News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
[WIKIPEDIA]
Section 51 of the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010 abolished the common law criminal offences of sedition and "leasing-making" in Scottish law. The latter offence was considered an offence of lèse-majesté or making remarks critical of the monarch of the United Kingdom. The final prosecution for this offence had occurred in 1715.[78]
First, please read through the wikipedia data on some other European countries, which still uphold some sort of lèse-majesté laws, most notably spain due to recent events, but many others.
second, You are missing the point: whether or not we think the law is fair or archaic and should be abolished, it is the law today. A judge may find you innocent, the plaintiff may pardon or decide not to press charges, but it is an offense and it is the duty of citizens to abide by the law and the police to enforce it. This is democracy, you don’t pick and chose what law to apply and whom to apply it on.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
غرد رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون عبر حسابه الخاص على "تويتر"، كاتبا: "هناك استحقاق زمني لتسليم مستندات ووثائق مصرف لبنان لشركة التدقيق المالي الجنائي ونحن والشعب اللبناني نرصد والمسافة أيام."

la nshouf shou baddo ya3mol hal marra

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
What we can say that Sherley el Murr interview here and she had said represent her only. This interview is biased coz Sherly husband is still working on NBN M. 3ebass.
Second bil moubachar rawad dahir and company who left OTV.
I agree with sherley that OTV new way of management is very sceptical. The new OTV policy to be neutral and playing the role of avocat du diable from the speakers there doesn’t represent me. Especially what have happened with Goeges Yassmkne and ghassan saoud. I am with the liberty and freedom of expression.
M. Roy Hashem should be changed from the second year of OTV beginnings.

Viral

What we can say that Sherley el Murr interview here and she had said represent her only. This interview is biased coz Sherly husband is still working on NBN M. 3ebass.
Second bil moubachar rawad dahir and company who left OTV.
I agree with sherley that OTV new way of management is very sceptical. The new OTV policy to be neutral and playing the role of avocat du diable from the speakers there doesn’t represent me. Especially what have happened with Goeges Yassmkne and ghassan saoud. I am with the liberty and freedom of expression.
M. Roy Hashem should be changed from the second year of OTV beginnings.
Have you noticed where all this comes from?;)

1619851564552.png

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
غرد رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون على حسابه عبر "تويتر": "تحية تقدير الى عمال لبنان في عيدهم انتم ركن النهوض الموعود وستثمر تضحياتكم حتماً قيامةً من الضائقة الخانقة التي يعيشها شعبنا".

وأضاف: "اولويتي اليوم ان اكون الى جانبكم وأواصل بذل كل جهد ممكن لتحقيق الاصلاح ومحاسبة من عاثوا في مالية الدولة فسادا لتعود لكم حقوقكم وحياتكم الكريمة".

Bakkir ya man shou sayer 3leyk, treka li ma ba3ed el tamdid, ma fi shi mesta3jel
el taswyeh el ri2asieh btsallem 3leyk

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Well said Ghassan
Bravo

View attachment 23360
Law bi siddo ghassan Germanos and you too. Stop your propaganda. I know at least that me and my friends aren’t thieves.
So you are blackening innocent people reputations.
My money is from work as employee that the government give it to me no more no less. I spend only what I earn.
Ask ghassan if only he has money from his culture of appels. How can he continue to finance his activities of thawgha.
Fia inna

JB81

Legendary Member
Law bi siddo ghassan Germanos and you too. Stop your propaganda. I know at least that me and my friends aren’t thieves.
My money is from work as employee that the government give it to me no more no less. I spend only what I earn.
Ask ghassan if only he has money from his culture of appels. How can he continue to finance his activities of thawgha.
Fia inna

They think people are stupid

Ghassan and Nabih are 2 faces of the same corruption coin

Abwak elfasaad... w kel wa7ad ghatta 3a fassed mn hol abwak yajeb mou7ekemto ka fessed

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Fia inna

min jeb sirtak ent or your friends
we're saying Aoun 7rameh not you...

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
min jeb sirtak ent or your friends
we're saying Aoun 7rameh not you...
My friends are the circle of Bassilio and general wa fihmak kfayé.
I am not FPM since January 2005, so I am not defending anyone. I have the freedom to criticize and to applaud whoever I want I am free. I am not full of hate against GMA and FPM like somebody here or elsewhere like ghassan Germanos or sherly el murr (seeking positions and prestige). I know my friends whom I am talking about. People who I lived with them longtime you know their behavior and way of thinking and living. We are people living as our Master taught us only on our daily bread. We are not thieves our principles are resumed in this part of the Bible:

Acts 5:1-10 GW

A man named Ananias and his wife Sapphira sold some property. They agreed to hold back some of the money ⌞they had pledged⌟ and turned only part of it over to the apostles. Peter asked, “Ananias, why did you let Satan fill you with the idea that you could deceive the Holy Spirit? You’ve held back some of the money you received for the land. While you had the land, it was your own. After it was sold, you could have done as you pleased with the money. So how could you do a thing like this? You didn’t lie to people but to God!” When Ananias heard Peter say this, he dropped dead. Everyone who heard about his death was terrified. Some young men got up, wrapped his body in a sheet, carried him outside, and buried him. About three hours later Ananias’ wife arrived. She didn’t know what had happened. So Peter asked her, “Tell me, did you sell the land for that price?” She answered, “Yes, that was the price.” Then Peter said to her, “How could you and your husband agree to test the Lord’s Spirit? Those who buried your husband are standing at the door, and they will carry you outside for burial.” Immediately, she dropped dead in front of Peter. When the young men came back, they found Sapphira dead. So they carried her outside and buried her next to her husband.

AT THE END, I will tell you GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ACT. Wait and see open your eyes and ears

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
My friends are the circle of Bassilio and general wa fihmak kfayé.
I am not FPM since January 2005, so I am not defending anyone. I have the freedom to criticize and to applaud whoever I want I am free. I am not full of hate against GMA and FPM like somebody here or elsewhere like ghassan Germanos or sherly el murr (seeking positions and prestige). I know my friends whom I am talking about. People who I lived with them longtime you know their behavior and way of thinking and living. We are people living as our Master taught us only on our daily bread. We are not thieves our principles are resumed in this part of the Bible:

Acts 5:1-10 GW

A man named Ananias and his wife Sapphira sold some property. They agreed to hold back some of the money ⌞they had pledged⌟ and turned only part of it over to the apostles. Peter asked, “Ananias, why did you let Satan fill you with the idea that you could deceive the Holy Spirit? You’ve held back some of the money you received for the land. While you had the land, it was your own. After it was sold, you could have done as you pleased with the money. So how could you do a thing like this? You didn’t lie to people but to God!” When Ananias heard Peter say this, he dropped dead. Everyone who heard about his death was terrified. Some young men got up, wrapped his body in a sheet, carried him outside, and buried him. About three hours later Ananias’ wife arrived. She didn’t know what had happened. So Peter asked her, “Tell me, did you sell the land for that price?” She answered, “Yes, that was the price.” Then Peter said to her, “How could you and your husband agree to test the Lord’s Spirit? Those who buried your husband are standing at the door, and they will carry you outside for burial.” Immediately, she dropped dead in front of Peter. When the young men came back, they found Sapphira dead. So they carried her outside and buried her next to her husband.

AT THE END, I will tell you GOD ALMIGHTY WILL ACT. Wait and see open your eyes and ears

Allah ykhalikon la ba3ed
w niyel Bassil w 3awn fkikon