• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
الخائن نعيم عون

LOOOL
Leyk dude, after Bassil le puni corrompu, wanted the teach the world (in DAVOS) how to manage a country without a budget, I guess now he will want to teach the world how to manage a country without a gov....

ENJOY your current situation sheep people !!! 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

1609001753137.png

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
LOOOL
Leyk dude, after Bassil le puni corrompu, wanted the teach the world (in DAVOS) how to manage a country without a budget, I guess now he will want to teach the world how to manage a country without a gov....

ENJOY your current situation sheep people !!! 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

View attachment 22488
Merry Christmas 3ammo...

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

توقف مراقبون عند أَبعاد غياب عائلتي ابنتي رئيس الجمهورية كلودين وميراي عن الاحتفال بليلة الميلاد، واقتصار الحضور على عائلة البنت الصغرى شانتال وزوجها النائب جبران باسيل، وفق أسرار "اللواء".

المصدر: اللواء

JB81

Legendary Member

توقف مراقبون عند أَبعاد غياب عائلتي ابنتي رئيس الجمهورية كلودين وميراي عن الاحتفال بليلة الميلاد، واقتصار الحضور على عائلة البنت الصغرى شانتال وزوجها النائب جبران باسيل، وفق أسرار "اللواء".

المصدر: اللواء

Big NEWS! And also, Bassil farted 3 times that night

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You can’t reason with mercenaries. They are paid prostitutes programmed to aim and shoot at specific targets. Their mission is to destroy what others built or trying to build.
The only paid prostitute is you dude, paid to spread fake propaganda that the only salvation is your master while all our problems come from him;
Don't worry I am not destroying anything, I have no ability to do such a thing. but let me tell you that, you don't need anyone to destroy anything your master is doing a nice job, single-handedly :D
Let me get back again to the prostitute thing, if you count all those who left your master and his son-in-law, you can figure out that all the prostitutes have become more than the good guys :lol::lol::lol::lol:
The only ones who are left are either sheep or mercenaries living out of your master...
True believers have long gone dude...
You can keep repeat all your nonsense in front of the mirror, at the end of the day you are the only one who will believe it.
Enjoy the hell that your master willingly put you in.

JB81

Legendary Member
The only paid prostitute is you dude, paid to spread fake propaganda that the only salvation is your master while all our problems come from him;
Don't worry I am not destroying anything, I have no ability to do such a thing. but let me tell you that, you don't need anyone to destroy anything your master is doing a nice job, single-handedly :D
Let me get back again to the prostitute thing, if you count all those who left your master and his son-in-law, you can figure out that all the prostitutes have become more than the good guys :lol::lol::lol::lol:
The only ones who are left are either sheep or mercenaries living out of your master...
True believers have long gone dude...
You can keep repeat all your nonsense in front of the mirror, at the end of the day you are the only one who will believe it.
Enjoy the hell that your master willingly put you in.

Bassilophobia pill please! Take one urgently! Maybe 2

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Big NEWS! And also, Bassil farted 3 times that night
LOOOOOOOL
if they had attended you would be the first to post it in order to say all is ok within the ruling family :lol::lol::lol::lol:
As for Bassil farting, I have no info, but he does not have to, he is the FART :p :p

JB81

Legendary Member
LOOOOOOOL
if they had attended you would be the first to post it in order to say all is ok within the ruling family :lol::lol::lol::lol:
As for Bassil farting, I have no info, but he does not have to, he is the FART :p :p

I really don't care where they spent their Christmas Eve; you know that Claudine and Mireille have husbands that have families and spending the night with them, or as Covid, they may be quarantined. God knows.
Very stupid post

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I really don't care where they spent their Christmas Eve; you know that Claudine and Mireille have husbands that have families and spending the night with them, or as Covid, they may be quarantined. God knows.
Very stupid post
inventing story to convince yourself of Aoun is the King of England is your trademark, so nothing can be added to this ;)

JB81

Legendary Member
inventing story to convince yourself of Aoun is the King of England is your trademark, so nothing can be added to this ;)

You are the one who came with the story without providing any reason why Claudine or Mireille are not there.
I gave you couple reasons. You can guess as well as you provide no reason.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are the one who came with the story without providing any reason why Claudine or Mireille are not there.
I gave you couple reasons. You can guess as well as you provide no reason.
As if Claudine, Chamel, Mireille didn't in the past BIG PUBLICLY show differences between themselves and Bassil (if we put aside Aoun).
Claudine went even more, by accusing him of being behind LBC report
So it is logical that they won't join the dinner where he is also attending.

JB81

Legendary Member

Tahsino money, I only accept €€€€€€€€ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya ret. You spread his propaganda for free while he banks on stupid people.
Go ask for safa2a with Jumblat over Ne3meh power plant with Hariri agreement on people's money.

JB81

Legendary Member
As if Claudine, Chamel, Mireille didn't in the past BIG PUBLICLY show differences between themselves and Bassil (if we put aside Aoun).
Claudine went even more, by accusing him of being behind LBC report
So it is logical that they won't join the dinner where he is also attending.

It could be. Also, we have corona this year. God knows. Well, Bassil was there; that's what matters

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ya ret. You spread his propaganda for free while he banks on stupid people.
Go ask for safa2a with Jumblat over Ne3meh power plant with Hariri agreement on people's money.
Be my guest, he is corrupt w 3a ras el sate7, but as I told you if the MAFIAs are denouncing each other that's good for the ultimate cause
let your guy leak documents about Tahsino and I will be happy to pi$$ on him.