• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
SAOUD ™
@SAOUD1st
·
5h
قولوا يلّي بدكن عن عهد ميشال عون. الحكي ببلاش ووسائل التواصل الاجتماعي سمحت للحمار قبل الذكي يعطي رأيه.

بيكفي ميشال عون إنجاز وحيد!! إنو أسقط الطائف ورماه بمزبلة التاريخ وخلّى عرّابينه من برّي للحريري لجنبلاط للذميين المسيحيين يعوّو بالمقلوب
صحافي البلاط ما بقى يعرف شو بدو يكتب ليدافع..ساعدو ولك
@JB81 !!
(انتاك اخت البلد، إنهار الإقتصاد، إدمرت بيروت ، جاعو العالم ، الدول عم تشفق علينا، وهل بزونك عم بلطش ع نبيه بري (من زياد الرحباني بتصرف
والله معو حق وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي سمحت للحمير تسمع صوتا
لو لا ها ما كان حدا سمع في لصحافي البلاط

PS after I checked the profile of the guy, he is not Ghassan Saoud,صحافي البلاط. Please replace صحافي البلاط by زقيف.
ektada al tawdi7

Last edited:

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
SAOUD ™
@SAOUD1st
·
5h
قولوا يلّي بدكن عن عهد ميشال عون. الحكي ببلاش ووسائل التواصل الاجتماعي سمحت للحمار قبل الذكي يعطي رأيه.

بيكفي ميشال عون إنجاز وحيد!! إنو أسقط الطائف ورماه بمزبلة التاريخ وخلّى عرّابينه من برّي للحريري لجنبلاط للذميين المسيحيين يعوّو بالمقلوب

Enjez dakhem
A President turning down the constitution he swore an oath to protect (shows you the hypocrisy)
How can a president claim an achievement by going against his own broadcasted oath
Lmao
If anything he should be in jail right now

anyway Taef was never implemented to claim an achievement
I suggest we wait till once we have a proper system in place that for sure won’t be in your interests
Leave the achievements till then.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Enjez dakhem
A President turning down the constitution he swore an oath to protect (shows you the hypocrisy)
How can a president claim an achievement by going against his own broadcasted oath
Lmao
If anything he should be in jail right now

anyway Taef was never implemented to claim an achievement
I suggest we wait till once we have a proper system in place that for sure won’t be in your interests
Leave the achievements till then.
💩 💩 💩 كانت ستي الله يرحما تقول: بشوف حالو عل خريه
هذا ما وصل إليه وضع هذا العهد

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
SAOUD ™
@SAOUD1st
·
5h

1608472766366.png

Is this you @JB81 ???
shaklo hal ensen za22if kbir, he is followed by bassilio :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@billnizzam2020

·
1h

في ال ٢٠٠٥ همس ثنائي بري جنبلاط للحريري ان عون الاتي خطر ينبغي تحجيمه سريعا فدخلوا جميعا بالتحالف الرباعي ودمرت ١٤ اذار وفقست بيضة جنبلاط ووصل الحريري الى حائط مسدود اليوم يهمسون باذن الحريري مجددا لحصار عون واحتوائه وقضم صلاحياته وسيصلون لنفس النتيجة ونفس الخيبة لن تقدروا عليه
+++
ما يطرحه الحريري ومن وراءه بري وجنبلاط هو التالي يسمون وزرائهم كما يحلو لهم كشيعة وسنة ودروز ثم يسمي الحريري وزراء المسيحيين اما الرئيس فليس له سوى التوقيع مرغما ما يريده هؤلاء الثلاثة هو هراوي اخر الذي فرض بالجزمة السورية ان يعاد انتاجه الهراوي مات يا سادة وكذلك غازي كنعان

The_FPMer

1h

في ال ٢٠٠٥ همس ثنائي بري جنبلاط للحريري ان عون الاتي خطر ينبغي تحجيمه سريعا فدخلوا جميعا بالتحالف الرباعي ودمرت ١٤ اذار وفقست بيضة جنبلاط ووصل الحريري الى حائط مسدود اليوم يهمسون باذن الحريري مجددا لحصار عون واحتوائه وقضم صلاحياته وسيصلون لنفس النتيجة ونفس الخيبة لن تقدروا عليه
+++
ما يطرحه الحريري ومن وراءه بري وجنبلاط هو التالي يسمون وزرائهم كما يحلو لهم كشيعة وسنة ودروز ثم يسمي الحريري وزراء المسيحيين اما الرئيس فليس له سوى التوقيع مرغما ما يريده هؤلاء الثلاثة هو هراوي اخر الذي فرض بالجزمة السورية ان يعاد انتاجه الهراوي مات يا سادة وكذلك غازي كنعان
Gharib hal Michel Aoun, all the politicians and the countries that back them ma fiyon 3le bas at the same time ma idir yzabbit 1% of the Lebanese economy and kept screaming "ma 5alloune" w "ma 3ande sala7iyet".

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Baynetna, you have been sounding like a 'bouq' lately. Jalless shway.

Best Regards,

Fe3el Kheir
by the way all brainwashed people see FREE PEOPLE either traitors, or agents, or بوق or unpatriotic, or enemy of the people.
we are accustomed on that, and btw don't feel guilty you are not alone in this, at least half of the americans see the other half as such 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
by the way all brainwashed people see FREE PEOPLE either traitors, or agents, or بوق or unpatriotic, or enemy of the people.
we are accustomed on that, and btw don't feel guilty you are not alone in this, at least half of the americans see the other half as such 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
Actually it’s the same either way! You also see FPM as either traitors, or agents, or بوق، or unpatriotic or corrupt etc...

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually it’s the same either way! You also see FPM as either traitors, or agents, or بوق، or unpatriotic or corrupt etc...
No, there is a difference.
I have pointed out to serious concerns in FPM leadership, joint with epic failures in almost all of the files they handled and bad smells regarding corruption, and what do you hear in return ? blind support and justifications.
Take it the other way, if you are a shareholder in a company and you see that the results are in a free fall, what you will do is asking to change the management even if they are very well intentioned and hard working people, but the reality is that they do not fit the circumstances. Let alone that there are suspicions looming around them...

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No, there is a difference.
I have pointed out to serious concerns in FPM leadership, joint with epic failures in almost all of the files they handled and bad smells regarding corruption, and what do you hear in return ? blind support and justifications.
Take it the other way, if you are a shareholder in a company and you see that the results are in a free fall, what you will do is asking to change the management even if they are very well intentioned and hard working people, but the reality is that they do not fit the circumstances. Let alone that there are suspicions looming around them...
Everybody points out serious concerns with everybody else... just read the forum :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Everybody points out serious concerns with everybody else... just read the forum :)
did you see me defending any of those people who are suspecting of being corrupt ?
lately they said tahsino is corrupt and I said ok, but the document shared does not show any link with tahsino
however I will accept that he is corrupt and for me it is a mafia uncovering another, a sort of settling account if you want ...