• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
These dudes are so confused, they don't know what to say to justify their incompetence
but this now creates a problem to @JB81 !!
He said that it was the partriach who asked Aoun to extend for Salameh !!
I know @JB81, insen dehieh, m7annak sieseh, he will say that both the Americans and the Rahi asked Aoun
but he couldn't reveal the whole secret before...
The question however is how el 3ahed el qawi and the guy who will not allow the world to take his signature, bow to such pressure ??!!

7kilak shi kelmeh ya rafiq al mounadel @SeaAb
أنقذ الموقف
I assume you are referring to Ghassan Atallah’s comment that the USA ambassador pressured GMA to extend salami’s term.
i will take it at face value and say it was true. I think they’ve played GMA big time, as in its a lose lose for him: if he changes salami they pressure the economy and blame him, if he doesn’t change him they “control” the finances for their anti HA allies.... GMA bowed to pressure probably thinking we would at least hold the economy stable, and they pressured it anyhow.

net very sticky situation, he was going to lose that battle regardless.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I assume you are referring to Ghassan Atallah’s comment that the USA ambassador pressured GMA to extend salami’s term.
i will take it at face value and say it was true. I think they’ve played GMA big time, as in its a lose lose for him: if he changes salami they pressure the economy and blame him, if he doesn’t change him they “control” the finances for their anti HA allies.... GMA bowed to pressure probably thinking we would at least hold the economy stable, and they pressured it anyhow.

net very sticky situation, he was going to lose that battle regardless.
yes I was talking about this
You always like to see the good in these people, I appreciate that, but I am mostly sure this did not happen.
They did that because Salameh gave them incentives, which is Cedrus Bank. It has been reported by AlAkhbar that in 2017 Salameh made a financial engineering operation that made Cedrus bank make millions of $$
However, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, they have been saying for years that Salameh is not the right guy etc etc
They had the opportunity to block his extension, but they didn't, since when they bow to the American pressure?
The Americans have been asking him to break with HA since 2005...
Why isn't he bowing to the French and probably US pressure to form the gov now, and he knows the Lebanese people desperately need help

Man when you think about it, all the odds are against him, this is why you see confusion in all their justifications...
This is why you hear nonsensical reasons angrily hurled everywhere.
The dudes are cornered and they don't know what to say anymore

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
These dudes are so confused, they don't know what to say to justify their incompetence
but this now creates a problem to @JB81 !!
He said that it was the partriach who asked Aoun to extend for Salameh !!
I know @JB81, insen dehieh, m7annak sieseh, he will say that both the Americans and the Rahi asked Aoun
but he couldn't reveal the whole secret before...
The question however is how el 3ahed el qawi and the guy who will not allow the world to take his signature, bow to such pressure ??!!

7kilak shi kelmeh ya rafiq al mounadel @SeaAb
أنقذ الموقف

Whole secret before 🤣🤣🤣

Wa2ta shabahtak bi Hisham Haddad ma kent mghallat

Ken yjib kel secret wel teniyeh mn 2asr Baabda. Enta w yeh ha2etkon mkhabbeyin wara kertset El Ra2is w tene2lo secrets menno 🤣🤣🤣

Mne7kikom we2e3 bte7kouna she2i3et

Far2 kel far2

JB81

Legendary Member
You always like to see the good in these people, I appreciate that, but I am mostly sure this did not happen.
They did that because Salameh gave them incentives, which is Cedrus Bank. It has been reported by AlAkhbar that in 2017 Salameh made a financial engineering operation that made Cedrus bank make millions of $$
However, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, they have been saying for years that Salameh is not the right guy etc etc
They had the opportunity to block his extension, but they didn't, since when they bow to the American pressure?
Why isn't he bowing to the French and probably US pressure to form the gov now, and he knows the Lebanese people desperately need help

Man when you think about it, all the odds are against him, this is why you see confusion in all their justifications...

So, if not this than this... and it should work in every situation

First who told you that the French and the Americans are pressuring the President now?
And why should it mandatory for the President to abide by the Pressure?

Can it be different calculations than your stupid she2i3et?

