• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Viral

kiddo when you reply to all posts with jokes, this tells something about your state of mind.
So we are the ones who should be worried about you
Living in denial can become a serious problem
seek help
take care ;)
BTW. I must confess I rarely finish reading trolls posts. I simply reply with what comes to mind to keep them busy and make them feel they are useful and good at doing their job.:troll:
How am I doing
so far?:)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
BTW. I must confess I rarely finish reading trolls posts. I simply reply with what comes to mind to keep them busy and make them feel they are useful and good at doing their job.:troll:
How am I doing
so far?:)
told you, what happens in lebanon won't affect us, of course we are still emotionally attached to our country but won't physically affect us.
if you are happy with the situation let it be, but if you are faking it, this a bad sign and you should seek help
As for your jokes.
Whatever makes you happy, dude
Whatever makes you happy :)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
He doesn't live in Lebanon i think
he strikes me as one of the likes of @Rafidi who lives in a western country and leverages the benefits then proceeds to trash western societies and policies on online platforms.

2allo,
Allah yel3an kel 2insan biechrab men bir w biermi fi 7ajar
w biaklo al athmar w biseb el chajar.

I really do not understand how being anti Geagea, anti Kataeb, anti fascist, anti treachery, anti rogues, anti sellouts, anti traitors, anti Zionist, anti Occupation and pro resistance and pro liberation and pro Lebanon is anti western. I do not even consider or see myself anti American and I am not anti American. I have repeatedly called for and supported constructive dialogue between the USA and Iran. Of course you want Iran and the US not to reach agreement or even hold dialogue and negotiations because you feel the US can accomplish your sectarian dreams built on hate for others. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a liar except you can show where i have trashed western societies. Not only that, i have praised certain aspects of western society. And i have also criticized certain aspects of Lebanese society. No society is perfect and no society is completely good or completely evil.

Tone down your hatred.

coralie

Legendary Member
What good is a vision without a proper strategy to make it happen?
History will not remember Aoun as a visionary but as a failure.
Well i know you would have prefered to be ripped off like you were without any plan or even a 'vision' to stop or attack or reveal or fight the corrupt ... At least he is trying against all odds he is trying . Unfortunatly we still have ppl cheering for the mafia mayb because you became part of it it became a life lebanese style to be living in corruption instead of building a real country .
It took 30 years of corruption to bring this country to total bankruptcy the legendary thieves the mafias are well rooted and if you think it is easy to uproot them in few days or in one or two years without them fighting back to protect their status you are simply a fool .
They did not only bankrupt the nation they stole your and my money they corrupted the ppl they divided them .it is revolting and desgusting to see ppl insulting and attacking the only person that is fighting to establish a real nation based on equality and laws for all .

Viral

Boohoo, Nawfal Daou 2a2wa. :cigar:
Now we know why they blocked him from becoming President for 18 years and brought the corrupt Michel Sleiman instead. They destroyed the country’s infrastructure before giving it to GMA and still making sure to sabotage any effort for him to rescue it.

The same technique is used against Bassil now for the same reason. 20 years from now we’ll be listening to what Bassil has said about many things for Lebanon’s recovery like Bissri Dam and feel same pain we’re feeling now with our economic collapse.

I no longer blame the professional trolls and low life traitors who sit abroad and tell the Lebanese people all the lies about who’s their friend and who’s their enemy. I blame those who are taking the beating and still can’t see how they got here and can’t tell the difference between their butcher and shepherd.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
غرّد النائب جميل السيد على حسابه عبر "تويتر" كاتباً: "هذا ما حذّر منه عن الإنهيار المالي منذ أكثر من 20 سنة في زمن رئيس الحكومة رفيق الحريري".

وأضاف: "خطأ العماد عون أنّه قبِل بصفقة تبادلية مع سعد الحريري في 2016, وكان ينبغي أن يأتي رئيساً بـ 2009 وهو في العُمْر المناسِب".

Viral

غرّد النائب جميل السيد على حسابه عبر "تويتر" كاتباً: "هذا ما حذّر منه عن الإنهيار المالي منذ أكثر من 20 سنة في زمن رئيس الحكومة رفيق الحريري".

وأضاف: "خطأ العماد عون أنّه قبِل بصفقة تبادلية مع سعد الحريري في 2016, وكان ينبغي أن يأتي رئيساً بـ 2009 وهو في العُمْر المناسِب".
That is so true. GMA was exiled then kept away from the Presidency because they knew he was a threat to them including Bkerki. They brought the thief and corrupt Michel Sleiman as you know everyone forgot his name now. Even today when idiots blame GMA for keeping Riad Salameh, they still fail to realize GMA will be long gone and Salameh will stay because Salameh is a protected foreign asset. The President and the Prime Minister can’t force Salameh to open the BDL books while Rai, Berri even the US ambassador openly defended him as a red line. And that’s the tip of the iceberg.

People are too naïve to realize how complicated Lebanon’s situation is. The President is walking a landmine any faux pas will trigger a civil war that has been brewing since he took office.