News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To stick to the point we agree on, if they are to go, they go together. Haydeh we force Aoun to leave then we see what we do with hariri, berri, Joumblat, nasrallah, geagea, and all the rest, ma btozbat. There is zero trust between groups today.
I agree, I am not blind to the fact that the other corrupt are trying to get advantage of the situation to oust aoun and while staying themselves in power.
kellon ye3ni kellon, NO EXCEPTION

I don't know why I remembered this, probably after reading comrades @Viral and @Tiger_Lebanon
The story is about that year on March 14 when it rained heavily canceling FPM rally, it was 2006 I guess?
At that time we went in convoys to celebrate instead of the rally.
Anyway the day before (March 13) I was at a dentist, a new one, doing my teeth, it was hurting me a lot.
After he finished, I wanted to know if his aounist or not, so I looked through his window and asked him "do you think it will rain tomorrow?"
he replied "AKID it will rain" (with emphasis on akid), then he continued to say "I will give you an appointment next week, is it ok for you?"
I said "don't bother, I will not return" and I left... the guy was shocked.
When you are hardcode supporter you do all sorts of silliness 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

والله فهمنا انّك مناصر سابق للتيّار و آدمي سابق

:lol: بتحب نعملّك وصل بالموضوع ؟​

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
والله فهمنا انّك مناصر سابق للتيّار و آدمي سابق

:lol: بتحب نعملّك وصل بالموضوع ؟​
byeswa rafi2, 😁😁😁😁
ba3dein ley inza3ajet?
aslan lamma el wa7ad byekbar bel 3omer ma bdall 3endo ella zekrayato :lol: :lol:

finally I have a correction if you don't mind, min ba3ed iznak ye3ni
مناصر سابق أكيد، بس آدمي كل الوقت
مش حضرتك بتصنف من ادمي حسب زعيمك السياسي
إقتضى التوضيح
;);););)

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
w bel dollar shou fi ya3mol ???
just a question?
I bet el rafi2 @Viral can answer it, since he is paid by Bassil to shine his image (in bold) in this forum 😁 😁 😁
who paid you to have 24/7 basilophobia , you sit on your fat a$$ and throw accusation left and right when you can't
differentiate right from wrong. 3mol shi yenfa3 , redundant and repetition bi zah2o, Same CD everyday ??

the forum becomes boring with posts like these from you and others, hence why many forumers stoped engaging in useless
deja-vu....

SAVO

the Fight is Between P. Michel Aoun and the political mafia of syrian wissaye..
ont he contrary to what the yellow journal aka al Akhbar Claim ,. Hizballa have a negative role to not say the worse ...playing the role of outsider if not more inlined to the political mafia covering Berri ..

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
who paid you to have 24/7 basilophobia , you sit on your fat a$$ and throw accusation left and right when you can't
differentiate right from wrong. 3mol shi yenfa3 , redundant and repetition bi zah2o, Same CD everyday ??

the forum becomes boring with posts like these from you and others, hence why many forumers stoped engaging in useless
deja-vu....
Have you ever heard of block or ignore list habboub?
If not, please refer to @SeaAb for training on how to use the forum features.
What you call repetition is a reply to the same crap your fellow sheep spit in the forum. Same BS propaganda about 3ahed qawi, reforms, fighting corruption while the result is nothing less than catastrophic.
You want to be blind that's your problem but not everyone engaged in this suicidal path for the beloved za3im, whether this za3im is called Aoun, Bassil, Berri, jomblat, Hariri, etc, etc...
So if you are in Lebanon enjoy the situation that you deserve by keeping support to corrupt politicians, and if you are not try to have empathy toward people struggling to feed their families while you are doing your fantasy war on corruption.
Cheers

byeswa rafi2, 😁😁😁😁
ba3dein ley inza3ajet?
aslan lamma el wa7ad byekbar bel 3omer ma bdall 3endo ella zekrayato :lol: :lol:

finally I have a correction if you don't mind, min ba3ed iznak ye3ni
مناصر سابق أكيد، بس آدمي كل الوقت
مش حضرتك بتصنف من ادمي حسب زعيمك السياسي
إقتضى التوضيح
;);););)

عم احكي بالسياسة مش بالشخصي

بالسياسة# انت ضدّ الأوادم و تيّار الأوادم و هجومك علينا بيتماهى مع مصلحة الزّعران و الفاسدين متل الحريري و جنبلاط و برّي​

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Have you ever heard of block or ignore list habboub?
If not, please refer to @SeaAb for training on how to use the forum features.
What you call repetition is a reply to the same crap your fellow sheep spit in the forum. Same BS propaganda about 3ahed qawi, reforms, fighting corruption while the result is nothing less than catastrophic.
You want to be blind that's your problem but not everyone engaged in this suicidal path for the beloved za3im, whether this za3im is called Aoun, Bassil, Berri, jomblat, Hariri, etc, etc...
So if you are in Lebanon enjoy the situation that you deserve by keeping support to corrupt politicians, and if you are not try to have empathy toward people struggling to feed their families while you are doing your fantasy war on corruption.
Cheers
i am convinced those people still supporting hariri, aoun, etc... are not in lebanon. or if they are in lebanon, they are living in far away mansions in their village and don't see how visibly poor and decrepit beirut has become..

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

عم احكي بالسياسة مش بالشخصي

بالسياسة# انت ضدّ الأوادم و تيّار الأوادم و هجومك علينا بيتماهى مع مصلحة الزّعران و الفاسدين متل الحريري و جنبلاط و برّي​
Dude, I don't know how many I have said that before and how many times I will have to repeat it in the future.
Opposing Bassil and Aoun does not mean in anyway an endorsement for others.
The others are thieves, corrupt, a$$h*les, etc... this known and has been known for very long time.
Our support (in the past) to Aoun was because in the hope he deliver us from those bastards.
No one was kidding himself that this will be like a magic wander but we were expecting to see small but steady improvements.
However what we saw is a free fall...
Some people say it is due to mismanagement (which is by itself a big issue), but I go further than that and I suspect alliance with the installed MAFIA to split the loot. Whenever they disagree on the sharing you hear them attacking each other in the media, but whenever they agree you see them praising each other.

Very simple example, why didn't they want Hariri to resign in oct 2019 ??
We all know that he is failed business man a corrupt, a thief son of a thief. Yet you were attached to him ya mlouk el reforms.
Anyway, you brought Diab with gov 100% of your political camp, what were you able to achieve?
Were you able to discuss seriously with the IMF ? thanks to Kanaan (not Hassan Khalil) the negotiation collapsed.
w elak 3ayn te7ki bel adamieh ??
7ada gheyrkon b rou7 byendab bel beyt, mish ba dallo 3al TV w 3al social media spreading lies and fake dreams....

got it aw berja3 3id ??? ;) ;)

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
2m

لا فائدة من كلّ المناصب وتقاذف المسؤوليّات إن انهار الوطن وأصبح الشعب أسير اليأس والإحباط، حيث لا مفرّ له سوى الغضب

دعوتي مصمّمة وصادقة للرئيس المكلّف الى أن يبادر فوراً إلى أحد الخيارين المتاحين، حيث لا ينفع بعد اليوم الصمت والتزام البيوت الحصينة، علّنا ننقذ لبنان

دعوتي للرئيس المكلف تأتي من منطلق مسؤوليّته الدستوريّة وضميره الإنساني والوطني، ذلك أنّ مثل هذه المعاناة الشعبيّة لن ترحم المسؤول عن التعطيل والإقصاء وتأبيد تصريف الأعمال

في حال وجد الرئيس المكلف سعد الحريري نفسه في عجز عن التأليف وترؤس حكومة إنقاذ وطني تتصدّى للأوضاع الخطيرة التي تعاني منها البلاد والعباد، فعليه أن يفسح في المجال أمام كل قادر على التأليف

بعدما تقدم الرئيس المكلف سعد الحريري بعناوين مسودة حكومية لا تلبي الحد الأدنى من التوازن الوطني والميثاقية ما أدخل البلاد في نفق التعطيل، أدعوه إلى قصر بعبدا من أجل التأليف الفوري للحكومة بالاتفاق معي، وفق الآلية والمعايير الدستورية المعتمدة في تأليف الحكومات من دون تحجج أو تأخير

لقد سلكت درب المساءلة الوعرة في ظلّ نظام تجذّر فيه الفساد السلطوي والمؤسساتي واستشرى، وارتفعت أمامي كلّ المتاريس، وأنتم تعرفون أنّي ما اعتدت الإذعان والرضوخ دفاعاً عن كرامتكم وعيشكم الحر الكريم

آثرت الصمت إفساحاً في المجال أمام المعالجات على مختلف المستويات، وتفادياً لأيّ حدث من جرّاء التجاذبات والانقسامات الحادّة في المواقف السياسيّة وانهيار المنظومة الاقتصاديّة والماليّة نتيجة سياسات خاطئة لعقود خلت

الوباء يتربص وأيضا العوز والبطالة والهجرة وزوال القدرة الشرائية. كذلك انقطاع المواد والتخبط في مختلف السلطات الدستورية والإدارات المعنية بتأمين مستلزمات العيش، فيما لم نخرج بعد من فاجعة انفجار المرفأ... كل يوم يحمل أثقاله، فيتفاقم القلق بفعل العجز عن أبسط أساليب الحياة الكريمة

أيتها اللبنانيات، أيها اللبنانيون، كلّ شيء يهون أمام معاناتكم التي بلغت مستويات لا قدرة لشعب على تحمّلها

161817465_300045261463452_4319233187977527312_o.jpg

#الرئيس_القوي​

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I enjoyed the listing of all of his achievements over the first half of the video
I am speaking politics now and disregarding my own (negative) opinion about him.
If this guy does not have something under his sleeve, his speech means that he lost the battle.
unless he has some commitment from HA for example to force Hariri to comply or leave, he is finished.
No matter how Charbek Khalil ba3ba3 in his tweets