News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"نصر الله: لدينا خياران إن تعثّر تشكيل الحكومة" نصر الله: لدينا خياران إن تعثّر تشكيل الحكومة

It seems Aoun did that public statement with HA support.
And Bassil tweeted some cryptic message hinting that HA is now following the “upgraded” MoU... I really don’t see this as sufficient, it is necessary (to fight berri and corruption), but will not be sufficient until there is a framework for handing over their weapons. I hope GMA and Bassil are not taking the political support and ignoring the weapons situation.

The_FPMer

I hope GMA and Bassil are not taking the political support and ignoring the weapons situation.
It's far too late for that, it's no longer a local issue anymore, more US-Iranian-Russian. PMA should have been wiser with his decisions but meh you can say that every time you discuss anything related to the guy.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
It's far too late for that, it's no longer a local issue anymore, more US-Iranian-Russian. PMA should have been wiser with his decisions but meh you can say that every time you discuss anything related to the guy.
hahaha yes because of PMA it became international and to begin with it never was in 2005, rou7 balit el baher

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Mish zabta ma3ak 3ala kel a7wel, if they pushed him, that means that he's easily malleable and therefore all his baravado speeches were all lies.

But that's not what actually happened.
Please then let us know what actually happened
Don't try to act smart, pushed not in the sense where he was influenced, he simply was cornered and Hezbollah backed him up at multiple instances. You think March 14 tried to build a state and he said no? Their only aim was power and eliminating Aoun.

The_FPMer

Please then let us know what actually happened
Don't try to act smart, pushed not in the sense where he was influenced, he simply was cornered and Hezbollah backed him up at multiple instances. You think March 14 tried to build a state and he said no? Their only aim was power and eliminating Aoun.
Leh HA wants to build a state? Aya armed force that was created because of the absence of the a state wants to build a state? :lol:

Anyone who tells you firmly what happened is either a fool or a liar. How can we know what truly happened behind the scenes? My hunch is that he was pushed to M8, but he already had an alliance with HA in mind even before he came back.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Funny video, but I have few questions:
1- is it true that Ghada Aoun is the cousin of President Aoun ?
2- is it true that Antoun el Sehnaoui brought 1bn$ to Lebanon (according to Tayyar.org)?

I still recall that Sehnaoui is someone az3ar, he sent his bodyguards fire into a nightclub, I don't remember what year exactly.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Funny video, but I have few questions:
1- is it true that Ghada Aoun is the cousin of President Aoun ?
2- is it true that Antoun el Sehnaoui brought 1bn$ to Lebanon (according to Tayyar.org)?

I still recall that Sehnaoui is someone az3ar, he sent his bodyguards fire into a nightclub, I don't remember what year exactly.
1- “Ghada Aoun (Arabic: غادة عون) is a Lebanese judge and the Mount Lebanon's state prosecutor. While some see her as a prominent and incorruptible prosecutor, others accuse her of bias towards the President Michel Aoun of the Free Patriotic Movement, who she is not related to.” From wikileaks...

2- no idea, but yea this guy is a thug, and frankly this silly article about counter prosecution in Europe and the USA is ridiculous...