News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Viral

One year of fake revolution that destroyed the country's infrastructure yet some still play the same stupid broken record until they burry it...

Viral

So how can you change without being part of the corrupt class in your opinion? So in the next elections, when the cleanest people of the revolution become members of parliament, what should they do to not become part of the corrupt class? Resign when they stand in their way?
If you really have to explain it to them you know in advance you’re wasting your time...

elAshtar

Legendary Member
Bla bla bla. Tell me what was only in the power of FPM to do and they didnt do it. In their power only without needing approval from anyone.

1- They pushed for oil and gas exploration against Sanioura which delayed it for decades and got it through. That alone is huge for our future.
2- They made the electricity plan to give you and i 24/24 electricity. Your friend Hassan Khalil stopped it over a fake 50 million TVA issue and ended up costing us a lawsuit and 16 billion in losses. Yet sheep blame Bassil.
3- They made the dam plans to get water to Dahye and Beirut. Bass Berris best friend Junblat stops it and you sheep blame Bassil.
4- They stopped the generator mafia and put a ceiling on their pricing
5- They changed the electoral law to proportional.
6- They brought one judge in prosecution and it happens to be the only judge to have pressed charges against politicians on corruption
7- They presented 40+ files on corruption in the state and all of them stuck aand your friends Ali Ibrahim and Ouweydat
8- They pursued auditing of the previous phase and so far managed to find 27 Billion missing. Again, Ali Ibrahims job now.

W enta baadak bet rabbehna jmile ano marra men 8 snin fakkaret la lahza ano ata3 bi rassak maybe tsawwet la FPM.

Wazir 3adel doesnt press charges ya habibe. He cannot arrest people...

Even when Marie Claude Najem formed a committee to count what properties politicians have, the Marada and Amal ministers protested. 3eychin maa 3alam khara w ento bet za2foulon w bet ululna shu 3melto.
How old are you?

elAshtar

Legendary Member
2h

وضع الرئيس عون أمام الرئيس المكلف والقوى السياسية الخطوط العامة للبيان الوزاري والمهمات التي يراها ملحة في عمل الحكومة العتيدة وكذلك احتفظ لنفسه بحق قبول او رفض أي تشكيلة لا يراها منسجمة مع العناوين التي طرحها قد نكون أمام أزمة حكم تعبر عن أزمة النظام والله أعلم
هيدي أكيد حتكون حكومة العهد الأولى?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Bla bla bla. Tell me what was only in the power of FPM to do and they didnt do it. In their power only without needing approval from anyone.

1- They pushed for oil and gas exploration against Sanioura which delayed it for decades and got it through. That alone is huge for our future.
2- They made the electricity plan to give you and i 24/24 electricity. Your friend Hassan Khalil stopped it over a fake 50 million TVA issue and ended up costing us a lawsuit and 16 billion in losses. Yet sheep blame Bassil.
3- They made the dam plans to get water to Dahye and Beirut. Bass Berris best friend Junblat stops it and you sheep blame Bassil.
4- They stopped the generator mafia and put a ceiling on their pricing
5- They changed the electoral law to proportional.
6- They brought one judge in prosecution and it happens to be the only judge to have pressed charges against politicians on corruption
7- They presented 40+ files on corruption in the state and all of them stuck aand your friends Ali Ibrahim and Ouweydat
8- They pursued auditing of the previous phase and so far managed to find 27 Billion missing. Again, Ali Ibrahims job now.

W enta baadak bet rabbehna jmile ano marra men 8 snin fakkaret la lahza ano ata3 bi rassak maybe tsawwet la FPM.

Wazir 3adel doesnt press charges ya habibe. He cannot arrest people...

Even when Marie Claude Najem formed a committee to count what properties politicians have, the Marada and Amal ministers protested. 3eychin maa 3alam khara w ento bet za2foulon w bet ululna shu 3melto.
Don’t waste your time, when the logic is that Bassil failed to execute the electricity plan because he forced Ali Khara Khalil to be corrupt what kind of discourse do you really expect?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
tab ya khaye mazel metlo metlon leh ma bi ti2ou?? leh khaye l kel bi 7ebb ba3do w bi dobb 3a ba3do bas l 3ars gebran ma 7ada bi ti2o men kel hal taba2a? mazelon metlon!
Because he is the most corrupt of them all, more than Saniora Berri and Jumblatt combined don’t you know? He is so corrupt he even forces people to be more corrupt, minister patek philippe was on his way to imamhood and then Bassil pushed him to waste $16B we have to pay for.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
tab ya khaye mazel metlo metlon leh ma bi ti2ou?? leh khaye l kel bi 7ebb ba3do w bi dobb 3a ba3do bas l 3ars gebran ma 7ada bi ti2o men kel hal taba2a? mazelon metlon!
cause he didn't kill anyone's father. look, this is how it goes.

