• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
PMA failed in nearly everything he wanted to do. He can't beat the mafia. If I were him, I would go back to France.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
PMA failed in nearly everything he wanted to do. He can't beat the mafia. If I were him, I would go back to France.

It’s not about prestige and glory
He owes it to us to keep fighting until the end and I’m glad he’s happy to do so and it’s in his character

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It’s not about prestige and glory
He owes it to us to keep fighting until the end and I’m glad he’s happy to do so and it’s in his character
Fighting is useless. The mafia is stronger than the people (who are dead anyways). Better to ride a boat to Cyprus and go live in Europe.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
yes good job on this
I am one of those who think that Carlos Ghosn is someone we should be proud of

So thieves like Ghosn get a pass as long as they're "rich" and "successful", but the average Lebanese gets prosecuted for less serious offenses?
Don't you find it hypocritical that Aoun protects fugitives while he arrests people for something they said on Twitter?

Last edited:

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Good that Aoun still thinks he is relevant despite the fact he has failed to produce one meaninful achievementt for the country. Still the same wooden independence speech to remind us that he still exists even though he doesn't call the shot. The same slogans and promises that no one in his right mind expects him to succeed in delivering on. Oh what a terrible disappointment this man was.

Hard to beat the trend. Since 1982 every president turned out to be worse than his predecessors and I have no doubt when GB takes over the reign he will continue with this tradition. At Least GB wont come attached to any expectations so when he does fail no one will act shocked or surprised.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
So thieves like Ghosn get a pass as long as they're "rich" and "successful", but the average Lebanese gets prosecuted for less serious offenses?
Don't you find it hypocritical that Aoun protects fugitives while he arrests people for something they said on Twitter?
GMA arrested people? When did that happen?

Good that Aoun still thinks he is relevant despite the fact he has failed to produce one meaninful achievementt for the country. Still the same wooden independence speech to remind us that he still exists even though he doesn't call the shot. The same slogans and promises that no one in his right mind expects him to succeed in delivering on. Oh what a terrible disappointment this man was.

Hard to beat the trend. Since 1982 every president turned out to be worse than his predecessors and I have no doubt when GB takes over the reign he will continue with this tradition. At Least GB wont come attached to any expectations so when he does fail no one will act shocked or surprised.

لوما حكمة الرئيس عون كان صار في حرب اهلية بلبنان. هيدا اهم انجازت فخامة الرئيس ميشال عون عدا عن استعادة حقوق المسيحيين في الدولة و ترسيم الحدود

بدل ما تفرجينا حقدك عفخامة الرئيس و الآدمي جبران باسيل ادعمن بمشروع محاربة الفساد

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

لوما حكمة الرئيس عون كان صار في حرب اهلية بلبنان. هيدا اهم انجازت فخامة الرئيس ميشال عون عدا عن استعادة حقوق المسيحيين في الدولة و ترسيم الحدود

بدل ما تفرجينا حقدك عفخامة الرئيس و الآدمي جبران باسيل ادعمن بمشروع محاربة الفساد

What kind of drug makes you, FPM supporters, see achievements where there are none?

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
وتوجه عودة الى رئيس الجمهورية بالقول :"اتوجه بكلمات صادقة، كلمات مواطن ومسؤول يتألم مع شعبه، ويعاني معه، ويحلم مثله بوطن سيد حر مستقل مزدهر ومشع. فيا فخامة الرئيس، أنت أب للبنانيين وشعبك يناديك وله حق عليك. منذ سنوات لبنان يعاني، وقد تدهورت أوضاعه إلى مكان يصعب الرجوع منه. أنقذ ما تبقى من عهدك وقم بخطوة شجاعة يذكرها لك التاريخ. اللبنانيون يعرفونك ويعرفون أن طموحك كان كبيرا، وقد وضعوا آمالهم فيك فلا تخيب الآمال. لبنان أمانة في عنقك وقد أقسمت على المحافظة عليه، لذا أناشدك باسم هذا الشعب الطيب المرهق أن أنقذ لبنان. هو بحاجة إلى حكمتك وصلابتك إلى وقفة شجاعة تتخلى بها عن كل ما ومن يعيق انتشال لبنان من حضيضه. إن قلبك ينزف كما قلب بيروت وساكنيها وجميع اللبنانيين، لكنهم عاجزون ووحدك قادر على اتخاذ القرار الجريء".

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

That is not enough to name an alley after him, let alone an avenue and much less a boulevard. Maybe the only president we have had without anything named after him. Even in a country of utter mediocrity that is a stand-out. For god sake Lahoud did better.
If I were you I'd contact my friends to name a street in Da7ieh after your supreme leader before future Iranian martyrs take them all.