• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ou

Judicially TV is enough. It is indeed an 2ikhbar. But our ugly Minister of justice doesn't care about Lebanon's interests and fighting corruption but only about bootlicking of her Master the Safiha.
TV is to get viewers, ratings and to sensationalise the allegations. I hope they rot in jail, and hell, if true.
Given the Boustany saga I wouldn’t be surprised it is made up. but I am happy for the investigation to take place.

if there is an actual lawsuit, the court has to act right? Whereas if it’s a tv show it is at the discretion of the attorney general right?

agnostic

Legendary Member
if there is an actual lawsuit, the court has to act right? Whereas if it’s a tv show it is at the discretion of the attorney general right?

Any Lebanese citizen can launch the lawsuit. The current minister also did his job. But in the sectarian zoo of Lebanon, there is a well-established rule that corruption can't be fought. So a defaut, it is good to denounce the corruption and bash the corrupted.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Any Lebanese citizen can launch the lawsuit. The current minister also did his job. But in the sectarian zoo of Lebanon, there is a well-established rule that corruption can't be fought. So a defaut, it is good to denounce the corruption and bash the corrupted.
No it is not good... a large amount is simply defamation...

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
تدقيق جنائي :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
بالاخير كلن زعران

they tried and costed us 2 Million dollars
bass ma khalou..

Jame3a badon 7at bel 7abes sara7a
They need to be locked for an eternity because they cost us millions and billions with each of their retarded moves

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
PMA can't beat the mafia.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Truth be told people are quite taken by the media... there was never any way that the country could be fixed in 6 years, and news flash, it won’t be fixed in the next 6 years... we are unable to unite behind any single theme, so the best we can hope for are incremental changes for the better.
the last 4 years have had many missed opportunities, and some incremental improvements such as the electoral law and some important laws (anti corruption, forensic audit, oil drilling, power plan) being passed, As well as the defeat of isis in the north east. We failed (as a country) in completing the electricity plan and the overall economic reboot, or to affect any changes on the monetary front (BDL), thé judiciary front or the national defense strategy. We executed poorly so even when we pass laws they are still not put in effect, and even though plenty of corruption cases are out there no big heads rolled.

If in the next decade we tackle BDL, judiciary, and execution of laws, that would be a win... If we can nail down the defense strategy and HA weapons, it would be a miracle. I know it’s below expectations but given the amount of issues and the fact there is still a massive power struggle, we would be lucky to get that...

Hayda el shatreen fi into. Empty slogans and promises of reforms that were never fulfilled.
Never in my life have I met people who are so content with mediocrity.
Let’s be factual. The slogans are great but he failed because of the people you keep voting for.

Stop defending Hariri and Berry - they looted the country. FPM alone is not able to resolve the matter as others are threatening of a civil war.

So I rather prefer to live with hope that things will change one day versus crooks who have nothing to loot anymore. Soon there won’t be fuel in the streets. And you still support these crooks ?

We became the most undeveloped county in the region just with Syria and Yemen. This is what you want !??

At least Christian Lebanon from the 60’s and 70’s was such an advanced country where you needed no visa to travel anywhere.

Partition and nothing else

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Go play somewhere else kid
Again, you do not have the intellect to do an effective propaganda against tayyar on this forum, you can learn from Joseph Lubnan how to do it otherwise don't waste your time here nasi7a meneh bi kel ma7abeh

how cute but it did make me laugh
You think i’m part of the ‘paid mo2amara kawniyrh wal e3lem el ma2jour’ that Bassil kept repeating ?
Effective propaganda 2al
I’m here to share my opinion and my deep analysis
You can debate me within the context of my opinion or shut the **** up.
Bi kel ma7abeh ya3neh.

I hope President Aoun BLOCKS once for all these thieves. No government unless Berry and Hariri get judged for looting the State.

We don’t want these crooks so please Mr the President don’t fall in the trap of the living together. Partition once for all, this is a lost case

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
how cute but it did make me laugh
You think i’m part of the ‘paid mo2amara kawniyrh wal e3lem el ma2jour’ that Bassil kept repeating ?
Effective propaganda 2al
I’m here to share my opinion and my deep analysis
You can debate me within the context of my opinion or shut the **** up.
Bi kel ma7abeh ya3neh.
Just to be clear, I never said you're paid, mainly the reason why I don't believe you are is that no one would waste their money that way, it shows you're pulling crap out of your behind
And there's nothing deep about your analysis, you keep repeating the same message and linking it randomly to news
Whatever, enjoy

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Just to be clear, I never said you're paid, mainly the reason why I don't believe you are is that no one would waste their money that way, it shows you're pulling crap out of your behind
And there's nothing deep about your analysis, you keep repeating the same message and linking it randomly to news
Whatever, enjoy

That’s your opinion
And given the fact that you’re a devout cultist, your opinion w sermeyteh sawa.

now concerning my contribution to this forum, you’ll have to get used to them.
It takes time, i know how itchy it could feel when your cult leader gets exposed.
So get used to it.