JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
according to Johnny mnayar on OTV
Josephine gave you 'bakhshish'
His sources say 3awn's representation is lower than 15% at the moment

which is understanble and logical

good riddance

My own guess, just a guess nothing scientific, is that those who are still with aoun and bassil are those who went to baabda last year.
Counting 20k or 30k, which makes it 3% assuming the number of Christians is 1M.
Let's give him bakhshih another 3%, that makes it 6%.

Let's face it, what did Lebanese get from this 3ahed?
I remember that at the start he created a ministry for corruption fighting, it did not send one file to justice.
In one meeting with the judges (I guess in 2018), aoun said that all files have been sent to justice and treated secretly, and he does not want to defame anyone!!
look at the level of lies this man has been telling us.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
اصرف من الاحتياطي لأخر دولار
مشروع العهد القوي

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
according to Johnny mnayar on OTV
Josephine gave you 'bakhshish'
His sources say 3awn's representation is lower than 15% at the moment

which is understanble and logical

good riddance
In your dreams my friend in your dreams.
We follow the real Christian leader.
Michel aoun.
If Geagea accepted the orthodoxy law, personally I would appreciate that.
You don’t know that the biggest liar is Geagea. I3raf 3douak el souri 3adouak. In 1990, he put his hands with the Syrian dictator to throw his brother Christians in the sea or immigration even killing them.
Zamat minno Amin el gemayel.
Now for having better kind of representation In parlement we wanted orthodox law, in bkorki , he said yes. When KSA gave him bagages full of money, Geagea changées his mind. What a real Christian leader. In time KSA, gave the same money to PLO and other parties via RFIK hariri for thé continuing the Lebanese war.

Wake up.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My own guess, just a guess nothing scientific, is that those who are still with aoun and bassil are those who went to baabda last year.

I remember that at the start he created a ministry for corruption fighting, it did not send one file to justice.
In one meeting with the judges (I guess in 2018), aoun said that all files have been sent to justice and treated secretly, and he does not want to defame anyone!!

Ok.
No signs yet of anything Aoun promised. He may be a number one liar, the perfect model of a political fraud.
But are you able to also entertain the possibility that the system itself, under the influence of the ruling mafia, is so unruly and unmanageable, no one with less than a dictatorship toolkit at his disposal and a scythe for mass head chopping, is able to conquer and tame it?

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
In your dreams my friend in your dreams.
We follow the real Christian leader.
Michel aoun.
If Geagea accepted the orthodoxy law, personally I would appreciate that.
You don’t know that the biggest liar is Geagea. I3raf 3douak el souri 3adouak. In 1990, he put his hands with the Syrian dictator to throw his brother Christians in the sea or immigration even killing them.
Zamat minno Amin el gemayel.
Now for having better kind of representation In parlement we wanted orthodox law, in bkorki , he said yes. When KSA gave him bagages full of money, Geagea changées his mind. What a real Christian leader. In time KSA, gave the same money to PLO and other parties via RFIK hariri for thé continuing the Lebanese war.

Wake up.

follow whichever master you want, niyello fik
besides min jeb siret Dr Geagea

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ok.
No signs yet of anything Aoun promised. He may be a number one liar, the perfect model of a political fraud.
But are you able to also entertain the possibility that the system itself, under the influence of the ruling mafia, is so unruly and unmanageable, no one with less than a dictatorship toolkit at his disposal and a scythe for mass head chopping, is able to conquer and tame it?

قطار الإصلاح مشي وما حدا بوقفو
The one who said that, if he really means, must be up to job, not starting justifications like you are making now
We all know that the mafia is controlling the country, and most of the people supported him specifically to get rid of the mafia
we have become like this:

View attachment shifashel.mp4

Notorious

First of his Name
Orange Room Supporter

As much as I’d like that to be true it’s probably not. They definitely lost most of their support but I’m sure they have around 20% of Christian support right now. The exact same amount of people that would try to convince you it’s raining if Aoun and Bassil spat on them.

Viral

I was there that day

unfortunately due to his hypocrisy and lies i ended up here 15 years later:
What a terrible end to michel 3awn (good riddance akid)

View attachment 23384
It's ALL about you...
That's exactly the caliper of Masla7jieh Tayyar DOES NOT WANT!
Good riddance for sure! But why are you glued on this Orange Room is beyond me... No Life?

Joe Lebanon

Ok.
7aram ma khallou!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
قطار الإصلاح مشي وما حدا بوقفو
The one who said that, if he really means, must be up to job, not starting justifications like you are making now
We all know that the mafia is controlling the country, and most of the people supported him specifically to get rid of the mafia
we have become like this:

View attachment 23383

Per your words, you do "know that the mafia is controlling the country".
You were once Aounist (times 95?), now you've become anti-Aounist ( x 100) with passion.
So I'm a little curious. According to you, Aoun's failure to break the anaconda's firm grip on the system makes him

1. a liar who knew what he was up against, yet promised and didn't deliver, out of malice
2. a well-intentioned fool and clumsy warrior who didn't know what he was up against, promised battles but failed to deliver war victory out of inability

Last edited:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don’t get why people obsess about popularity and pull numbers out of their asses... whatever the FPM popularity is, we will find out at the next parliamentary election... same for LF and all the others.

JB81

Legendary Member
٣٠ سنة والسرقة ماشية والحرامية مرتاحين

لإجى الجنرال وطلّع كل المنظومة من وكارهم

ما منرضى إلا بباسيل رئيس الجمهورية القادم ليكفي قضم للمنظومة الفاسدي ويدعس عراس البلطجية للأبد

Viral

٣٠ سنة والسرقة ماشية والحرامية مرتاحين

لإجى الجنرال وطلّع كل المنظومة من وكارهم

ما منرضى إلا بباسيل رئيس الجمهورية القادم ليكفي قضم للمنظومة الفاسدي ويدعس عراس البلطجية للأبد
We must realize this is WAR. It is obvious during heavy battles there are casualties and the hardship the country is going through today is the price we need to pay to win this vicious battle. Thank God we have a REAL GENERAL heading this war against a historic network of evils that no other President before this warrior dared messing with them. And thanks to him, Ghada Aoun is staying the course and looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.