• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JB81

Legendary Member
Be my guest, he is corrupt w 3a ras el sate7, but as I told you if the MAFIAs are denouncing each other that's good for the ultimate cause
let your guy leak documents about Tahsino and I will be happy to pi$$ on him.

Why is Tahsino in rush for a Hariri govt. with minimal FPM presence?
Have you asked yourself where did the love come from?
Can Tahsin visit to Moukhtara few weeks ago, followed by whitewashing of Jumblat than attacks on the President be an answer?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It could be. Also, we have corona this year. God knows. Well, Bassil was there; that's what matters
I just remembered that Claudine announced that she has Corona probably a week before Christmas, so either to escape the dinner or because it is true.
So for Claudine it can be justified, still for Mireille
however I can bet that even without Corona they would have not attended, at least Claudine.
Ektada al tawdi7

JB81

Legendary Member
I just remembered that Claudine announced that she has Corona probably a week before Christmas, so either to escape the dinner or because it is true.
So for Claudine it can be justified, still for Mireille
however I can bet that even without Corona they would have not attended, at least Claudine.
Ektada al tawdi7

Mireille could been exposed to corona in case she saw her sister...
Anyhow, Bassil mkaffa w mwaffa

As if Claudine, Chamel, Mireille didn't in the past BIG PUBLICLY show differences between themselves and Bassil (if we put aside Aoun).
Claudine went even more, by accusing him of being behind LBC report
So it is logical that they won't join the dinner where he is also attending.

يلي بحرتق عالعهد غير مرحّب فيه بالقصر. معظم عائلة العماد عون مش مصدّقين انّو الرئيس ورّث الحزب سياسيّاً لجبران "الغريب" بدل ما يدرّب ألان او نعيم او حتّى بناته عالزعامة

و كرمال هيك صايرين كلبانين و ما عندن شغلة و عملة الا يحرتقو عالعهد و على راسهن الحقير شامل روكز

شكراً فخامة العماد لتسليم الحزب للشخص المناسب :cool:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Congratulations and good luck to us.

This is the first post in the thread.
I wonder if Jo still considers the LUCK was good enough, or he needs more LUCK 😁 😁 😁

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is the first post in the thread.
I wonder if Jo still considers the LUCK was good enough, or he needs more LUCK 😁 😁 😁
It certainly isn’t luck that is making GMA fail, it is also not solely his missteps. The dangerous precedent here is that there are parties burning the country to make sure the independent president, short of saying Christian representing persona, fails.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@LBpresidency

·
4h

الرئيس عون وقع ثلاثة قوانين : تمديد العقد مع كهرباء زحلة ، تمديد مهل ومنح اعفاءات من الضرائب والرسوم ، تعليق العمل بقانون السرية المصرفية لمدة سنة

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
4h

الرئيس عون وقع ثلاثة قوانين : تمديد العقد مع كهرباء زحلة ، تمديد مهل ومنح اعفاءات من الضرائب والرسوم ، تعليق العمل بقانون السرية المصرفية لمدة سنة
I thought the EDZ thing was cancelled? Also why are is the government requesting (and the president approving) waivers on taxes and tariffs? Yon2ibro the late people/companies pay your dues...! boukra the government will need to borrow money and the same people who are getting the break will complain...! Stupid law... I don’t understand why GMA’s advisors don’t know better...!

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It certainly isn’t luck that is making GMA fail, it is also not solely his missteps. The dangerous precedent here is that there are parties burning the country to make sure the independent president, short of saying Christian representing persona, fails.
Failure is the fate of Aoun and Hizbullah.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It looks like failure is the fate of the whole country...
Well, Aoun/Hizbullah are ruling Lebanon, along with their allies. They have enabled Berri to not only exist, but to expand his criminal empire, and the latter enabled Hariri/Jumblatt to share the pie with him. So, when you say failure is the fate of the whole country, I believe you. Only it is not fate, it is consequence of Aoun/Hizbullah actions.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Well, Aoun/Hizbullah are ruling Lebanon, along with their allies. They have enabled Berri to not only exist, but to expand his criminal empire, and the latter enabled Hariri/Jumblatt to share the pie with him. So, when you say failure is the fate of the whole country, I believe you. Only it is not fate, it is consequence of Aoun/Hizbullah actions.
No one was fighting Berri other than Gebran

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

1609348644998.gif

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It seems to me Aoun is the only one trying to curtail these thieves, and instead of getting help from others, they are trying to gain politically and he has to fend them off as well. The failure of the state and country is the consequence of everybody who is stealing and everybody who is not fighting the thieving trio and their cronies. The HA weapons matter is different. Aoun had an approach (MoU), it failed. He has not yet changed his approach and I think this is going to need to change if we are to progress.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The only paid prostitute is you dude, paid to spread fake propaganda that the only salvation is your master while all our problems come from him;
Don't worry I am not destroying anything, I have no ability to do such a thing. but let me tell you that, you don't need anyone to destroy anything your master is doing a nice job, single-handedly :D
Let me get back again to the prostitute thing, if you count all those who left your master and his son-in-law, you can figure out that all the prostitutes have become more than the good guys :lol::lol::lol::lol:
The only ones who are left are either sheep or mercenaries living out of your master...
True believers have long gone dude...
You can keep repeat all your nonsense in front of the mirror, at the end of the day you are the only one who will believe it.
Enjoy the hell that your master willingly put you in.

🤪 @Viral, el 3ameed just made you 3awne, mabrouk 3al bita2a khayyo, nshallah btethanna fiya w tdal al afra7 3amra bi dyarkoun baba :woot: