.
    except in lebanon.
    i have been asking people to explain to me why is that, no answer till now. in exactly 1 month it will be the first anniversary of the protests.
    so much wasted time and energy for absolutely noting.
    am sorry no not nothing a couple if politicians were cornered in restaurants :D

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Eh.. ok. I see. You're explaining to me what you think is happening, while what is happening is not what you think is happening. eh, i have no problem with that..

I doubt very much you know what you are talking about. You are supporting them? According to your knowledge, who exactly are those "them" you support to pressure the ruling authority? Are they the Lebanese Folks Movement Sans Frontieres, shia-sunni-christian-durzi united from Akkar to Bent Jbeil through Rass Beirut, Sawfar and Aley? Or are they the few scattered and whistle-blow gathered behorned goats of Bekfayya, Jall el dib, Trablous, Me3rab, Mazra3a and Tari2 el Jdideh, expressing their me33azehs utmost bitterness for being so outmaneuvered in the farm?

Also do you know who or what the ruling authority is? Clearly you have no clue. Is it the toothless president, the new yet unformed government or the sectarian and partisan mafia gnawing the institutions from the inside, dominated by mainly few family Dons, like the Don Berri, Don Joumblat, Don Hariri and over them the towering Don HA acting through its inter-regional cartel?

It is sickening to watch these screaming and burning apes banging their heads against Aoun's presidency, Bassil and FPM when in reality they are targeting the so called christian cover those people are accused of offering HA. Tayyib, 2eza el bouncing chimps hal2add mhayyajin, and to a certain extent rightfully, against HA's armed status and its douweileh inside the dawleh, why not take the quick shortcut and marsh on straight to da7yeh to throw some stones against HA's headquarter there instead of FPM's in Mirna el Shelou7i? Huh?