• ja3ja3 killed franjieh's father, mother and sister, and now franjieh and ja3ja3 are best friends to face the evil bassil.
  • in hariri's perspective, HA killed his father, but he is will to form a government with them, but not with bassil.
  • assad killed jumblat's father, but it was ok, he fought side by side with them against general michel aoun.
  • ja3ja3 killed tracy's father and brothers, and now she is in the same line with him against the president.
  • etc...

the conclusion is rather obvious, if GMA and Gebran Bassil want to succeed in Lebanese politics, they have to massacre someone's family, that is apparently guaranteed to gain them a new wave of popular support and political alliances, along with a new found respect in the eyes of the revolutionaries and many forum members, it seems.

والله أعلم

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
You want the decent MPs to resign and let the corrupt mafia take over? Are you sure this will not hurt the feelings of the corrupt MPs?
I never thought of that. Damn you're so smart:banghead:

This is not debatable. You are giving me very lame excuse.

if FPM is clean and decent and have 29 MPs in the parliament then the best course of action is to resign from the parliament and force early elections. This happens in any semi decent country, for example in Italy when the parliament realizes that they have reached a dead end, political groups resign and new elections are held.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@AmineHotait

·
7h

وصف #الرئيس_العماد_ميشال_عون حال #لبنان المهترئ و سمى بصورة غير مباشرة من اوصلنا الى هنا و اكد على ان "من افسد لا يصلح للإصلاح خاصة اذا استمر متمسكا بسياسته ذاتها اما عن الحكومة فقد أوحى دستوريا ان التكليف يحصل بقرار الأكثرية اما التأليف فهو رهن توقيعه و اللبيب من الإشارة يفهم
+++
@Nada_Andraos​

·
1h

استشارات الغد تحيي ترويكا #الطائف وتضع المسيحيين جانبا، كما حصل في تسعينييات القرن الماضي بعد الطائف. فهل ما سيحصل في التكليف سينسحب على التأليف ويعيد التاريخ نفسه على حساب شريحة كبيرة من اللبنانيين؟
#لبنان_لكل_اللبنانيين

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
So we keep resigning and wait 4 years until we get the majority alone? That's how you fight a mafia state?

Stop it with these lame excuses. 29 MPs can force dissolution of the parliament and head to early elections. It will also force other party MPs to resign.

Also, the president just admitted in today's speech that he is helpless in fighting corruption, so what's the point of them being in power? when they can't even pass a decent law.

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
29 MPs can force dissolution of the parliament and head to early elections.
I'm trying to follow this convo, but it's confusing. How many deputies have to resign before parliament can be dissolved? I thought it was 50+1. @Tayyar9
Can someone point me to a provision?
It will also force other party MPs to resign.
Who, specifically, would follow and resign as opposed to govern alone without the orange nuisances?

oldschool

29 mps don’t force the dissolution. Even if 65 resign it just cripples the parliament and doesn’t force its dissolution

Even if they did dissolve it and elections take place, not much would change

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
I'm trying to follow this convo, but it's confusing. How many deputies have to resign before parliament can be dissolved? I thought it was 50+1. @Tayyar9

Who, specifically, would follow and resign as opposed to govern alone without the orange nuisances?

LF were jumping the opportunity to resign. I'm sure they would if FPM does.

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Stop it with these lame excuses. 29 MPs can force dissolution of the parliament and head to early elections. It will also force other party MPs to resign.

Also, the president just admitted in today's speech that he is helpless in fighting corruption, so what's the point of them being in power? when they can't even pass a decent law.
Ok, so we force the dissolution of the parliament and go for new election until we get the majority alone.

Tayyar9

Legendary Member

I don't think there's a number. But I'm going with what he is saying.