Wloh shou enno rasak m7ajhar w ma fi 1% critical thinking.

Ya3neh wa2et Betjawmess 3a 7adan khalas

Baddak tsade2 kel she2i3a 3leh la tesbet ennak mazbout.

Bring facts...

The Patriarch pressured, the Americans too... and Aoun doesn't have a majority vote to bring another.

Point a ligne

Plus, if Aoun's intention is theft, wouldn't be better for him to appoint someone close to him to do the job?

Enno sarlo yjib 7ekem mn jebto w bi2oul la2 iza nito ser2a?

Last edited:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I do try and see the good, and you clearly only see the bad :)
Remember politics are dirty. each decision has pros and cons. For him, his party, his entourage, the whole country.
If money drove him, he would be richer and he would have been easily bought by Hariri, several times now. So giving cèdrus money is not a motive for him, you can argue his family, his friends, whoever, but why would he make such a big decision that goes against everything he had been saying for someone else to benefit? If it were political leverage, he would now to pressure to disassociate with HA...
his track record is to go with what he believes is The right choice at the time, it has proven not to be the right choice every time... that’s why I expect this was what he considered the right choice. After all, how many times, and for how many years have we heard that removing salami is equivalent to crashing the economy? How far fetched is it for the USA to want to prop up their allies ( hariri, berri, Joumblat) via protecting salami? had he moved to remove salami, and we got to where we are today, there wouldn’t be a lebanese alive who wouldn’t blame him... heck we are in deep shit anyway and half the lebanese blame him, not the thieving trio and their clique, for the situation, even you :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whole secret before 🤣🤣🤣

Wa2ta shabahtak bi Hisham Haddad ma kent mghallat

Ken yjib kel secret wel teniyeh mn 2asr Baabda. Enta w yeh ha2etkon mkhabbeyin wara kertset El Ra2is w tene2lo secrets menno 🤣🤣🤣

Mne7kikom we2e3 bte7kouna she2i3et

Far2 kel far2
Please tell me did you finish school man !!!??? it is important to know because we need to know how to talk to you 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
just for info, I was talking about you and I was being sarcastic :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Read it again, but slowly...

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So, if not this than this... and it should work in every situation

First who told you that the French and the Americans are pressuring the President?

Kamen a secret that you and Hisham heard it behind the curtail in Baabda palace? 🤣🤣🤣
Hassan atallah said it in an interview today.

JB81

Legendary Member
Hassan atallah said it in an interview today.

Ghassan Atallah, Father Kamil Moubarak both accused the US embassador and the Patriarch of the pressure.
Bkerki didn't comment, so the Americans, so they agree

But we should believe a conspiracy theory like idiots

We bring facts he brings lala theories and want us to believe they are facts 🤣🤣🤣

So, the Americans and the French are pressuring the President to form the cabinet? That's what I meant by the pressuring in that post. Over the cabinet.

I misunderstood your post

Last edited:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I do try and see the good, and you clearly only see the bad :)
Remember politics are dirty. each decision has pros and cons. For him, his party, his entourage, the whole country.
If money drove him, he would be richer and he would have been easily bought by Hariri, several times now. So giving cèdrus money is not a motive for him, you can argue his family, his friends, whoever, but why would he make such a big decision that goes against everything he had been saying for someone else to benefit? If it were political leverage, he would now to pressure to disassociate with HA...
his track record is to go with what he believes is The right choice at the time, it has proven not to be the right choice every time... that’s why I expect this was what he considered the right choice. After all, how many times, and for how many years have we heard that removing salami is equivalent to crashing the economy? How far fetched is it for the USA to want to prop up their allies ( hariri, berri, Joumblat) via protecting salami? had he moved to remove salami, and we got to where we are today, there wouldn’t be a lebanese alive who wouldn’t blame him... heck we are in deep shit anyway and half the lebanese blame him, not the thieving trio and their clique, for the situation, even you :)
I think you are looking at the situation from a narrow-angle.
Hariri is now broke or almost and can't buy anyone.
But still, I remind you that they were BFF from 2016 till 2019 and their relationship deteriorated because he resigned without consulting with them
Please remember that they didn't want him to resign after the revolution, they didn't care about the people who took the street
They were with the basket of new taxes (including the whatsapp tax) they had tilt m3attel and they could have stopped it, they didn't...
It is only when the revolution started that they took a step back
They were happily sharing power with Hariri, at that time he was not a thief...
So this is regarding their relation with Hariri

As for his track record, in hindsight, he was looking for power, and you can now tell that from his flip-flopping in all directions until he got to the presidency. Surely you remember that I was supporting him at that time because I naively believed him and thought that these political maneuvers are necessary in order to reach a position where he can apply his policy and make real change.
It appeared that when he reached power, everything went south...

Look! in every experiment, there are multiple factors that impact the outcome and you can spend days, weeks,... trying to figure out what factor had the biggest impact. Until one time you do an experiment in which there are very few factors and you can pinpoint which one is impacting the outcome. This experiment for me was the FPM elections in 2015...For me it was a game-changer, it showed me in a split second how wrong and how misled I was concerning this man. The guy wants power, that it, and he doesn't give a shit to what he said or promised in the past.
He is ready to do anything, go left, go right, up-down, trash his principles, step on his values, etc just to grab power.
If you watched Dima video shared few pages ago, she made a very interesting observation:
"When you don't have anymore a cause, a set of principles that guides you, you start talking anything, simple nonsense, even madness..."

Hindsight, this is Michel Aoun.... Unfortunately

Achilles

A beautiful tribute to a great man! Least we could do for him! I know wled Ahbeh (according to Ka7tani) won't like it

This is the typical oriental attitude of what we call a « Personality Cult » regardless of the intrinsic value of the person... Bachir, Samir, Aoun, Nasrallah, Berri, Joumblat, Abdel Nasser, Saddam etc... Have/had more worshipers than followers, and this is a typical Arab mindset.

BTW the West is not far from this either, especially after witnessing the millions of Americans who believed the Trump conspiracy theory about the supposed rigged elections and ended up rioting the Capitol.

Aoun was never a political genius or a visionary man. In 1989/1990 he was a charismatic leader who used to say what most people in the christian street wanted to hear: Building a strong state, freeing Lebanon from the Syrian occupation, and weapons only in the hand of the national army.

Christians back then were fed up from the Syrians and also from the behavior of the Lebanese-Forces within the Christian’s region.

Yet, he launched a war that was not planned at all. He didn’t have the means to win it, neither militarily nor politically. He just started shelling the Syrians for months, who responded with 10 times more firepower turning the Christian regions into ashes.

Less than 2 years later it ended up with the invasion of the last free area in Lebanon and the biggest exodus of Christians since the mass emigration of the early 20 century when we were ruled by the Ottoman empire. More than half of those Christians never returned.

Today we are witnessing another massive emigration with educated Christians being a big part of it. I wonder really how many Christians will remain in Lebanon in 1-2 years from now.

Again there are no plans, no road map, no vision for the future. Just stubbornness, blocking every initiative, and following à wait and see policy hoping for a miracle ; a wait and see policy that Lebanon cannot afford at all in its current situation.

When countries like Greece, Cyprus, Egypt went through economical problems, they launched an emergency crisis plan and were working day and night to remove their country from the mess it went in.

Here after more than one year of the financial collapse of the country and 6 months after the Beirut blast, you have our leaders pouting and sulking, each in his corner with no concern except covering the beirut blast inquiry by removing the juge in charge, and seeking how to get silly little gains in the government.

In the mean time the dollar is at 10.000 LBP, The BDL is not capable to subsidized the market anymore, insecurity is skyrocketing and people are leaving the country by thousands...

To answer every problem with “they didn’t let us work” or worse: “They forced us to sign” like the dude did yesterday on MTV, is extremely childish, and only beleivable by worshipers and true believers.

Personally I think this country will remain on its downhill path till at least the next parliamentary and presidential elections. No new government will be formed in 2021.

It’s already too late for people who are in their 40ies and 50ies, they lives and career are lost. Hopefully the new generation from All sects will more wisely chose its leaders, otherwise we will remain for another 50 years in misery. After all 50 years have passed since the civil war and we are still doing the same behaviors.

The_FPMer

This is the typical oriental attitude of what we call a « Personality Cult » regardless of the intrinsic value of the person... Bachir, Samir, Aoun, Nasrallah, Berri, Joumblat, Abdel Nasser, Saddam etc... Have/had more worshipers than followers, and this is a typical Arab mindset.

BTW the West is not far from this either, especially after witnessing the millions of Americans who believed the Trump conspiracy theory about the supposed rigged elections and ended up rioting the Capitol.

Aoun was never a political genius or a visionary man. In 1989/1990 he was a charismatic leader who used to say what most people in the christian street wanted to hear: Building a strong state, freeing Lebanon from the Syrian occupation, and weapons only in the hand of the national army.

Christians back then were fed up from the Syrians and also from the behavior of the Lebanese-Forces within the Christian’s region.

Yet, he launched a war that was not planned at all. He didn’t have the means to win it, neither militarily nor politically. He just started shelling the Syrians for months, who responded with 10 times more firepower turning the Christian regions into ashes.

Less than 2 years later it ended up with the invasion of the last free area in Lebanon and the biggest exodus of Christians since the mass emigration of the early 20 century when we were ruled by the Ottoman empire. More than half of those Christians never returned.

Today we are witnessing another massive emigration with educated Christians being a big part of it. I wonder really how many Christians will remain in Lebanon in 1-2 years from now.

Again there are no plans, no road map, no vision for the future. Just stubbornness, blocking every initiative, and following à wait and see policy hoping for a miracle ; a wait and see policy that Lebanon cannot afford at all in its current situation.

When countries like Greece, Cyprus, Egypt went through economical problems, they launched an emergency crisis plan and were working day and night to remove their country from the mess it went in.

Here after more than one year of the financial collapse of the country and 6 months after the Beirut blast, you have our leaders pouting and sulking, each in his corner with no concern except covering the beirut blast inquiry by removing the juge in charge, and seeking how to get silly little gains in the government.

In the mean time the dollar is at 10.000 LBP, The BDL is not capable to subsidized the market anymore, insecurity is skyrocketing and people are leaving the country by thousands...

To answer every problem with “they didn’t let us work” or worse: “They forced us to sign” like the dude did yesterday on MTV, is extremely childish, and only beleivable by worshipers and true believers.

Personally I think this country will remain on its downhill path till at least the next parliamentary and presidential elections. No new government will be formed in 2021.

It’s already too late for people who are in their 40ies and 50ies, they lives and career are lost. Hopefully the new generation from All sects will more wisely chose its leaders, otherwise we will remain for another 50 years in misery. After all 50 years have passed since the civil war and we are still doing the same behaviors.
Beautiful post. Sadly rationality is frowned upon by political supporters because it shakes their belief system. JB like an LFer or a Marada will deny his people getting genocided if it means that his leader is blameless. You'll tell him how Aoun could have avoided the war in 89, he'll deny it and tell you how Geagea surrendered in 90. You tell an LF that Geagea made grave mistakes in the 80s and 90s, he'll tell you Aoun sold Lebanon to Iran.

Sadly there's no end in sight, everyone has eyes on everyone else but themselves w kello ray7in 3al deb7 and they claim to be Christian but their true religion is the whatever their za3im speaks.

Sadly the only true religion is disregarded by them: "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." Mathew 7:5

JB81

Legendary Member

It's a tribute on a bday... it's done everywhere regardless if one thinks someone deserves it, or the other thinks he doesn't.

Ma tetfalsaf 3a 🍑

At what minutes do you guys appear? @JB81 and @Tiger_Lebanon

شكراً لمشاركتك لهل فيديو الرائع

أوادم من كلّ البلاد مجموعين على محبّة القائد عون بكلّ طاقة ايجابيّة

بعكس الحقودين يلي مجمّعين ع منصّتنا و بقضّو 53 ساعة كلّ يوم يبثو كراهيّتن و قرفهن علينا​