News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Viral

Where are the barking dogs who attacked GMA and Bassil vision for the future with Syria long before they could not see the light?

I like to hear from Jumblatt, Geagea and Hariri about Saudis making a U turn vis-à-vis Iran and Syria.

Just a minute; did I hear it right? The Saudis want a rapprochement from Hezbollah? Does that mean Hariri and Geagea are about to be dumped in the trash can?:lol:

Not sure when was the last time Geagea bet on the right horse I might add.

coralie

Legendary Member
Where are the barking dogs who attacked GMA and Bassil vision for the future with Syria long before they could not see the light?

I like to hear from Jumblatt, Geagea and Hariri about Saudis making a U turn vis-à-vis Iran and Syria.

Just a minute; did I hear it right? The Saudis want a rapprochement from Hezbollah? Does that mean Hariri and Geagea are about to be dumped in the trash can?:lol:

Not sure when was the last time Geagea bet on the right horse I might add.

Les chiens aboient ...la caravane passe . Bas heik :)

Viral

Les chiens aboient ...la caravane passe . Bas heik :)
Soon they’ll be barking in support of Master Syria again as they did during the Syrian occupation that GMA fought against with his hart and soul. But when Bassil asked to talk to the Syrians in order to secure the return of their refugees back to their homes, the dogs who are quiet now could not stop barking even on this forum. They say money talks, I say money also barks...

JB81

Legendary Member
إجا عون يرجع صلاحيات رئاسة الجمهورية، بفرخولك ارانب ذميين وشعب غشيم ليحاربو الرئيس

وما ادراك بأرانب النبيه من صادر للعلية. كل شي وارد لطمس اي مسيحي قوي حر. المسيحي بس ديكور عندهم
عشاكلة غطاس خوري، نعمة طعمة وفرنجية تاع هني بيأمروا ونحن منمشي

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I dont know who this guy is, but the tachkilet have judges who have criminal indictments... per a lawyer friend of mine (not FPM btw).
Regardless of this, is it his constitutional right not to sign or is is obliged to sign and therefore breaking the law?
I am no expert in the constitution, but he says that the 5th clause in the law of the justice, the decree of the tashkilat el qada2iat is not ordinary one,
so if majless al qada2 al a3la insisted on them by 8/10, after the remarks of the minister of justice, which was the case, the decree must be signed.

As for the formation of the gov, and I want to talk in politics because as I said I don't know the constitution:
- in oct 17 2019 Aoun and Bassil didn't want Hariri to resign despite that the situation has reached the catastrophe
- now they don't want him
- During Sleiman presidency Aoun refused to give Smeiman a part

so as you can see, they act based on pure personal interest, without any guiding principles.
I wonder how anyone can still trust these 2 guys.

yesterday you said you were disappointed by the negotiation outcome.
I have told you that, the line 29 will be dismissed by the other side because it was not submitted to the UN.
The surprise though, it was the Americans who dismissed it based on the same reason.

JB81

Legendary Member
Fady Saad

حوار وجداني سياسي اقتصادي ناري ولا أروع مع الصحافي
داوود رمّال.. 🧡🇱🇧

A must watch

Last edited: