• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Habibi, Hariri claims that GMA gave him a list of names to choose from. GMA in the video was saying inno 'kizzeb, ma 3atayneh'. Rja3 sma3 l video without Al Jadeed's fake captions.
Yes, but Aoun claimed that Hariri gave him the the list in the tweet.
3am bikazzib 7alo?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Un visionaire par exelence . W kel holik chla3it fesdin w kezzebin hene welli bi ched 3ala mchadon .

A great visionaire par excellence
metel ma bi2oulo iza mch 3eref msibeh w iza 3eref msibeh akbar

What did the visionary do ?
He renewed for Riad Salemeh and extended the policies
visionary my ass, the guy is a proven liar, he used you for 30 years to get to the chair.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
A great visionaire par excellence
metel ma bi2oulo iza mch 3eref msibeh w iza 3eref msibeh akbar

What did the visionary do ?
He renewed for Riad Salemeh and extended the policies
visionary my ass, the guy is a proven liar, he used you for 30 years to get to the chair.
How someone be a visionary when he leads a country to such a failure, whether knowingly or unknowingly !!!???
How people can be so blind is out of my comprehension
I used to think we are the only weird people in this world
it appeared that the USA is worse 😁 😁 😁 😁

Man You and I were one of most staunch supporters, and for a simple reason, the guy was promising he will fix the country that we all love.
He told us stuff we liked to listen, so we supported him even in the most dark situation because we believe he was telling the truth
We dreamt of the day he becomes president so things would move on
When he was in opposition he used to criticize every action (or non-action) of the gov and we used to cheer him

4 years into his presidency it is time of accountability, it turns out that for him, his son in law and fer2et el za2ifeh taba3on
you are not allowed to criticize anything despite that the country is in free fall !!!!

finally the slogan of this presidency is "ma khallouna" 😁😁😁😁😁
sha3eb....

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
How someone be a visionary when he leads a country to such a failure, whether knowingly or unknowingly !!!???
How people can be so blind is out of my comprehension
I used to think we are the only weird people in this world
it appeared that the USA is worse 😁 😁 😁 😁

Man You and I were one of most staunch supporters, and for a simple reason, the guy was promising he will fix the country that we all love.
He told us stuff we liked to listen, so supported him even in the most dark situation because we believe he was telling the truth
We dreamt of the day he becomes president so things would move on
When he was in opposition he used to criticize every action (or non-action) of the gov and we used to cheer him

4 years into his presidency it is time of accountability, it turns out that for him, his son in law and fer2et el za2ifeh taba3on
you are not allowed to criticize anything despite that the country is in free fall !!!!

finally the slogan of this presidency is "ma khallouna" 😁😁😁😁😁
sha3eb....

Can you believe these people bragging about this 'visionary' over something he said 20 years ago only to hold office and does exactly the opposite of what he preached ?
kif fik te2na3on eno he lied to them and used them and took a dump on their dreams to get to where he is today ?
ya zalameh he turned Baabda into a retirement home and they're still sharing stuff he said 2 decades ago because nothing of substance is coming out of him today.

7aram 3al 3awnists
i can feel their inner pain and disappointment

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What are you going to do when Bassil becomes your President?:lol:
Probably you should ask yourself this question
Resign lives in Ireland, and I live in Paris
the shit bassil and aoun bring to the country won't affect us,
in here the most bassil can do is watch a football match
but in lebanon he will create a disaster
tell me what you will do, or what you are doing right now to survive ;)

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

He doesn't live in Lebanon i think
he strikes me as one of the likes of @Rafidi who lives in a western country and leverages the benefits then proceeds to trash western societies and policies on online platforms.

2allo,
Allah yel3an kel 2insan biechrab men bir w biermi fi 7ajar
w biaklo al athmar w biseb el chajar.

Viral

You guys need to control your emotions and Aoun/Bassilophobias before you develop some serious hernias. You make me worried about you mental and physical health.:woot:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Can you believe these people bragging about this 'visionary' over something he said 20 years ago only to hold office and does exactly the opposite of what he preached ?
kif fik te2na3on eno he lied to them and used them and took a dump on their dreams to get to where he is today ?
ya zalameh he turned Baabda into a retirement home and they're still sharing stuff he said 2 decades ago because nothing of substance is coming out of him today.

7aram 3al 3awnists
i can feel their inner pain and disappointment
in the late 1990s one of my extended family told me that he is with everything Aoun said, but with nothing Aoun did !!!
at the time I got very angry with him
I still remember his words now 😁 😁 😁 😁

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
in the late 1990s on of my extended family told me that he is with everything Aoun said, but with nothing Aoun did !!!
at the time I got very angry with him
I still remember his words now 😁 😁 😁 😁

That person from your extended family is the visionary my friend. nobody else.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You guys need to control your emotions and Aoun/Bassilophobias before you develop some serious hernias. You make me worried about you mental and physical health.:woot:
kiddo when you reply to all posts with jokes, this tells something about your state of mind.
So we are the ones who should be worried about you
Living in denial can become a serious problem
seek help
take care ;)