• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

The_FPMer

I’m thinking everybody who is fair... and would appreciate a good act regardless who does it. Sadly I don’t think these are many.
You're underestimating the power of a professional well-coordinated media department. it can make you doubt that the earth is round if it wanted to.

That we know, but does it mean we can stop manyaki at Aounists?
Hell no.

البلد فارط و انتو همكن "تتمنيكو (بحسب عباراتكن المرتّة) على الإصلاحي ميشال عون و الآدمي جبران باسيل

شعب زبالة بيستاهل كل شي عم بصير فيه. جهنّم قليلة عليكن​

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
البلد فارط و انتو همكن "تتمنيكو (بحسب عباراتكن المرتّة) على الإصلاحي ميشال عون و الآدمي جبران باسيل

your policy combined with Haririeh siesieh led to hell.
you are living in hell so enjoy it because it is of your za3im own making
fa heuss wala kelmeh....
بعدني ناطر جوابك ع ثورة سرقها الزعران...سرقها مظبوط، بس لي صار في ثورة بلاساس
yalla 3sorli fekrak la shouf w farjineh shatartak, la shouf if you think out of the box like JB81 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_FPMer

FPM have no such department...! Even successes they manage to portray as a loss 😂
Correct and that's on PMA and GB. What JB and Tiger_Lebanon feel can be imbued in many Lebanese, these are symptoms that can be triggered in every human being. The sense of loyalty they have can be instilled in many but PMA's and GB's egos and incompetence forbade them from being able to employ them.

Ya zalame lebnene byez3ala mennak 3a snin min wara kelmeh, bas za3imo nezil fi nyeke (pardon the word) w ma byestarje yfakkir how he's being cheated. PMA could have changed the face of Lebanon forever had he stayed in the middle when he came back and surrounded himself with talented people in fields of politics and media/communication. But alas someone who can't improve and adapt is dommed to fail and PMA is a prime example of that. Another one is Charbel Nahas, honest and really smart, but his speeches and mannerisms will never connect with a huge portion of the population and he refuses to acknowledge his problem and thus doomed to stay a fringe politician forever unless he reinvents himself.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Hey, your political line won. You are ruling the country. Mabrouk. Bas please, blame no one else for your failures. We told you جماعة شكراً سوريا will bring nothing but destruction to Lebanon and you helped prove us right. In that regard, we thank you.

Are you feeling like a winner? I personally can't wait until you Aounists replace Lebanon with an Iranian enclave *officially* and for good. I'm mostly excited about the number of sa7asee7 you will get.

#3ahdfeshil

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I am posting it here because this is the second time I see it on online media.
I am not sure how reliable it is.
But since Bassil entourage claims that he is preparing law suit in USA, that means the sanctions won't be lifted by the new administration

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hey, your political line won. You are ruling the country. Mabrouk. Bas please, blame no one else for your failures. We told you جماعة شكراً سوريا will bring nothing but destruction to Lebanon and you helped prove us right. In that regard, we thank you.

Are you feeling like a winner? I personally can't wait until you Aounists replace Lebanon with an Iranian enclave *officially* and for good. I'm mostly excited about the number of sa7asee7 you will get.

#3ahdfeshil
Ma hinne jame3it shou jean Syria are also with LF on the other end :) and they are playing everyone like a fiddle

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But since Bassil entourage claims that he is preparing law suit in USA, that means the sanctions won't be lifted by the new administration

There is continuity in US administration, Bassil is not even a player at their level, why would anyone push to remove the sanctions? Khalli Bassil to go to court, much better for everybody.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

Haide awiyeh
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"ان نتيجة الفحص الاميركي الذي خضع اليه باسيل خلال عهد دونالد ترامب والتي جاءت
positive
لن تتغير مهما توسط الاخير".

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Considering Gibran Bassil represents the majority of Christians, I think sanctioning him is akin to sanctioning Lebanese Christians and discouraging them from voting for their favorite presidential candidate.

The US is stopping Lebanese Christians from making their voice heard.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Considering Gibran Bassil represents the majority of Christians, I think sanctioning him is akin to sanctioning Lebanese Christians and discouraging them from voting for their favorite presidential candidate.

The US is stopping Lebanese Christians from making their voice heard.
حركشون
:lol:

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Yeah a bit, but sadly it was a straight copy of the Stewart/Colbert shows. Besta7le shi marra we come up with an original idea.
the entire middle eastern race is incapable of that, save for a tiny slice of the Lebanese who have long left this country or are in the process of leaving this country

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
their devotion to aoun reminds of ppls devotion to saddam or khomeni or etc...
i am very disappointed in them but i agree, its better to laugh than to cry
giphy.gif

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Devotion lal li sara2 bass 3ammar shou esmo 🤪

the resurrection of Christianity in this country will come from the alt right movement in western countries, and it will be by force and from abroad, it won't come from any of our local Christian leaders. so until that time comes the moral thing to do is to pick the option that was not as bad as this one. Aounist lebanon is a 3rd world african hole.