• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JB81

Legendary Member
the resurrection of Christianity in this country will come from the alt right movement in western countries, and it will be by force and from abroad, it won't come from any of our local Christian leaders. so until that time comes the moral thing to do is to pick the option that was not as bad as this one. Aounist lebanon is a 3rd world african hole.

Can't wait till I see these guys saving Lebanon and turn it into Hong Kong 🤪🤣
unnamed (1).jpg

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Ahla w sahla ya bandar, wen hal ghaibeh, ekhir marra nashart 7arimo la saad, 2ariro ya khayyeh shu badkoun!
i tried to leave forever, but they kicked me out of america, they said that guy bandar is from lebanon, he is an iranian ally :banghead:

NewLeb

Can't wait till I see these guys saving Lebanon and turn it into Hong Kong 🤪🤣
View attachment 22890

Well, Lebanon was still “nicer” when they were in “control.”

It turned into ruin when the “holier than thou” crowd attained power.

The lesson learned here is that being a criminal does not make one necessarily evil....

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

The lesson learned here is that being a criminal does not make one necessarily evil....
Trump’s motto? 😂

JB81

Legendary Member

Sure, for 30 years, all they did was the best for Lebanese... Sett Randa give you a 👍

Plus, Sett Randa tells you to blame Aoun and Bassil for bad things. Good boy!!!

NewLeb

Sure, for 30 years, all they did was the best for Lebanese... Sett Randa give you a 👍

Plus, Sett Randa tells you to blame Aoun and Bassil for bad things. Good boy!!!

I’m not blaming anyone. Just pointing out a fact... one that got you pretty triggered...

JB81

Legendary Member
العمر كله فخامة الرئيس!
واليوم نشألله كل واحد بِيتمنّيلك شي ترجعلو وعيلتو ميّة مرة!

قلولن بلدنا عم يخلق جديد لبنان الكرامة والشعب العنيد

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Allah yer7am Antoun Khoury Harb!
He was appaled that Jreysati is appointed anything in FPM, when he was part of the previous era

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member

كلام ذهب!

وما من نبي كرم في بيته

وبصح القول في شالو معاصيهم وكبوها عليه

الله يكون بعونك، وحبة الحنطة، يلي هي حب الوطن والجيش، لي زرعتها فينا رح تنمى وتكبر متل الأرز

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Allah yer7am Antoun Khoury Harb!
He was appaled that Jreysati is appointed anything in FPM, when he was part of the previous era
Mohammad Nemr? La hon wselet? :lol: