News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

The_FPMer

Also to be fair FPM might have failed in anti-corruption but did a good job for restoring the Christians/Muslims balance within the state and various militarily forces.
They didn't restore Christian/Muslim balance, akbar kezbe hayde. Same thing for MPs and Ministers. They (like the LF when they got the chance) filled the government with their men, Aounists. Any talented Christian who was not politically affiliated would get blackballed instantly. They demand more power under the guise of Christian rights, that's the excuse. Startling how many fall for it.

If LF and FPM truly cared about Christians, they would get together and try to work out a solution to curb the high level of immigration and land selling that has been happening since the 90s.

JB81

Legendary Member
They didn't restore Christian/Muslim balance, akbar kezbe hayde. Same thing for MPs and Ministers. They (like the LF when they got the chance) filled the government with their men, Aounists. Any talented Christian who was not politically affiliated would get blackballed instantly. They demand more power under the guise of Christian rights, that's the excuse. Startling how many fall for it.

If LF and FPM truly cared about Christians, they would get together and try to work out a solution to curb the high level of immigration and land selling that has been happening since the 90s.

It starts with mandating that Christians are truly representative in the govt. based on their voting preference. FPM reached that point. No one can nominate Christians outside Christian representative

LF under Geagea never cared about Christians neither all Christian parties. FPM alone can do so much, but it is not the state itself.

We got a starting point. Hopefully in next elections, the corrupt trio get weaker, FPM stronger; the weaker they get, the more FPM can push

All is good wel kheir la eddem. We just have to resist their destruction in order to curve FPM at this moment

FPMers understand the game. It's all a matter of time where the trio become from the past; and FPM shines for a brighter future to all Lebanese

The_FPMer

It starts with mandating that Christians are truly representative in the govt. based on their voting preference. FPM reached that point. No one can nominate Christians outside Christian representative

LF under Geagea never cared about Christians neither all Christian parties. FPM alone can do so much, but it is not the state itself.

We got a starting point. Hopefully in next elections, the corrupt trio get weaker, FPM stronger; the weaker they get, the more FPM can push

All is good wel kheir la eddem. We just have to resist their destruction in order to curve FPM at this moment

FPMers understand the game. It's all a matter of time where the trio become from the past; and FPM shines for a brighter future to all Lebanese
A5 JB, I never question your patriotism, but I think you're being way too optimistic just because the situation is beyond catastrophic while PMA is at the helm.

JB81

Legendary Member
A5 JB, I never question your patriotism, but I think you're being way too optimistic just because the situation is beyond catastrophic while PMA is at the helm.

It is their last chance to get rid of Aoun and FPM. They can destroy with their thugs, depreciate the Lira; shortage with their cartels on food and gas;

All this coup will be short of their goal. La hon waslin enno yekhrabo elbalad fikron FPM are going to bow to them.

Berri is old; Joumblat is 5 mps; Saad za7attoulo el Saudiyeh

These 3 are on their way to garbage bin. It's a matter of time; not long though

Call me optimistic... it's good to be one; despite the current black cloud, Lebanon will emerge away from the corrupted trio in coming months and years

Viral

HINT:

What could President Sleiman Frangieh have done differently in 1975 to prevent 15 years civil war?

HINT:

Who financed Lebanon's 15 year civil war?

HINT:

Stop insulting people's intelligence and start supporting Lebanon's only savior GMA who knows the game from experience instead of destroying him and our country.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Stop insulting people's intelligence and start supporting Lebanon's only savior GMA who knows the game from experience instead of destroying him and our country.
Sorry, rafi2 @Viral, the dude got his chance and more, but he screwed up.
As for intelligence, I have an advice for you, you can't talk about intelligence while following so blindly a politician who drove us into the abyss.
Just a thought for you, to add to the other thoughts I gave you privately ;)

ูŠุง ุนูˆู† ุงูุชุฎุฑ ุฒู‡ู‘ุฑ ูƒุฑุงู…ุฉ ุนู‡ุฏูƒ
ูŠู„ูŠ ุญู‚ุฏ ู…ุง ูŠุญู„ู… ูŠูˆุตู„ ู„ู†ุนู„ูƒ
ูˆู„ูˆ ุตุงุฑ ุงู„ุฏูˆู„ุงุฑ ุจู…ูŠุฉ ู…ู„ูŠูˆู†
ู„ุง ุฎุงูŠู† ุจูƒูˆู† ุงู†ู‘ู…ุง ูˆููŠ ู…ุฏูŠูˆู†

000_HT79U.jpg

#ุงู„ุนู‡ุฏ_ุงู„ู‚ูˆูŠ
#ู…ุณุชู…ุฑู‘ูˆู†​

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry, rafi2 @Viral, the dude got his chance and more, but he screwed up.
As for intelligence, I have an advice for you, you can't talk about intelligence while following so blindly a politician who drove us into the abyss.
Just a thought for you, to add to the other thoughts I gave you privately ;)
You donโ€™t follow any politician, you follow ideas. And I disagree with your assessment that Aoun drove us to the abyss. He may not have been able to steer us off the road to the abyss, but he certainly didnโ€™t drive us there. So before Aoun goes, everybody else should go.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You donโ€™t follow any politician, you follow ideas. And I disagree with your assessment that Aoun drove us to the abyss.
with all respect, the majority of the FPMers follow Bassil and Aoun not ideas.
I followed his ideas, until I found a difference between his ideas that I like and his actions.
He may not have been able to steer us off the road to the abyss, but he certainly didnโ€™t drive us there.
Let's agree to disagree
So before Aoun goes, everybody else should go.
I think there is no way to emphasize enough on my opinion that kellon ye3ni kellon
attacking Aoun does not mean the others are better, it only means we were expecting he would be different;
YES I AGREE WITH YOU, ALL MUST GO
NO EXCEPTION

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
HINT:

What could President Sleiman Frangieh have done differently in 1975 to prevent 15 years civil war?

HINT:

Who financed Lebanon's 15 year civil war?

HINT:

why do the hillbillies in this country think it's all about money?

wars don't start because of funding... wars start because of demographic tensions. like the ones between muslims and Christians back then, and sunni and shia today.

the world has moved on from the middle east, our turn in the spotlight is over, no one gives a shit about lebanon. i hate to break it to you. we are in this mess because we have a stupid nation full of stupid brainwashed and violent idiots and thieves.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ูŠุง ุนูˆู† ุงูุชุฎุฑ ุฒู‡ู‘ุฑ ูƒุฑุงู…ุฉ ุนู‡ุฏูƒ
ูŠู„ูŠ ุญู‚ุฏ ู…ุง ูŠุญู„ู… ูŠูˆุตู„ ู„ู†ุนู„ูƒ
ูˆู„ูˆ ุตุงุฑ ุงู„ุฏูˆู„ุงุฑ ุจู…ูŠุฉ ู…ู„ูŠูˆู†
ู„ุง ุฎุงูŠู† ุจูƒูˆู† ุงู†ู‘ู…ุง ูˆููŠ ู…ุฏูŠูˆู†

000_HT79U.jpg

#ุงู„ุนู‡ุฏ_ุงู„ู‚ูˆูŠ
#ู…ุณุชู…ุฑู‘ูˆู†​
rafi2 @Tiger_Lebanon cha3er kamen... walla walla, you are full of surprises
your reaction is like a student getting zero on exam w metel ejro :D :D

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
with all respect, the majority of the FPMers follow Bassil and Aoun not ideas.
I followed his ideas, until I found a difference between his ideas that I like and his actions.

Let's agree to disagree

I think there is no way to emphasize enough on my opinion that kellon ye3ni kellon
attacking Aoun does not mean the others are better, it only means we were expecting he would be different;
YES I AGREE WITH YOU, ALL MUST GO
NO EXCEPTION
To stick to the point we agree on, if they are to go, they go together. Haydeh we force Aoun to leave then we see what we do with hariri, berri, Joumblat, nasrallah, geagea, and all the rest, ma btozbat. There is zero trust between groups today.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't know why I remembered this, probably after reading comrades @Viral and @Tiger_Lebanon
The story is about that year on March 14 when it rained heavily canceling FPM rally, it was 2006 I guess?
At that time we went in convoys to celebrate instead of the rally.
Anyway the day before (March 13) I was at a dentist, a new one, doing my teeth, it was hurting me a lot.
After he finished, I wanted to know if his aounist or not, so I looked through his window and asked him "do you think it will rain tomorrow?"
he replied "AKID it will rain" (with emphasis on akid), then he continued to say "I will give you an appointment next week, is it ok for you?"
I said "don't bother, I will not return" and I left... the guy was shocked.
When you are hardcode supporter you do all sorts of silliness ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited: