News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Could you please tell me about the past 200 decrees that Diab and Aoun signed without gov?
This particular decree is supposed to be sent to the UN, and it should be sent fully legal so we dont have any she2ibeh 3laya and then yseer fi to3oon. On top of that all should be responsible for the this patriotic issue.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This particular decree is supposed to be sent to the UN, and it should be sent fully legal so we dont have any she2ibeh 3laya and then yseer fi to3oon. On top of that all should be responsible for the this patriotic issue.
the UN, will accept the letter if it is submitted by official channels.
Meaning if you send the letter yourself, it will discard it, but if the Lebanese diplomacy in the UN submitted it, it will be accepted

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I googled the decree 6433, all media reports said that najjar, 3aker, diab signed the decree
So what you are showing me here, whether intentionally or not, is not the whole truth.
بعد موفقه مجلس الوزراء!

Did the gvt meet? No. Then how can Diab sign without the gvt meeting.
And btw that was the trap from najjar frangieh and berri, the empty date and a condition that says after the gvt meeting which was put on purpose knowing that Diab will not gather the gvt to meet!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
بعد موفقه مجلس الوزراء!

Did the gvt meet? No. Then how can Diab sign without the gvt meeting.
And btw that was the trap from najjar frangieh and berri, the empty date and a condition that says after the gvt meeting which was put on purpose knowing that Diab will not gather the gvt to meet!
This is not true.
To my knowledge, all past decrees had this sentence because once the gov is formed they will meet and retrospectively "approve" all past decrees.
Making an issue on this one, while 200 past in this way means there is something under the hood.
Now if you want to fanatically defend your political camp, it is your choice.
But that does not make it any true

Rockies

This is rubbish. These guys didn't keep any ally with them, alienated everybody especially the other christian parties. They do not know how to use power. They even expelled old fellows . So stop complaining and admit that Aounists are not just failures but enabler to a failing state. 1990 = 2020. They ought to stay in the opposition as Raymond Edde did in the past.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is rubbish. These guys didn't keep any ally with them, alienated everybody especially the other christian parties. They do not know how to use power. They even expelled old fellows . So stop complaining and admit that Aounists are not just failures but enabler to a failing state. 1990 = 2020. They ought to stay in the opposition as Raymond Edde did in the past.
The problem is that FPM is criticised when it allied with everybody, and criticised when it breaks alliances that are not working... whatever they do you want to criticise them...

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
2 things are clearer by the day...
1. There will be no new mp election
2. The presidential term will not be honoured .

While this is happening... GB just compared himself to jesus. لو أن المسيح تنازل من ألفي سنة لما كان هناك مسيحيين اليوم،

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

While this is happening... GB just compared himself to jesus. لو أن المسيح تنازل من ألفي سنة لما كان هناك مسيحيين اليوم،
Why no MP elections? And why the presidential term will not be honoured? I don’t see how this is clear, I don’t see how this is even a possibility...
Aoun will step down when his term ends.
Parliamentary elections will take place in due time - next year if I am not mistaken.

JB81

Legendary Member

Compared to Jesus not as God though, but as someone righteous who doesn't concede for wrongs

Viral

So anyone who says or does what Jesus did is comparing himself to Jesus?
Man! You are not easy to fool.:woot:
Don’t change course. You’re getting somewhere alright.:pompus:

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why no MP elections? And why the presidential term will not be honoured? I don’t see how this is clear, I don’t see how this is even a possibility...
Aoun will step down when his term ends.
Parliamentary elections will take place in due time - next year if I am not mistaken.
I hope you are right but I think not. Hariri wants to waste time and Berri wants a new law. Not much with happen till the end of the presidency. PMA will feel he is cornered and cheated. Can't see him walking away unless GB is guaranteed the presidency. This is impossible as LF will not help them this time. There's also been few mp s that dropped off the list. An extension to compensate for lost time looks like the easiest outcome if it can be done peacefully.

Last edited:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I hope you are right but I think not. Hariri wants to waste time and Berri wants a new law. Not much with happen till the end of the presidency. PMA will feel he is cornered and cheated. Can't see him walking away unless GB is guaranteed the presidency. This is impossible as LF will not help them this time. There's also been few mp s that dropped off the list. An extension to compensate for lost time looks like the easiest outcome if it can be done peacefully.
Mafi cornered or cheated, this is not a game of monopoly 😂 GMA will step down at the end of his term, if he does not he would be usurping power and deserving of going to jail.
nothing will guarantee Bassil the presidency except winning sufficient seats in Parliament, all the propaganda from either side is nothing but toilet paper.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Mafi cornered or cheated, this is not a game of monopoly 😂 GMA will step down at the end of his term, if he does not he would be usurping power and deserving of going to jail.
nothing will guarantee Bassil the presidency except winning sufficient seats in Parliament, all the propaganda from either side is nothing but toilet paper.
You are not in England. There has been 2 extensions from the last 3 presidents. Breaking the law doesn't phase the Lebanese. Let's hope peace remains and the LA doesn't fall apart for presidential ambitions.

mikeys71

طوني خليفة بيسأل سليم عون
مين بتفضّل ميشال سليمان أو إميل لحود،
سليم بيفضّل إميل
مع إنو إميل لحود كان هاجم عالعماد ميشال عون بقصر بعبدا،
وميشال سليمان كان عميدافع عن القصر.

وطوني خليفة بيسأل رندلى جبّور
مين بتفضلي أبو أرز (القومي اللبناني) أو أنطون سعاده (القومي السوري)
رندلى بتفضّل أنطون سعاده
مع إنو الحزب القومي كان مشارك بالهجوم عالعماد عون
وحراس الأرز كانوا داعمين العماد عون

JB81

Legendary Member
طوني خليفة بيسأل سليم عون
مين بتفضّل ميشال سليمان أو إميل لحود،
سليم بيفضّل إميل
مع إنو إميل لحود كان هاجم عالعماد ميشال عون بقصر بعبدا،
وميشال سليمان كان عميدافع عن القصر.

وطوني خليفة بيسأل رندلى جبّور
مين بتفضلي أبو أرز (القومي اللبناني) أو أنطون سعاده (القومي السوري)
رندلى بتفضّل أنطون سعاده
مع إنو الحزب القومي كان مشارك بالهجوم عالعماد عون
وحراس الأرز كانوا داعمين العماد عون

رأيهم وحررين فيه

نشالله بدك تصادرلهن رأين كمان؟

شو هل وقاحة

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
رأيهم وحررين فيه

نشالله بدك تصادرلهن رأين كمان؟

شو هل وقاحة
eh mfaker ba3do bi ayam lama keno ysadro Rabtit el khebizz 3al 7awajez !! rassoun ma byefroz bidmoun nkayat.
L F = Lebanese Farce or upgraded to Lebanese FART.